Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

Theres nothing you can do, just follow rules what is your government wants. If they banned bitcoin then accept it, wait until they stop bitcoin from banning. And you can start again btc in your country.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

First of all you should know the reason why your country forbids bitcoin in boxing places, and avoid doing that, in my opinion do not think that government or anyone can prevent or ban people using bitcoin, so it is useless to try and ban it. Thanks
Louvre

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

You have to leave the country. If you are poor dont leave the country. but you can use VPN or a proxy when making transaction in bitcoin or crypto. Or ask your  friend from other country to do transaction for you.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

no country can ban internet likewise we can access bitcoin and cryptocurrency through vpn u can access to vpn and access the cryptocurrency and spread the vpn logic among ur friends
Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

Move to another country until u have time bro Smiley
Good suggestion bro but i think it would entail much money if you move to another country. It would be better to follow your country's law and hope that their decision on banning bitcoin will not last forever.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:40:54 AM

Do you care about government bans? You can still access the internet, which means you can still access your bitcoin. You do not have to show the government that you have bitcoins and as long as you do not make mistakes, I think the government has no right to know all your assets.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:30:45 AM

Many countries ban bitcoin and their peoples still able to trade and invest on bitcoin. I think you can do that too. We just hold bitcoin as long term investment and store our bitcoin in our wallet. Just waiting government issuing regulation because i am believe in the future, all country will issuing regulation
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

Maybe bitcoin is prone to criminal activities in your country and the government assumed it so they banned it. Well if it's the decision of the government then we can't anything about it but to abide by it because you might get punished if you got caught still using bitcoin when they already treat it as illegal.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:09:22 AM

As a normal citizen of your country, you cannot really do anything. But if you manage your own group and recruit others that strongly believe in the power of the blockchain tech then I suppose that you are going to have a bigger chance to change your government's perspective on it to become more positive.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:49:55 AM

As a normal citizen of your country, you cannot really do anything. But if you manage your own group and recruit others that strongly believe in the power of the blockchain tech then I suppose that you are going to have a bigger chance to change your government's perspective on it to become more positive.
the great community's role is indeed important to convince the government in developing this technology. if all that is met and the development of blockchain technology in the country continues to grow rapidly and many companies are using it I am sure the government will also consider it.

cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:00:55 AM

My suggestion is to keep your BTC in secure cold wallet and wait.  One day countries will no longer ban the bitcoin, they will be compel to remove restrictions as the mass adoption will increase.  Otherwise, you can still trade them on exchanges so that you can otherwise increase your BTC amount and Hodl.  Let's say you are forced to HODL.  Its a good thing.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

If the use of bitcoins in your country is illegal it is difficult. But you can still use bitcoins even if it is illegal in your country because no one knows it. All you have to do is be careful of people who know what you are doing. Because they can report to the police. And if you want it to be replaced by fiat money you can still get through p2p. But be careful of the people you are dealing with because they can scam you.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

Do not worry because almost all countries forbid the circulation of bitcoin, in my country too. But I still use bitcoin everyday without worry, provided you are wise in using bitcoin then all will be fine.

Respawn80

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

Change your country  Grin
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

Then it would be illegal to use or spend them or convert them into cash, in that country. however, it wouldn’t necessarily be illegal to fly to another country and convert the Bitcoins into cash while there or you can send your cryptocurrency to your friend or relative, who is in crypto currency allowed country then simply get your money via paypal
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
my country has also banned bitcoin. but I am not too confused by the rules. I keep doing my work on crypto currency either by doing trade or doing bounty. because I do not have to use bitcoin as a means of payment directly
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

Then it would be illegal to use or spend them or convert them into cash, in that country. however, it wouldn’t necessarily be illegal to fly to another country and convert the Bitcoins into cash while there or you can send your cryptocurrency to your friend or relative, who is in crypto currency allowed country then simply get your money via paypal

he can still keep using bitcoin, all he needs to be careful with is to convert it to fiat. I simply wouldn't do that at all unless it becomes legal again, which will happen sooner or later

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
Just out of curiosity, what are the restrictions imposed by governments in a country that banned crypto just like yours? I mean, are exchanges like Bittrex, KuCoin, Liqui, Stex and wallets like MEW and Mycelium inaccessible? Coz if not, I have a pretty good idea what you can do...

Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
For me it is safe if you keep it a secret because there is no chance that the government will notice you unless if they track your account in bitcoin and if there a chance that the government will track every users of the bitcoin in your country. If you don't tell to others that you use bitcoin there is no chance that they will know that you use bitcoin.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Well, on my opinion on that situation is to continue work here in crypto currency community and just be attentive on your surroundings since bitcoin banned on your place. As you will able to continue, I believe there are some alternative ways to access your bitcoin account as long as internet connection is still exist and for sure you can access your wallet and may able to send in different redemption outlets throughout the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: