Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonmint T1 Low HashRate  (Read 203 times)
MMMining21 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:06:49 PM

Hey guys, one of my Dragonmint T1 (16TH) on Slushpool suddently dropped hashrate (around 10.5-11TH right now). It started with the ''Worker Status'', it was green so Active, then it went Orange when the hashrate dropped, and few minutes later it went back to the green status ''Active''. But the hashrate is still around 10.70 TH, is that normal? Do you think one of the hashboard died...? I plugged them few days ago.... thank you for your help.

EDIT : I noticed that the ''Pool Scoring Hash Rate'' dropped a lot too, from 3.700Ehs to 3.500Ehs. Once again maybe this is normal or idk, just curious.
tim-bc

Activity: 538
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

First off, the pool's scoring hashrate is the total hashrate of all slushpool workers (not just yours) at the time, which naturally varies. On slushpool the alert level for each miner is adjusted over time (if not set manually) based on miner hashrate. For example, if your machine has been hashing 16 TH and then drops to 11, the pool will think something might be wrong. But if it is steady at the 11 TH rate for enough time, the pool thinks all is good.

The pool monitoring levels are for your convenience. The key indicator is your miner's scoring rate. If it is only at 11 TH and should be at 16 then something is wrong with your miner.

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 1635

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

There are 3 chains in each T1 miner. You are hashing at the rate of only 2 chains working. Try the latest firmware, reboot and if it still only runs at 2/3 speed, contact support. You probably have a bad board.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
MMMining21 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

Yes I contacted HalongMining and they said the same thing basically, download the firmware and reboot. If it still hash at 11TH one of the board probably died. Thanks for your help guys!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: