Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

I think you should foolllwed the country that governs in the public where you are,
because the intention of that country is protect the interest of their fellowmen in the threat that may arise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
Sad to hear that. I dont know on how to keep you comfortable, buy if you real want to continue your bitcoin journey just keep it for yourself. As long as you can still working on it and the bitcointalk.org is not yet literally banned in all your browser you still have  time to enjoy bitcoin.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

If your country banned bitcoin all you need is to move from other that bitcoin is accepted. or you can wait until your country remove  the banning of bitcoin or else you should follow what the country wants.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
If your country started to prohibited bitcoin you should not panic because there are still way to use bitcoin or cryptocurrency. In addition to that, the simple way is to hold it because in the near future your country will start to legalized it. Lastly, you can also transfer to another countries where bitcoin was legal and free to use.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

Your country can't really ban bitcoin. They can forbid stores to accept bitcoin as payment, but you can use bitcoin to buy online in stores which are accepting bitcoins outside your country, they can't really ban that. Bitcoiners are buying more things, paying taxes we are directly helping our countries, your government is dumbest one in the world.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

You can still join cryptocurrency even your country had order for a ban on cryptocurrency. Yet it might be difficult for you to get an exchange for crypto and fiat money because the government will not allow an exchange for crypto and fiat money so you need to do an exchange in another way and that would be the proem because you need a third party for that exchange outside from your country.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

Bitcoin hase been banned in many countries and it will soon ban in my country.As we all know that bitcoin is decentralised digital currency so one can controll it. So if your country banned bitcoin then don't worry about it beacause you can buy and sell bitcoin in the international cryptomarket.You can easily trade bitcoin without any restriction in international markets and after that you can convert your btc in yor fiat by any other websites.so don't worry about it and start trading in international markets.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
if the government in the country forbids bitcoin I do not think we can do anything, the thing I fear is not the declining bitcoin price but if our government forbids bitcoin we can not do anything either
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

If your country forbids Bitcoin, there is nothing you can do if it does not comply with the rules of the country you live in. You can not change your government's decision and you must follow your government. and you can still use your ownership in another country, traveling and converting your bitcoin into fiat money.
if the country has banned bitcoin on the territory of its country, then use bitcoin on the territory of those country where it is allowed. bitcoin lives in transnational and virtual postranstve, it is impossible to deny.

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

follow the rule of your country, if I was you I will sell all of my asset and withdraw it into my bank account and stop using bitcoin, maybe you can find the alternative like other altcoin or cryptocurrencies ( if your country just banned bitcoin) and find another platform ( if your country banned cryptocurrencies)
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

maybe because this bitcoin is banned in your country, Bitcoin virtual wallet security system is considered almost perfect, but that does not mean I have a gap. When opening an account, users will get a special line of code as a secret key. This code can be stored in a digital wallet that can be accessed via smartphone, PC, or laptop. you can see the bitcoin is harming what country does not
ivvk

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

Mнoгo чeгo мoжнo cдeлaть) Пepeexaть, нaпpимep.
A ecли cepьёзнo - Пpoкcи никтo нe oтмeнял.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

First of all you should know the reason why your country forbids bitcoin in boxing places, and avoid doing that, in my opinion I do not think that government or anyone can forbid people using bitcoin, because it is decentralized which is the whole point of using it, that it is not can be controlled by anyone, even if they block some bitcoin sites people can still use the VPN to bypass it, so it should be useless to try and ban it. Thanks #CMIIW
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

you can only support outside your country. contribution to support not only in your country. I think as long as you can still convert bitcoin into your country currency. it's no problem. bitcoin exists all over the world. so your support can be used to support bitcoin in the world. if bitcoin has been allowed in many countries in the world. your country will also re-think about banning bitcoin.
there is some chances that this may ever have to happen but if you may have a chance to access this for and this is not a big deal for you to take over then you have to be more practical for everything that you can be able to do with bitcoin are easy banned if the government that this is may not a helpful thing but as long as this is may not affect their country then this could be an speculation for them to banned it.

Yes, or else, he can migrate to other countries, there are a lot country that accepting bitcoin as their source of income, especially in asian countries, japan is also a god place, It is the best way to have a crypto life again, my point is why your country ban bitcoin in your country where it has nothing to do with them? and also it is a really big help for the countries economical growth.
millytr

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

First of all you should know the reason why your country forbids bitcoin in boxing places, and avoid doing that, in my opinion I do not think that government or anyone can forbid people using bitcoin, because it is decentralized which is the whole point of using it, that it is not can be controlled by anyone, even if they block some bitcoin sites people can still use the VPN to bypass it, so it should be useless to try and ban it. Thanks #CMIIW
They banned bitcoin because they're thinking it's a threat , an uncontrolable currency and actually you can't do anything to them because it's their decision but the problem here is that decision will effect you so bad .
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

You have two options, stay away from cryptocurrency or leave your own country. You must look for another way if you want to pursue using of cryptocurrency because it will become a danger in your if you will contrast the restrictions of your government. Well, it might become a disadvantage in your part if you will leave the world of crypto since it will become popular in the near future.
Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

Most countries have, in the recent pas Banned BTC ir heavily regulated it, This is not a new phenomenon , but a very worrying trend,However all is notlost, You acn always move to countries that accep BTC, you have a number of such countries to chose from
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

there are still many ways to support bitcoin and its growth. your country can ban it but can't stop the bitcoin users. try to contribute beyond that. and what part of your country forbids Bitcoin.? many features of bitcoin that can be used for the growth of bitcoin.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

If I say, If my country forbids Bitcoin then I will obey the rules made by my government. because if I break the rules made by the government, it will be difficult for me in the future. whatever the reason, we still need government life so wrong if we have to violate the rules made by the government. but if you are still desperate to play Bitcoin even if your country forbids it, it can still be done. with a note you must be prepared to accept the risk, if one day you are caught and have to face the court process.
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:15:09 PM

Just dont do nothing that is all what i can say to you, i dont think that you will go to jail just for using bitcoin, so what is the problem about this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: