Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

My country banned this system because cryptocurrencies have no control by government. I think this system is unique system for all and civilian have control full of freedom.
But why bitcoin is helping economy in many ways, first you pay tax and filling your country's pocket and second when you exchange bitcoin to money you spend that money and again you pay fees.
Without bitcoin you will spend less money and your country will receive less tax, stores will receive less money and it is all connected to each other.
I really don't see any good reason to ban bitcoin.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

it's easy bro, you just need to use VPN to access bitcoin and crypto world. The Internet is a freedom anyone can access it without the need for control by the government because every country has its own rules as my country that does not legalize Bitcoin and even ban it but as long as the ban is accessed from the internet. Who cares ?!

suindendoshi

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

States want to have information about your cash receipts, your assets and how much you spend per year or month. Of course, for them there is a big question of how to regulate your movement of Fiat money in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency, in most cases, is perceived as offshore. That is why many States are trying to find tools that can regulate these processes.

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

You better contact with the govt authority to know the reason clearly. They might restrict it to set laws. If it is for setting laws you should wait till the approval of transaction by following the laws.
Ask your government what is the reason for banning bitcoin in your country, don't lose hope and I think your government have valid reason for doing this, just wait and maybe your government study and learn the real concept of bitcoin.

ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

it's easy bro, you just need to use VPN to access bitcoin and crypto world. The Internet is a freedom anyone can access it without the need for control by the government because every country has its own rules as my country that does not legalize Bitcoin and even ban it but as long as the ban is accessed from the internet. Who cares ?!

Reminder: Tor is for censorship circumvention and anonymity. VPN is for privacy.

Don't mistake both. Anonymity is when you want someone to know what you're doing but they don't know who it's doing, and privacy is taking care of your data.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

Its not just your country that has banned BTC mate, most of the countries have either banned BTC or are heavily regulated, But still there are ways around itr, There are a number of countries out there that have legalized BTC, you have an option of moving to these countries and make the most out of the crypto coins
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

can not currently state prohibit the use of bitcoin, because bitcoin is again rame ramenya visited by investors and are being targeted where investors to invest. But if bitcoin is dead then we are forced to bite the finger see this happen.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
If your country has banned bitcoin use, it only means you cant buy and sell within that particular country using bitcoin. You can still use it online for other transactions in different countries who accept bitcoin

chetanvineeta

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

You can't trade crypto in your country now friend. Don't give up just wait and watch what is going to happen in near future.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

You sure they banned bitcoin? Or just the usage of bitcoin mining? Even though they banned bitcoin, there is no way they can know that you are using bitcoin. Probably you are from a under developed country. So the chances of them catching you is literally null. Unfortunately those countries are the most corrupted and they are the ones that ban bitcoin so their people can suffer and they can take advantage of their sufferings.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:31:42 PM
Merited by Azgold (2)

Many people and states resist the emergence of a new digital era! a lot of people and countries at the very beginning of the development of the crypto world resisted him, and also negatively treated the whole system! Now every country and every large company or corporation is trying to outrun its competitors in implementing a crypto system at home! one of the examples: let's remember facebook, this company only recently negligently spoke about the crypto world, and now actively implements technologies in its business, and also lifted all prohibitions in its social network! I'm sure that the crypto world is the future, which will greatly change the whole world, for a few years with the advent of the crypto system, the whole world economy has completely changed! there was a new understanding of the development and improvement of their business and any business! Only a few years ago there were several countries that opened their doors to the crypto world! and now half of the earth is actively introducing and legalizing crypto world and the entire system at home! In 5 years will be the worldwide legalization of the crypto market around the world! Those countries that will now refuse to develop information technologies, these countries will have to catch up with the entire civilized world for a very long time! We must bravely step into the 21st century and open up new information technologies, as well as change the old foundations! Suffer a little bit, and soon will be the legalization of bitcoin and crypto systems around the world !!!
ashfakur

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

hi! Farhan786 Brother, I understand your problem well, because I am a Bangladeshi!  I live in Bangladesh, you just say that a bitcoin transaction in Bangladesh is a fierce crime! Because Bangladesh is currently in power Awami League's Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, who said in parliament, - "I don't  understand the share market!" So The Prime Minister will blockchain what can understand! So bitcoin transactions in Bangladesh are considered as criminals, because of which a big reseller of Bangladesh had to go to jail last month! But do not warry a lot will change over time!Now if you have a problem to deal, you can contact me,Any amount will be sold / bought by insallah.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

to me if you have enough bitcoin you can travel out the country to the country that accept bitcoin or you partner with someone which there country accept bitcoin.
that is the only way you can make of crypto and bitcoin, i won't advise you to disobey your country for any reasons so you have to abides by the low that govern you all.
roperto222

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:28:09 PM

it is very risky for you ... because in your own country do not allow it ... then to invest with bitcoin will likely be very little or even the possibility of 0%
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

Now i ask you, what is the restriction ? Are you allowed to buy bitcoin there ? or send or receive bitcoin ?
if not allowed, you can buy it on the exchange outside your country. Bitcoin address is not related to your identity except you buy in the exchange with KYC.
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

I have read the information that bangladesh forbids bitcoin in his country and if anyone violates his citizens then he will be imprisoned, but the end of the information is not yet clear as it is not mentioned what causes bangladesh prohibits the existence of bitcion in his country.
I think if you still want to plunge into the crypto world, I recommend to use VPN only if your server is prohibited from accessing it related to crypto
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:57:12 AM

you can do all things even if your country prohibits bitcoin. you can still do all transactions with bitcoin because transactions using bitcoin occur in the coin market that does not involve any country, so you will transact with fellow users crypto. and you can change the bitcoin into currency according to your country so you can still use your assets for various things.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

I think you should move to another country live to be able to continue working with it. As far as I know in some countries forbidding bitcoins if the people they arbitrarily invest in bitcoin they may be subject to very heavy penalties.

Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

Your country have banned bitcoin you can try and continue for joining trade and invest on bitcoin, but for withdraw your money to be cash you can try convert your bitcoin to other virtual money. You have looking for which one virtual money still allowed for you country, I think PayPal is good way for cashing your virtual money to be cash, you can sell your bitcoin and buy PayPal or you can exchange your bitcoin balance to PayPal.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

For that i cant tell you something.But i wonder why your country banning it? they did`nt see what bitcoin can do and can change for your country ,just like an payment system or payment method ,by the way here in my country ,our banks was totally accepted it and also i`m sure that we have freedom to use crypto.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: