Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:14:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

If your country banned bitcoin and you are so interested in bitcoin then you can ban your own country by moving to another bitcoin/crypto loving country. If while you are abroad you hear that the country has lifted the ban then you can return. On the other hand, you could wait until your country has lifted the ban. Best wishes!

Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

I think this is not the first country who banned bitcoin but many other countries also ban bitcoin if you are worry about this issue so keep in mind that bitcoin is not the one country currency but many of other countries are also doing most of their business in crypto currency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

if i were you better stop it then and patiently wait for the government to bring it back
maybe bitcoin is misused and abused in your country that is why (illegal things like money laundering and illegal transactions)
if your government banned it then stop it for your sake. there are different things you can invest on. not just in cryptocurrencies
you can try real estate or stocks of company Cheesy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

First search about the laws prohibiting the use of cryptocurrency in your country, because sometime government make a laws to regulate bitcoin not to ban bitcoin so if bitcoin is really ban in your country the good things that you must to do is convert your coins to real money and make  real business for the future.

BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

I think there are no rules to buy bitcoin in your country and you can still buy a bitcoin but I think you use a paper wallet or blockchain wallet because other bitcoin wallets in your country are ban and you can still also buy and save bitcoin for your future because there is also no law in your country to buy bitcoin
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

what is the reason why bitcoin is banned, we have to know why bitcoin is prohibited, if we do not know why bitcoin should be banned, we will not know what keputusa we should take.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

if there is no prohibition imposed by law then I still dare to do bitcoin activity. But to me it is unfortunate if the government forbids bitcoin because bitcoin is a tax asset if every bitcoin activity is taxed. for me better so.
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

You can always have your btc. But if they found out, it'll be a serious crime. It is just like drugs or something that they prohibited. If they are prohibiting something, stop it. For your own good. Or go to another country.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

I just found out that your country is banning the use of this bitcoin. and I can not give a solution about your current complaint. because if I am in your position I also will not be able to do anything about this bitcoin because I must be afraid of the state threats about the prohibition of bitcoin use. if you really want to continue your career in the world of cryptocurrent then the last solution that you must wander the country that still allow the use of this bitcoin
nvt2511

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

Who did'nt knows bitcoin? Bitcoin is very popularity in the world, i dont think so it can be banned but the times come it be banned i can do is to apologized about the issue regarding into the government.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:31:27 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.

There is nothing you can do to change your government regulations. Maybe what you need to do now is find a good exchange outside your local exchange.
So that you can still buy cryptocurrency despite your government ban it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Frederickkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

Maybe you and I are really alike. My country has banned the payment by bitcoin.I believe with time, they will unban it.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:37:09 AM

Fortunately my country does not prohibit me to use as well as bitcoin transactions they only suggest we should be more careful about this issue, I am proud that I can freely trade bitcoin without fear.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:20 AM

If you just rely on crypto to earn a living and then the government forbids crypto then you will end badly. So get up and go find a major job. If the government in your country has banned bitcoin, it is possible to further prohibit the crypto of another coin.
vidivici

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

My country also forbids bitcoin, my country also does not give legal status to bitcoin. But, it does not make me discouraged, I keep working in this crypto currency. I think that working in this crypto currency is halal and as long as I do not cheat what is right people then I will survive to work here. I benefit from this crypto currency. My family's economic situation changed for the better after I joined this crypto currency. You should still be guided if the work is halal then continue. Because we want to whenever we can not influence the state policy if it wants to ban bitcoin forever. We must pray that your country immediately gives legal status to crypto currency and more open to technology.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:09:08 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 03:21:40 AM by ruthbabe

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.

Yes, the use of Bitcoin in your country is illegal, I'm sorry and I think you can't do anything about it but to follow. Your bank says Bitcoin is not legal tender and any transaction through Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is a punishable offense and offenders could be imprisoned for up to 12 years under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

you can only support outside your country. contribution to support not only in your country. I think as long as you can still convert bitcoin into your country currency. it's no problem. bitcoin exists all over the world. so your support can be used to support bitcoin in the world. if bitcoin has been allowed in many countries in the world. your country will also re-think about banning bitcoin.
mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:48:06 AM

bitcoin is not much illegal all, depending on us who work who manage it, and wherever it is asking it all and like any cryptocurrency, and in indodax now serve the exchange.
Liona88

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

The bright future of bitcoin makes many county to do so i think as the reason might be that bitcoin effecting the country ecnomy . one should safe their wallet and can do international trading.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:47:38 AM

Hi farhan, I am also Bangladeshi. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is still illegal in Bangladesh. Recently Bangladesh Bank has banned again cryptocurrency by showing it as a means of helping in terroristic activities and Money laundering. So you can work here and cryptocurrency trade with your own risk.
Understand and study first of all the legislation in your country. First of all, you need to know the reason why your country banned the bitcoin in the first place, and do not do it, in my opinion, I do not think that any government or anyone can prevent people from using bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: