Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if your dreams can become a reality with crypto?  (Read 565 times)
DreamCloud (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh
If you could ask for anything that can be bought, what would it be?
What is your most cherished desire? Cheesy
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh

I hope this is not a new ICO projects, if you are not even sure of what people want. I just hope you won't turn their dreams to nightmare the way most of these scam ICOs always do. The space is turning into a joke, if someone want to ICO your dreams

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:56:37 PM

My desire is usually expensive cars. But me need a lot of money to complete. Therefore, the main desire to earn a lot of money)
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

I hope this is not a new ICO projects, if you are not even sure of what people want. I just hope you won't turn their dreams to nightmare the way most of these scam ICOs always do. The space is turning into a joke, if someone want to ICO your dreams

Wow, wow, wow! So much hate!! Why??
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

Dream cloud project ... come on guys
Do you want an opinion from the crypto about the project you developed? Or you ask about our dreams? Obviously you like a man who can realize all the dreams. But if my dreams are come true , maybe I will be happy for the person who is always beside me under any circumstances
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:59:21 PM

It is human nature to never be satisfied, even when we have plenty. If my dreams become a reallity I will make sure I generate even bigger dreams to keep working.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

Indeed the impression is the thing that we want to make it happen. I personally feel my blessing entering the crypto world. things have changed. My life is high above then my dream now is already realized with crypto. Of course everyone must feel the same way as me.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

This looks more like you are trying to bring up an ICO. Well, it is good if it has a good planning and if you are ready to do a good job and you are sure you are giving the best to your investors, but if otherwise, i would advise you forget about it.
We only need ICO that are ready to give to people what they really need and not what they want.
So please, try to work things out and let this encourage others to come into crypto.
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

Dream cloud project ... come on guys
Do you want an opinion from the crypto about the project you developed? Or you ask about our dreams? Obviously you like a man who can realize all the dreams. But if my dreams are come true , maybe I will be happy for the person who is always beside me under any circumstances

We are not talking about project. But talking about dreams.. Dreams, Carl! Cheesy
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

It is human nature to never be satisfied, even when we have plenty. If my dreams become a reallity I will make sure I generate even bigger dreams to keep working.

This is not bad. This is human nature. Is your dreams can help others? Can make something better in this world? Smiley
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

This looks more like you are trying to bring up an ICO. Well, it is good if it has a good planning and if you are ready to do a good job and you are sure you are giving the best to your investors, but if otherwise, i would advise you forget about it.
We only need ICO that are ready to give to people what they really need and not what they want.
So please, try to work things out and let this encourage others to come into crypto.

This topic is not about ICO. But quickly - yes.. We making project and we want do it best. Cuz our goal is not ICO, but good project that can help others. This is our dream. And we just wondered what people dream about?
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

I seriously dream of becoming a crypto millionaire. I believe this can come to reality, by participating and investing in good projects. There are so many projects out, but no all are worth participating in. I dream of a time and day, when the crypto space will become a haven that only good and legit projects can be found.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

I always dream about a home for myself and my family and I want to give that home as a gift to my home from start till now we are living in a home for rent and my only dreams at this time are to buy a home for my mother and shift with my family to that home.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

I always have one dream and it is to have the car of my dreams  Cheesy , do you think your project can help make it come true ! I do not think so and I do not know why I even replied to this thread , maybe because no one ask about my dreams anymore and it was a good chance to say it , so thank you for that  Wink
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

I don't think he is hating you or your post. Instead of accusing him of hate, you should've replied with proper reasons and/or should've corrected him.

Just to answer your question, I dream about Scarlett Johnson Smiley
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

My dreams are set far to high so it is unlikely that I will ever get there with crypto, I am more on the idea of enjoying the ride and making some money in the way.
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

Grateful for what has been obtained from crypto, The difference between a successful person and an ordinary person is from his movement. Successful people, always moving toward their dreams. As for ordinary people, always hoping that dream will move towards it. If you are ready with some steps above, then time you tighten the seat belt to spur your vehicle in realizing the dream. Do not forget, when spur the vehicle You also have to love the time limit yes. The goal is to spur you in trying to pursue a dream. Okay? Do not forget to set a deadline to make your dreams come true ...
Remember! Save Cryptocurrency already in Market Cap

And the result if we understand more deeply then cryptocurrency is not inferior to

· MLM Business Products,
· BO PONZI and PYRAMID scheme,
· HYIP DLL .....

And hopefully our dreams come true ... Amen ..
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

Yes, surely i can. I have already one dream that have became reality. I have bought my favorite motorcycle with crypto. And i have a savings and i hope my second dream will happen this year to have my own business. And i think i can make it happen, all my dream will come true in the help of crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

You should think about the demand of people, not dream. Dream is built by oneself. What is your projuct in detaols, could you please share in brife??
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

I don't think he is hating you or your post. Instead of accusing him of hate, you should've replied with proper reasons and/or should've corrected him.

Just to answer your question, I dream about Scarlett Johnson Smiley

Scarlett.. Roll Eyes  I think she's heart already taken. And she is a human, that can't be bought by crypto. Cheesy Hope on that..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: