Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unichange.me - buy and sell BTC-e USD codes,Perfect Money,EgoPay,ePayments,etc  (Read 30024 times)
Unichange.me (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

sell exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 09:48:03 AM

Hi, i am kind a new member here, but I hope people will appreciate this post.

I tried unichange.me service, BTC to PayPal EUR, and money arrived fine - very fast, i trusted them. But problem is hidden - on theirs page
https://unichange.me/fees they write that fee of transfer BTC to PayPal EUR is 1,9% and BTC to PayPal USD is 3%.
I tried to contact them but their responses are like these:
Unichange.me service follows Bitcoin rate of one of the famous Bitcoin platform.
- what platform? they can't say to me Huh

I give you realtime (19:40 28.04.2017) example of real transfer costs:

BTC market price right now is: 1BTC = 1317 USD, 1 BTC = 1208 EUR, for prices i used Bitstamp, but other exchanges have very similar rates, so we can use it as benchmark.
Unichange.me euros rate is 1 BTC = 1115 EUR (fees are included) - screenshot http://prntscr.com/f1xzr5.
Unichange.me usd rate is 1 BTC = 1239 USD(fees are included) - screenshot http://prntscr.com/f1y06m.

So what are the REAL fees of this service?
When you use BTC to Paypal EUR, you recieved 1115 EUR, which is 8,3% less than current market rate 1208 EUR and far away from advertised fees 1,9% !

When you use BTC to Paypal USD you recieved 1239 USD, which is 6,3% less than market rate. Again you can compare this to advertised fees 3%.

So be aware of hidden fees when you used this service!
I am not looking on other transfer options, but due very low advertised fees they seems to me suspicious too.

P.S.: I also tried https://paybis.com/buy-paypal-with-bitcoin/. They have fees right now 10% (BTC to PayPal) - it is actually more than unichange.me, but they not hiding anything from you (I am not part of their project, just simple customer) and money arrived very fast too.

Hello criddler!

Our service fee is  for direction Bitcoin to Paypal EUR is 1.9%, Bitcoin to Paypal USD is 3%.
There are no hidden fees on our website. If there is fee of the payment system for sending the payment, it is also indicated on the order page.
The difference in the amount is caused by the difference in BTC rates taken from different Bitcoin exchanges.

We always do our best to provide customers with best possible fees and service!
Should you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 09:49:45 AM

hello,
i need send my bitcoin to may paypal account.
This site works?

Hell kattycris,

Sure, website works as usually and you are welcome to place order here https://unichange.me/order/bitcoin_paypal_usd
It takes 1 business day to complete orders with Paypal, we always do our best to process them the soonest possible.
Thank you for choosing our service!

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

criddler

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:23:50 PM

Hello criddler!

Our service fee is  for direction Bitcoin to Paypal EUR is 1.9%, Bitcoin to Paypal USD is 3%.
There are no hidden fees on our website. If there is fee of the payment system for sending the payment, it is also indicated on the order page.
The difference in the amount is caused by the difference in BTC rates taken from different Bitcoin exchanges.

We always do our best to provide customers with best possible fees and service!
Should you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support.

Well, this difference goes hard against your customers, so you should consider to use market price (bitstamp, kraken etc.). There is no excuse to use some shitty bitcoin rate !!

I have also example when BTC rate actually doesn't matter. Right now OKPAY to BTC costs 1535$ for 1 BTC, advertised fee is 4.9%. Reversal transaction is free of fee. Changing back 1 BTC to OKPAY, i recieve 1420$ which is 7.5% less than my initial amount. So where are the missing dollars hidden? I hope at least that you use one BTC rate for buying and selling, please don't say that you have spread between buy and sell BTC price 2.6%.

7.5% total real fee vs. 4.9% advertised fee.
Here everyone can see it very clearly. Hidden fee is "only" 2.6% compared to BTC to Paypal transfers.
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 03:13:54 PM

Well, this difference goes hard against your customers, so you should consider to use market price (bitstamp, kraken etc.). There is no excuse to use some shitty bitcoin rate !!

I have also example when BTC rate actually doesn't matter. Right now OKPAY to BTC costs 1535$ for 1 BTC, advertised fee is 4.9%. Reversal transaction is free of fee. Changing back 1 BTC to OKPAY, i recieve 1420$ which is 7.5% less than my initial amount. So where are the missing dollars hidden? I hope at least that you use one BTC rate for buying and selling, please don't say that you have spread between buy and sell BTC price 2.6%.

7.5% total real fee vs. 4.9% advertised fee.
Here everyone can see it very clearly. Hidden fee is "only" 2.6% compared to BTC to Paypal transfers.

Well, in simple words, we do not store balance in BTC/crypto, we store our balance in fiat currencies. So when you place an order to sell Bitcoin on our website, our system automatically sells your BTC funds for the price which is offered by Bitcoin exchange, and vice verse if you wish to buy BTC, we automatically buy required amount of BTC for the amount of fiat currency minus our service fee.
It all depends on the price on the Bitcoin exchange: if it the price goes up , we can buy less BTC for your fiat currency, if the price goes down we can buy more BTC for your order.
So there are no additional hidden fees. All our service fees you can check here https://unichange.me/fees

By the way, if you check now how much Paypal you can receive on our website for 1 BTC https://unichange.me/order/bitcoin_paypal_usd you can see that the amount of Paypal for 1 BTC is higher than it is on service "promoted" by you.

We use this thread to inform our customers regarding updates and changes on our website, so if you have additional questions you are welcome to contact our Support team here https://unichange.me/contact_info or use our Live chat.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

criddler

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:27:20 AM

I do not promote anybody, I just try two services with same task where one of them is cheaper (you - but far away from advertised fee) and the other one (paybis - more expensive, but straight forward with no hidden fees).

I also do not understand why do you have to use that kind of business tactics when you have actually better price.

My posts here are only because I want to warn people about hidden fees. Besides that, I have no problem with you - as i write before, transaction was processed smoothly.

Edited: Just find on my Facebook, that I am not only one who notices that discrepancy in your fees - screenshot http://prntscr.com/f5r1fn.
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 08:44:35 AM

I do not promote anybody, I just try two services with same task where one of them is cheaper (you - but far away from advertised fee) and the other one (paybis - more expensive, but straight forward with no hidden fees).

I also do not understand why do you have to use that kind of business tactics when you have actually better price.

My posts here are only because I want to warn people about hidden fees. Besides that, I have no problem with you - as i write before, transaction was processed smoothly.

Edited: Just find on my Facebook, that I am not only one who notices that discrepancy in your fees - screenshot http://prntscr.com/f5r1fn.

As we have previously explained, Bitcoin is sold automatically to fiat currency according to the price of BTC on the moment of sale. It influences the amount of Paypal USD you will receive for your order.
Our actual service fee for Bitcoin to Paypal USD direction is 3%. Another factor which influences the amount of Paypal USD that you will receive is only the price of BTC on the moment of sale on Bitcoin exchange that we use.
In case you withdraw Bitcoin to Paypal EUR, there is also USD-EUR FX rate involved which is fixed by our bank and may be 1-3% different from average USD-EUR FX rate.
There are no hidden fees on our service.
Sure, it is up to you to decide which service is more appropriate for your exchanges. We can guarantee that orders are always done according to terms stated on our service, with best possible rates and fast service.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:23:55 AM

Hi all!

How does the Unichange Plastic card in EUR work? I order it from you? 

Can it be used in ATMs, and if yes, what are the limits and what are the fees?

Also how about verification documents?

Thanks in advance,

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 02:55:51 PM

Hi all!

How does the Unichange Plastic card in EUR work? I order it from you? 

Can it be used in ATMs, and if yes, what are the limits and what are the fees?

Also how about verification documents?

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

You are welcome to use Unichange.me plastic card to withdraw your Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, BTC-e USD funds to your card.
Orders to withdraw funds to card are completed within 1 business hour, usually 10-15 business minutes.

Unichange.me plastic card can be used for online and offline purchases, to withdraw funds in any VISA accepted ATM in the world and to verify your PayPal account.
Once your card is added to your account you will be able to withdraw crypto and e-currency funds to it on our service.

Every new card holder has unverified status in card issuer system. Maximum amount you can withdraw to your card as unverified card holder is 2400 per lifetime.
Maximum amount you can withdraw from your card in ATM with unverified card account is 1000 USD.

To be able to increase your card limits you will have to verify your card inside card issuer system by providing the copy of your national ID and utility bill.

Fees:

Our service fee to withdraw funds to card varies 1.2-5% according to market situation.
Monthly maintenance fee is 1 USD/1 EUR
ATM Withdrawal fee is 3.5 USD/2.75 EUR

You are welcome to check fees and card limits on our website here https://unichange.me/debit_cards
Should you have any further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:03:36 PM

Thank you for the prompt response!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 08:13:44 AM

Dear forum members,

Good news! Unichange card USD/EUR reserves were updated.

Unichange.me team reconsidered card limits' politics, and now more attention will be paid to Unichange Cards reserves. As thanks to our valued customers it is now clear that card limits are very important for our clients.

We did our best to speed up process of funding Unichange Card balance and will keep reserves high all the time.

Also fees are reduced:

Bitcoin to Unichange USD card - 1.2%
BTC-e to Unichange USD card - 1.2%
Litecoin to Unichange USD card - 1.2%

Perfect Money to Unichange USD card - 2.9%
FasaPay IDR to Unichange USD card - 2.5%

If you have any questions or need more balance, just contact our Support team.

You are welcome to check our reserves here.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 06:34:50 AM

Profitable Bitcoin Exchange

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me offers you a unique combination for perfect exchange:

High USD/CNY and USD/IDR exchange rates + Low service fees = Best exchange rate

Most profitable exchange directions now are:

Bitcoin to China Unionpay CNY
Bitcoin to Alipay CNY

Bitcoin to Fasapay IDR

We wish to remind you that there are many automatic exchange directions:

Bitcoin to Fasapay USD 
Bitcoin to Okpay USD
Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD

Fees to withdraw Bitcoin to Unichange Card is also reduced down to 0.9%!

Bitcoin to Unichange Card USD
Bitcoin to Unichange Card EUR

Please be informed that our service fees are already included in exchange rate which you see on the Order page.

We follow current market situation and will be happy to provide you with the best possible fees.
If you have any question or need assistance, you are welcome to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 06:54:54 AM

Unichange.me invites you to participate in our Affiliate program!

Our Affiliate program is based on revenue share. This means that you can get up to 20% from your referrals. Here are the answers for the most popular questions about Unichange Affiliate Program.

How to become referral?
You just need to register an account here and your referral link will be inside your personal unichange.me account.

Moreover, with link you also get wide range of promo materials right away.

1) Can I get special formats of promo materials for my website (blog)?
Yes. Please contact our Support team, if you need any specific size, format, etc.

2) How can I withdraw my earnings?
You can withdraw your Affiliate Bonus to any payment system supported by Unichange (BTC-e codes, Perfect Money, FasaPay, Okpay, Paypal) without any withdrawal fees. The minimum amount to withdraw is 1 USD.

3) Can I earn more than 20% with Unichange Affiliate Program?
Yes. Please contact our Support to find out more information on this question.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 12:13:50 PM

Don't miss great opportunity to withdraw Bitcoin to Unichange Card fast!
1 BTC = 2086.32 USD (Rates can change, Check it here

1 BTC = 1819.27 EUR  (Rates can change, Check it here

The withdrawal takes only 15 working minutes, and the funds are available, as soon as your transaction was conducted.

Would you like to apply for Free Unichange Virtual Card? Read more info here

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

kalaria

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:18:19 PM

For an example,if I sell 1bitcoin per rate  1 BTC = 1819.27 EUR. and to withdraw this 1819.27 EUR to paypal. How much I got in my paypal balance? I dont know paypal incoming fees too Undecided

I have expierence with other exchange,I withdraw 995 eur from exchange to paypal and got 912 eur. that is normal fee or very high?
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 10:31:29 AM

For an example,if I sell 1bitcoin per rate  1 BTC = 1819.27 EUR. and to withdraw this 1819.27 EUR to paypal. How much I got in my paypal balance? I dont know paypal incoming fees too Undecided

I have expierence with other exchange,I withdraw 995 eur from exchange to paypal and got 912 eur. that is normal fee or very high?

Hello kalaria,

First of all thank you for your question.

We wish to inform you that the that rate for the exchange direction Bitcoin to PayPal EUR already includes our service fee.

After your Bitcoin transaction gets 3 confirmations, Bitcoin will be sold and the amount of your order will be updated and fixed. We will proceed the order and send updated amount to your Paypal EUR account. It usually takes 3-5 business hours to complete your order.

Please, check your PayPal account from your side if any fee for incoming transfer is applied.
Be informed that PayPal fee is not included in our service fee and our service is not held liable for PayPal fee.
You are welcome to place small test order on our service. The minimum amount for this exchange direction is currently 0.04 btc.

Another option is exchange Bitcoin to Unichange Card EUR which can be connected to your Paypal account. This withdrawal option is cheaper, but requires verification. For direct Bitcoin to Paypal EUR exchanges verification on Unichange.me isn't required.

Should you have further questions or need any assistance, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Dark_Wing

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:26:26 PM

Order 188702
Automatic exchange PM to 0.036909 BTC
Received 0.03585162 BTC
The difference was stolen by exchanger. Do not recommend.
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:20:33 AM

Order 188702
Automatic exchange PM to 0.036909 BTC
Received 0.03585162 BTC
The difference was stolen by exchanger. Do not recommend.

Hello Dark_Wing,

Please be informed that standard Bitcoin fee for sending your transfer is 0.001 BTC. It is not included and doesn't refer to our service fee.

Using Unichange.me service you agreed with our Terms&Conditions:

“The Customer has to read and agree with all fees explanation that are described in the right column of each order.
Unichange.me is not held liable for any additional fee charged from the customer by any payment system.”

Your order has been completed successfully in automatic mode.
For your order 0.03685162 BTC were automatically bought.
We indicate that "The final amount may be different from the initial, due to update of exchange rates by the time of purchase"  in the right column in “Pay attention” block.

Your order was completed automatically according to terms of our service.

If you still have questions, please, do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you for choosing Unichange.me

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 09:28:41 AM

Dear forum members,

Thank you for trusting your transactions to our service. Owing to your trust we are highly motivated to provide our customers even better services and rates. Just now Unichange.me would like to let you know about some of them.

We are glad to inform the cardholders, who are interested in the withdrawal of the Bitcoin to Unichange.me card, that the current rate is: 1 BTC = 2444.71745 CARDUSD 
The holders of EUR card can focus on such rate: 1 BTC = 2126.90418 CARDEUR
The processing time of such withdrawal is 1 business hour for both USD/EUR cards.
The rates can change so planing your withdrawals please see more accurate rates via:
Bitcoin to Unichange card USD
Bitcoin to Unichange card EUR

The adherents of the bank withdrawal may be offered such rates of Bitcoin withdrawal via wire transfer:

Rate is: 1 BTC = 2434.84944 WIREUSD for WIREUSD and for WIREEUR 1 BTC = 2122.59 WIREEUR. It takes 1 business day to complete the order (send SEPA or wire transfer USD). SEPA transfer usually takes 1-3 business days to arrive to your bank account. Processing the wire transfer usually takes 2-4 business days to the point of funds withdrawal to your bank account.

Please make notice that the rates can change, and you can check for more detailed information about USD bank transfer here.
To know something above mentioned information about EUR bank transfer feel free to look at the following page.

We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.

Our team is open to cooperation, so if you have any questions, please contact the Support team.

Best wishes, Unichange.me

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:37:22 AM

Dear visitors of forum!

We are writing to you regarding informing you about the all manner of exchange directions to PayPal USD/EUR. Consider that for all directions, mentioned below withdrawals could be performed both to USD or EUR accounts.

Our current fees for most popular exchange directions are: 

Bitcoin to Paypal USD/ to PayPal EUR – 3% and 1,9% for $/€ accordingly.

BTC-e USD code to Paypal USD/ to PayPal EUR – 2,9 % and 1,9 % for $/€ accordingly.

Litecoin to Paypal USD/ to PayPal EUR – 3% and 1,9 for $/€ respectively.

Perfect Money USD to PayPal USD and Perfect Money EUR to PP EUR – 3,9% for USD and 4,5% for EUR

In addition to the exchange directions, mentioned above, we offer possibility to exchange: eCoin.eu USD to PayPal $/€, Okpay USD to PP $/€, Fasapay.com USD/IDR to PayPal $/€ and Justforex USD to PP $/€ .  

It takes 1 business day to complete exchange order to Paypal. After you receive funds to your Paypal account, you can withdraw them to any card linked to your Paypal account as well.

Our company would be pleased to perform your transactions on the highest level.
Best regards, Unichange.me team

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

warnerbunny

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:32:54 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 05:35:29 PM by warnerbunny

I transfered 0.01 BTC to my debit card.

BTC worth at the time of transaction: 22.81 EUR
EUR that was charged to card: 16.78 EUR

Fee: >26%

That was my first and last transaction wit unichange.

Update: I got more information:

BTC at time of tx: 22.81 EUR.
Transfer from unique deposit address to unichange's own wallet: 0.001 BTC tx fee

BTC transfered to unichange's wallet 0.009 BTC -> 20.57 EUR at time of tx.

3 EUR minimum exchange fee 20.57 EUR -3 EUR = 17.57 EUR

That's what I would call hidden fees.

Update 2:

They change the page after I complained. Fortunately I still had it open in another tab:
For the deposit it said "min 3 EUR"
they changed it to "min fee 3 EUR" after I complained:

https://pasteboard.co/fhYpbwIlk.png

Update 3:

I got back my 3 EUR fee.

Update 4:

They admitted they changed the phrasing on their webpage:
According to information from our Support team we found that phrasing min 3 EUR causes misunderstanding of our customers. There was made a decision to update phrase min 3 EUR to min fee 3 EUR in order to avoid any misunderstandings.

So if I had known there was this fee, I would never have considered using their service.
I will definetely not make a new deposit in the future.

Then there's the intransparency what exchange rate they use:
we use another Bitcoin platform for orders on our website

My suspicion (of course speculation until they prove me otherwise and say what exchange rate they use): They look at a bunch of exchange rates and display the best one for the customer. Then after 3 confirmations they update the rate by picking the one which is the best for them but the worst for the customer. (i.e. my rate changed by nearly 5-10% between making the order and having the 3 confirmations which was after about 18 minutes.).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: