Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
buivanquan22

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

They only forbid the BTC as a means of payment, not banned when considered as assets. I love BItcoin and wish it was accepted in my country. Expect the state to build the appropriate law to accept the crypto  Cheesy Cheesy
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

Why does your country ban Bitcoin? Do they forbid to open a crypto-trading site? Do they think Bitcoin is dangerous to use? Due to trading? Due to make a payment using Bitcoin? Or what?
If your country only prohibits make a payment using Bitcoin and they think it is dangerous, you don't need to do anything I guess. You can still trade in any market because the crypto market can be used in worldwide.
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

If we take into account the fact that bitcoin is a transparent network without a center, then no official "block of authorities" will help keep the bitcoin users. You do not have to worry about this for a long time or you will never have to. The authorities are trying to subordinate themselves to the crypto currency, but in fact it turns out rather the opposite.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iranman

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

One option is to leave the country! Or just keep your mouth shut! And do not say that you have crypto. Wait a couple more years! And then it will be already clear exactly what will happen to this! And Maybe everything will change, then you will start spending your bitcoins!
Donald Regoo

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

If your country prohibits Bitcoin you can still invest in it. My country also prohibits the use of Bitcoin but we can still trade Bitcoin as usual. When you have Bitcoin you can buy it in places where people accept it via the Internet.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

I think your condition is very difficult. if you are used to finding crypto, that is a big problem for you. moreover if the regulation really makes a crypto become uninspired. Well, you might have to find another business friend.
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:53:39 AM

Govt. can block bitcoin in your country but, can't stop you from buying or trading with btc.

Use virtual network to hide your identity when trading. Also, your identity should be hidden while participating in any bitcoin related forum.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
fireman2001

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

This situation is quite difficult, but the good thing is that bitcoin (BTC) is now global (worldwide) and people who have it are anonymous. So, I think that you shouldn't worry much about the policies or the country ban against BTC.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

I think that you shold move to the country which has approved btc) i don't know any other way, you can't change the decision of your government, it is impossible. you can only wait until they understand all pros of btc
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

If Im in your situation ofcourse I don't know what to do. Especially if Bitcoin has been a part of your life in these past few years. But if you really love it and wants to  still continue it , there were lot of sacrifices. It's either know and study how can you be an implementor and educator in a positive and legal way of introducing bitcoin and its importance through entering into legalities of bitcoin and presenting it through your government. Ofcourse, before you do that you have to know the pros and cons of Bitcoin affecting to your country. If this not works and still you want to pursue your dreams in bitcoin then ither option is there were countries that was not prohibiting bitcoin nor legalizing it but still you have the freedom of doing it then you might think of it as one of your option.

ChirpClever

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

If you love bitcoin and want to take advantage of blockchain and it's future, maybe consider moving to another country where such problems don't exist.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
For me it is very dissapointing that your country banned bitcoin because bitcoin can be also used as our currency in the future and right now bitcoin is a very great investment so my advice for you is try to go on another country that is fully accepting bitcoin.

insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

How exactly is it banned? Is it that local financial institutions are not allowed to deal with crypto exchanges. Are you completely banned from owning cryptocurrencies? If it's just a matter of not being able to buy it from local exchanges, then you can buy from outside your country using such means as western union or Paypal or credit cards. If it's against the law to own bitcoin, then I can't advise you to go against the law. What's the use of owning crypto if it's gonna land you in jail!

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

Sad for you my friend, maybe it is banned in your country because the government just want to secure your place for some instance that whatever bitcoin may serve to the people who are trying to destroy and harm your country and also maybe they just avoid people to commit money laundering that your government norms has it.
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
Is there any news about cryptocurrency in your country? Although this is illegal now, I guess you still collect them and save them in the other exchange that can you use like bittrex and hitbtc. Maybe a few years later, your government change their system and allow it bitcoin and another cryptocurrency to be used. You can exchange it later in your fiat.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

Even your country banned bitcoin and crypto currencies you can still continue investing because you can still access it via internet and in time that you will encash your money try to go to transfer to other country wherein bitcoin and other crypto currencies are accepted.

DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

If Bitcoin transaction is illegal in your country, you can move out of the country to a country where the governments have accepted Bitcoin or are neutral about it. Secondly, you can consider patronizing escrow market where a middle man in different country where BTC is legal will withdraw and send them through other digital means for you.
Odik_sidik_04

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:30:14 PM

See why bitcoin is prohibited
if it is prohibited for reasons that could harm the country
then I will abide by the rules of government, but if bitcoin benefit the country but bitcoin is prohibited I clearly disagree

yes, I agree with you, maybe the ban has a cause and effect on the country. but in my opinion, you can just play bitcoin as long as you don't use it for buying and selling in traditional markets. so when you have bitcoin you should exchange it first with your currency so that you are safe and comfortable.
David bente

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

That is quite tough and if I was in your situation right I would be asking the same questions like you do. First of all the best thing to do is observe how this banned affects the bitcoin community in your country. You can talk to some people in your country about the situation so you can cope with this big change. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
I am a citizen of India and my country has also banned bitcoin, but I don’t think that there is something to worry about this , though the citizens of that countries will obviously face some kind of problems like they cannot use any random exchanges for transactions but still one needs to keep one thing in mind that bitcoin is decentralised crypto currency and no country has right to ban it internationally, they can only stop their person from using nation’ exchanges only.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: