Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:11:38 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
If your government has banned bitcoin for any reason, it is unlikely that you will be able to do anything. If you do it on illegal grounds it is fraught with negative consequences for you.
Yes so better to be careful if you want to still used it. But in skme country even it was banned  they still used it because government didnt know if you are using it or not. Unless you are gokng to inform them. Thats stupidty. But I think you can still used it because bitcoin was online.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:50:38 PM

Although Bitcoin is banned in your country. You can still work with Cryptocurrency. Because every crypto holder and trader, have their respective rights. And the government can not block the Crypto website as a whole.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:59:52 PM

In my opinion, even if the government already banned from using bitcoin,  you can still go on with your trading since in trading other coins involved. And you can trasfer your money in your account. 

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:00:01 AM

Always provide positive news about cryptocurrency and convince people there that cryptocurrency has a great future and will become the world's major digital currency.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:14:23 AM

Even your country banned bitcoin you still can continue to earn it and used it by going to other country that didn't banned bitcoin and you can spend and cash out your bitcoin their, or you can hold it until it is not banned in you country and maybe that time bitcoin price would be millions.
David Join

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:30:51 AM

hi, you should move to my country Cheesy
linsayjinny

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:32:27 AM

I can still head into bitcoin even if my country has banned bitcoin. But before doing this I have been studying the ban in my country. Hold them probably in your cold Wallets until such Ban is lifted, or trade them in another Country entirely if by chance you travel out and transfer them to a friend's Accout where you per adventure traveled to if he is well trusted and get them traded for you. Best luck.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:45:53 AM

i dont think thats a good idea for you but i think if your country illegal and if the policy in your country have the punishment if the people have bitcoin i think you should go back, but if the policy just banned all link about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies i think you can try the VPN to access the bitcoin world

andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

Your country forbids Bitcoin, you have access to the internet, you can use Bitcoin anytime, If you really need to transact with bitcoin anywhere!
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

I think only access and bitcoin-related media will be banned. like my country that is not prohibited but the government does not recommend for bitcoin investment because the range will be a very big risk. this is why bitcoin in my country has not developed much. if that happens in your country just like in my country, you can still invest bitcoin with vpn or other tool.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

i dont think thats a good idea for you but i think if your country illegal and if the policy in your country have the punishment if the people have bitcoin i think you should go back, but if the policy just banned all link about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies i think you can try the VPN to access the bitcoin world
well, you're right, you might be able to take the risk by using a VPN. but, very difficult to do that, because it is illegal acts. if you're looking for safer, better, earn money from elsewhere, and wait until they get rid of that rule. it's really at risk of friends. I do not want you caught for making money.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Noelle.2412

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:28:31 AM

If indeed in your country has issued a rule of law regarding the prohibition of the use bitcoin, then I think as a good citizen and obedient to the rule of law you must obey the rules that have been issued by that your country .Unless the government in your country closes and block all bitcoin-related access then it seems you can not do anything.
masonmason

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

You must know the governing rules of your country why they make it illegal and know the pros and cons,This is Bitcoin with all sophistication, when there is a country that banned against Bticoin then there are many other ways we can do in order to use Bitcoin.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:59:05 AM

bitcoin is made unregulated. so each country can make its own rules about bitcoin. including your country. if the government forbids it Bitcoin, on what field.? in my country bitcoin is prohibited on the flow of payments, but not prohibited on exchange. so it can still support. but if your country prohibits it entirely. then you can only support outside. and convert bitcoin into your currency
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

What you can do is to sell you bitcoin right away because you might not get its benefits if you will prolong it. But if you really want to use bitcoin or continue your investment with this, what also you can do is to migrate to other country where bitcoin is not banned. The last thing i can see if you really want to patronize the crypto currency world is to look to other coin which your country embraces. Well this is really a dooms day to each and every bitcoin user if the country decide to ban bitcoin.
Mover lake

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

Who did'nt knows bitcoin? Bitcoin is very popularity in the world, i dont think so it can be banned but the times come it be banned i can do is to apologized about the issue regarding into the government.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

if just forbid to transact using Bitcoin in your country you may still be able to use Bitcoin, by converting it into money that can be used to transact buying and selling in your country. That way you can still use Bitcoin, but if your country blocks Bitcoin related sites you may not be able to do anything with your Bitcoin. so if your country blocks a site related to Bitcoin before it happens you better sell it and turn it into money before it's too late.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

I dont know why your country banned for a bitcoin. I dont think so it can be banned but the times come it be banned i can do is to apologized about the issue regarding into the government.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

Look, there are plenty of currencies out there if you want to invest or use it without everyone know what you're doing. If I were you I'd definitely go for a TOR-based crypto that can guarantee privacy and personal safety from everyone.

So in that case I'll be anonymous and no matter what country I live I can still do whatever I want.
Enjoy
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

That's really terrible when a government prohibits technology by restricting access to it... It's like RKN has prohibited access to Telegram in Russia( But don't give up, technology always overcomes legislation. Can you use VPN services or Tor Browser?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: