Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:33:44 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3958 times)
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
As far as I know, no one can track whether you are engaged in cryptocurrency or not.  So there's no need to worry.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

Always follow the law, unless it's a dumb law. And also, what is the range of the "banning" of cryptocurrency in your country.  Hopefully it's just banned among local industries and not the international transactions. If you think you can work without them can track your identity in any means, I think you can still work in this industry.  You can use VPN to do it but if it's against in your law, I can't recommend anything.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

there are many ways to continue the involvment with the crypto world. changing the ip`s of your computer may work and ease the work of yours just be sure no to tell your friends or anybody about it as you will never now what happens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

What does it mean that Bitcoin is forbidden in Bangladesh? Which form do this prohibition take? What is exactly forbidden? Is it even forbidden to OWN Bitcoins?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:12:27 PM

there are many ways to continue the involvment with the crypto world. changing the ip`s of your computer may work and ease the work of yours just be sure no to tell your friends or anybody about it as you will never now what happens.
Actually you can still use it even it was banned in your country but make sure that you will be caught. Remember bitcoin can be access in the online world so once you can internet you can still used it. Dont worry because maybe in the following year it will change and be legalized also to your country.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

Actually you can still use it even it was banned in your country but make sure that you will be caught. Remember bitcoin can be access in the online world so once you can internet you can still used it. Dont worry because maybe in the following year it will change and be legalized also to your country.
That is true, just wait and maybe in the next few years your country will reverse the banning for cryptocurrency and make it a legalized cryptocurrency like the other countries did. Cryptocurrencies are not that attractive because of its instability so we should have to wait for a longer time but keep in your mind that all of this waiting will pay off for sure.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:04:50 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

If your country banned bitcoin you will still used it because bitcoin works if you have internet and I think your country will not banned it but make sure that you will not get caught because that will be a problem to you.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:07:05 AM

And how do you want to use your bitcoins? If you want to simply store or trade them on the exchange, the state will not do anything to you.
Yeah actualy there is no major influence for the use of bitcoin. you can still make transactions with other users as usual.
but the impact is on the outside of bitcoin. as people are increasingly afraid to use bitcoins. or merchants who are reluctant to accept bitcoin. I think legality is necessary
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

See why bitcoin is prohibited
if it is prohibited for reasons that could harm the country
then I will abide by the rules of government, but if bitcoin benefit the country but bitcoin is prohibited I clearly disagree
Maybe there's a valid reason why bitcoin is prohibited in your country. You need to know that reason . But ofcourse you can still make transaction with others.

Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

I also feel confused when the government in my country forbids the use of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
The reason is that Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency can do money laundering and acts of terrorism, but I would love to participate in Bitcoin.
I feel that Bitcoin will give me a big advantage and I am very interested.
But I am afraid to use Bitcoin because my country does not allow to use Bitcoin.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

That is bad:(. I saw a lot of ICO's that are have Bangladesh country restricted so I guess the country laws are against bitcoin and crypto currencies Sad.

brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
If that is the case you should study first why they are banning bitcoin on you country, if merchants are banning crypto currency and there is no way to get your bitcoin to fiat that will be your huge problem, the only option for you is that still do crypto but change it to fiat in near country that is not banning bitcoin.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

The best way to deal with it or to adapt to it is by slowly adjusting to the rules that they have created. It is true that it will be hard because there may come a time that the Cryptocurrency Industry may offer jobs for those who does not have Degrees but are knowledgeable in using computers and also the internet. Maybe they might try to study Bitcoin and place rules and regulations with the use of it.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Some countries have a certain stance on this issue. Money is being used to finance laundering and terrorism. In the States, he takes a stern stance against it. I'm not against the government's decision, but the bitcoin isn't only used for this reason. People are also using it for investment purposes. They pay for the debt and buy the house.  The decision may change, of course, I guess you can not do much right now.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
lukamodric94

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

I am also in the same situation as you. Now our government is having policies to manage cryptocurrency in general and bitcoin in particular. I find it really inconvenient  Cry
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:55:57 PM

a country forbids bitcoin. maybe detrimental to the economy and it is related to the country's policy.
 I think being patient and waiting for a miracle is the most appropriate thing. attitude as a good citizen. Keep the spirit
pavel42901

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

There's no need to change countries or anything, just use a vpn and that is it. Not only that it will allow you to use bitcoin without getting caught, it will also make all of your browsing completely anonymous.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
I am sorry to hear that, we dont have a power to make it legalized again it your country but I think you can still used bitcoin secretly in your country, just used in privately and nothing will happen.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

In my country, too, a ban on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies including! But there are offshore companies that help to cope with this difficulty. If there is a ban on the Internet, then VPN will help you!
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

you can utilize neighborhood bitcoin where in your nation people groups purchase and offer bitcoin it is more secure you can influenced exchange to eye to eye. your nation government will can't do anything on the grounds that didnot think about what you do. in my nation government additionally restricted bitcoin yet it don't impact on us we are do exchange simply like before prohibited we done.
i think that you have only two options, and that are that you should wait for the time when your country release ban from bitcoin, which is hopefully going to happen very soon and second is that you should change your country and should visit such places where you do not have any restriction about bitcoin or any other altcoin you just nee to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: