Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unichange.me - buy and sell BTC-e USD codes,Perfect Money,EgoPay,ePayments,etc  (Read 30024 times)
Unichange.me (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

sell exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 06:56:28 AM

I transfered 0.01 BTC to my debit card.

BTC worth at the time of transaction: 22.81 EUR
EUR that was charged to card: 16.78 EUR

Fee: >26%

That was my first and last transaction wit unichange.

Update: I got more information:

BTC at time of tx: 22.81 EUR.
Transfer from unique deposit address to unichange's own wallet: 0.001 BTC tx fee

BTC transfered to unichange's wallet 0.009 BTC -> 20.57 EUR at time of tx.

3 EUR minimum exchange fee 20.57 EUR -3 EUR = 17.57 EUR

That's what I would call hidden fees.

Update 2:

They change the page after I complained. Fortunately I still had it open in another tab:
For the deposit it said "min 3 EUR"
they changed it to "min fee 3 EUR" after I complained:

https://pasteboard.co/fhYpbwIlk.png

Update 3:

I got back my 3 EUR fee.

Update 4:

They admitted they changed the phrasing on their webpage:
According to information from our Support team we found that phrasing min 3 EUR causes misunderstanding of our customers. There was made a decision to update phrase min 3 EUR to min fee 3 EUR in order to avoid any misunderstandings.

So if I had known there was this fee, I would never have considered using their service.
I will definetely not make a new deposit in the future.

Then there's the intransparency what exchange rate they use:
we use another Bitcoin platform for orders on our website

My suspicion (of course speculation until they prove me otherwise and say what exchange rate they use): They look at a bunch of exchange rates and display the best one for the customer. Then after 3 confirmations they update the rate by picking the one which is the best for them but the worst for the customer. (i.e. my rate changed by nearly 5-10% between making the order and having the 3 confirmations which was after about 18 minutes.).

Hello, warnerbunny!

1. Please be informed that once your Bitcoin transaction got 3 confirmations it was sold to amount in USD (BTC for your order was sold to 22.81 USD). Fee for this exchange direction is 0.9% (min 3 EUR), so you were charged with min fee of 3 EUR for this order.
There is also used EUR rate of our bank, which may be from 1% to 3% different from regular market rate.

2. Please check the link https://unichange.me/order/bitcoin_unichange_virtual_eur
Min fee of 3 EUR is indicated under the exchange form.

This is not minimum amount that can be exchanged on our website.
Minimum amount for the withdrawal of Bitcoin to Unichange card EUR is 10 EUR. You can check this by filling in You Send field for example 0.0005 here.

3.  According to information from our Support team we found that phrasing min 3 EUR causes misunderstanding of our customers. There was made a decision to update phrase min 3 EUR to min fee 3 EUR in order to avoid any misunderstandings. Still minimum amount for exchange is indicated in another way and earlier you were given an example of how you can check min amount for order. You can also check minimum amount for exchange order here by pointing at the required fee you will see pop-ip window with min and max amounts indicated.

4. This text doesn't influence the way our service counts the fees. As it was done before, it is done now: min 3 EUR is deducted as our service fee.

5. When you placed an order on our website, you saw the amount which you will receive. Your statement that according to the rate of any third party website (like you've mentioned blockchain on your screenshots) this amount of BTC corresponds to another amount of USD is incorrect, as amount you will receive for the order is based on the calculations of our website.

6. Unfortunately it is not possible technically to fix exact amount that will be received by the customer, as the process of selling BTC is carried out only after transaction gets 3 confirmations on blockchain.
As BTC rate can go up or down, it is not possible to provide exact amount.
Herewith all this information is given on our website before you place an order.
If you paid attention to the content on our website you could see the following message: After your transaction gets 3 confirmations, BTC or LTC will be sold automatically and amount of the order will be updated.

7. Finally you were compensated 3 EUR to your virtual card because of your misunderstanding.

Thank you for using our service, hope that you will choose our service as your exchange partner!

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:56:45 AM

Dear forum members!

You will be pleased to learn that Unichange.me has replenished reserves for Bitcoin USD/EUR cards which allows fast transactions for bigger sums. We are offering you to check out the most popular withdrawal directions on Unichange Debit card.

Bitcoin to Unichange USD card

Bitcoin to Unichange EUR card

Litecoin to Unichange USD card
Litecoin to Unichange EUR card

BTC-e USD to Unichange USD card
BTC-e USD to Unichange EUR card

For the following directions service fee is — 0,9% (with min fee 3USD/3EUR). Processing time is 1 business hour.

We want to remind you about the ease of getting a card as for the first card you will need only to verify your phone number, the verification of personality is not obligatory.
The application for virtual Bitcoin card is processed within one working day (with instant delivery).

Do not forget to contact our Support team if you have any questions regarding fees, processing time or transaction limits. For your own convenience please read the information on site before placing an order.

Moreover, we have set fees to zero on the current directions:
Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD – 0%
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD – 0%
BTC-e to Perfect Money USD – 0%

Transactions for the aforesaid directions are conducted in automatic mode.

Available reserves in all directions can be viewed on our site.

Best regards,
Unichange.me team

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

warnerbunny

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:04:48 AM

1. You should add the 3 EUR min fee to your page with the fees, where is up to now just says 0.9% https://unichange.me/fees

2. You say: "once your Bitcoin transaction got 3 confirmations it was sold to amount in USD" and: "There is also used EUR rate of our bank, which may be from 1% to 3% different from regular market rate."

But the way you present the exchange on your site, it is not obvious at all, that you to BTC->USD->EUR. So please make it clear on your page that this is the way you do it.
In fact you state how much EUR you got in reserve, so it makes absolutely no sense to change it to USD first. As you have a reserve in EUR.
Usually no third party is involved in the exchange from BTC to EUR as you have EUR reserve.

And the 1% to 3% rate difference is significantly higher than the 0.9% you state on https://unichange.me/fees
so it is an additional (hidden) fee. You should add it to the 0.9%, else it is misleading.

3. You should also add that 0.001 BTC is deducted from the deposited value for blockchain confirmation because BTC is transfered away from the unique deposit address . If someone deposits 0.01 BTC like I did, that's already a 10% (hidden) fee.
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:22:37 AM

1. You should add the 3 EUR min fee to your page with the fees, where is up to now just says 0.9% https://unichange.me/fees

2. You say: "once your Bitcoin transaction got 3 confirmations it was sold to amount in USD" and: "There is also used EUR rate of our bank, which may be from 1% to 3% different from regular market rate."

But the way you present the exchange on your site, it is not obvious at all, that you to BTC->USD->EUR. So please make it clear on your page that this is the way you do it.
In fact you state how much EUR you got in reserve, so it makes absolutely no sense to change it to USD first. As you have a reserve in EUR.
Usually no third party is involved in the exchange from BTC to EUR as you have EUR reserve.

And the 1% to 3% rate difference is significantly higher than the 0.9% you state on https://unichange.me/fees
so it is an additional (hidden) fee. You should add it to the 0.9%, else it is misleading.

3. You should also add that 0.001 BTC is deducted from the deposited value for blockchain confirmation because BTC is transfered away from the unique deposit address . If someone deposits 0.01 BTC like I did, that's already a 10% (hidden) fee.

Hello warnerbunny,

Thank you for your rectification on our fee explanation on our service. Unichange team will work on the fee reflection optimisation on our website.

USD-EUR exchange rate is set by our bank, it may be different for 1-3% from the regular USD-EUR fx rate. This is not considered as fee and it doesn't relate to our service fee, as this is our bank FX rate.

When you fill in amount in the field You send for your order you can see how much will be received for the order. If you have any questions regarding how the Receiving amount is formed before you place an order you are always welcome to contact our Support team to get explanation on your questions.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:46:03 PM

This has not happened for a long time

Life is like a roller coaster – with its ups and downs. There are not so many people who really enjoy the moments of decline. But now you definitely will. Unichange.me wanna present you a unique case of a fall, which will only please you.

The maximum reduction of commissions for cards withdrawal

The offer speaks for itself and doesn’t  even need promotion – now fee is only 0,5%(minimum fee 3USD/3EUR).
The directions, the fee for which was reduced, are the following:

Bitcoin to Unichange USD/EUR card

BTC-e to Unichange USD card/EUR card

Litecoin to Unichange USD card/EUR card

And of course, Unichange virtual cards have the same withdrawal conditions for the duration of a special offer.

In addition to that, Unichange.me has replenished reserves for Bitcoin USD/EUR cards which allows fast transactions for bigger sums.

Hurry up – the offer is limited in time. But the possibilities, which the withdrawn money will bring to life, have no limits.

Submit your application here and now

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 08:49:00 AM

Dear forum members!

Considering past events on Bitcoin market, we prepared an article, answering the most popular questions. Who is shaking the waters of cryptocurrency ocean, what is phantom menace able to change Bitcoin currency rate, and will fork be hard enough to eat bitcoin with giblets? This and many more topical questions you will find in the article.

We are interested not only in satisfying you as client of our service, but we want you to share your opinion on the topic. Let’s communicate – will Bitcoin hit some outstanding price or the value of it will just explode like a bubble?  Comment it on our Facebook page, and be a trigger starting out a lively discussion.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 08:55:02 AM

Dear forum guests!  We are delighted to remind you of available directions for fast automatic exchange.

Via our service you can exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, BTC-e in automatic mode.
Speed of almost all automatic directions is instant, with a single amendment that Bitcoin and Litecoin needs 3 confirmations. After your transaction gets 3 confirmations, your chosen exchange direction will be sold automatically and amount of the order will be updated. It may take up to 1-2 hours.

Moreover, now you can exchange such directions with 0% fee:
Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD
BTC-e to Perfect Money USD

The available amount for automatic exchange of Bitcoin and BTC-e is 20000 PM USD. Automatic exchange of Litecoin to Perfect Money could be conducted up to 15000 PM USD.
If the amount is higher than available for the automatic mode, then the application will be transferred to manual mode and completed within 1 hour of working time.

If you need any additional assistance, please contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Asteriks

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 01:21:44 AM

Whant to tell my bad experience with unichange and mychoice

First i have very problem with transfer from unichange to mychoice CC but this was resolved on unichange sides

Second bad experiance - very very long with dozens mails to mychoice and unichange supports transfer from paypal to mychoice

And now after few attemps to withdraw money from ATM i have BLOCKED CC status, after few bad attemps to wothdraw from ATM i have few times called to mychoice to listen PIN - everything fine but when i have request PIN - only silence

So i do not know what to do now - have writed again but i dont ever recieve any answers from mychoice

Now money stack on blocked account
Asteriks

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 06:16:03 PM

resolved
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 10:09:28 AM

Whant to tell my bad experience with unichange and mychoice

First i have very problem with transfer from unichange to mychoice CC but this was resolved on unichange sides

Second bad experiance - very very long with dozens mails to mychoice and unichange supports transfer from paypal to mychoice

And now after few attemps to withdraw money from ATM i have BLOCKED CC status, after few bad attemps to wothdraw from ATM i have few times called to mychoice to listen PIN - everything fine but when i have request PIN - only silence

So i do not know what to do now - have writed again but i dont ever recieve any answers from mychoice

Now money stack on blocked account

Hello,

Please, contact our Support team if you still have issues or questions.
We will be happy to help you and to provide with required information, as unfortunately, we are not able to identify you by this message.
Looking forward to your reply.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

tech2

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:01:45 AM

Every new card holder has unverified status in card issuer system. Maximum amount you can withdraw to your card as unverified card holder is 2400 per lifetime.
Maximum amount you can withdraw from your card in ATM with unverified card account is 1000 USD.

Can you please tell me if these limits are still good?  I've rules governing this have been changed recently.  It looks like it says that max lifetime load is only $240 and max ATM withdrawl is $100 on unverified cards.  Also, if limits have been lowered, do you just apply for another unverified card?
warnerbunny

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:51:28 PM

Every new card holder has unverified status in card issuer system. Maximum amount you can withdraw to your card as unverified card holder is 2400 per lifetime.
Maximum amount you can withdraw from your card in ATM with unverified card account is 1000 USD.

Can you please tell me if these limits are still good?  I've rules governing this have been changed recently.  It looks like it says that max lifetime load is only $240 and max ATM withdrawl is $100 on unverified cards.  Also, if limits have been lowered, do you just apply for another unverified card?

I would expect the limits to be as stated there: 1000 maximum ATM withdrawal and 2500 max lifetime load.
But as this is against the new law I think the new limits apply 100 maximum ATM withdrawal and 250 max lifetime load.

Unichange is now one week late on updating this info. Legally that's not good.
howardmrhodes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:58:31 AM

The minimum fees of 3 USD / 3 EUR is the biggest drawback of this service for loading of Unichange cards with small amounts..looking for another bitcoin debit card provider which charges lesser fees than them

Buy/Sell Xbox/PSN/Skype gift cards/subscription codes
Add me on skype - live:howardmrhodes OR
howardmrhodes@gmail.com
tech2

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:12:21 PM

Is it possible to purchase s/w services at Google Play with Unichange?  Not sure, because they're a US-based company and from what I understand, cards can't be used there.....
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 04:52:15 PM

I would expect the limits to be as stated there: 1000 maximum ATM withdrawal and 2500 max lifetime load.
But as this is against the new law I think the new limits apply 100 maximum ATM withdrawal and 250 max lifetime load.

Unichange is now one week late on updating this info. Legally that's not good.

Hello,

We would like to inform all our customers that you can check current Unichange.me card limits here https://unichange.me/faq
Unverified card holders can withdraw up to 2400 USD/EUR per lifetime to their cards and withdraw 1000 USD/EUR in ATM.
You can also check news about limits cancellation which were implemented on the 26th of June here https://unichange.me/news/id/647
More information about Unichange.me cards can be found here https://unichange.me/debit_cards
If you have any questions or you need further information, please, contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 04:57:04 PM

The minimum fees of 3 USD / 3 EUR is the biggest drawback of this service for loading of Unichange cards with small amounts..looking for another bitcoin debit card provider which charges lesser fees than them

Hello howardmrhodes,

Please, be informed that our current fee to withdraw Bitcoin to Unichange.me card is only 0.9% (min fee is only 3 USD).
All our fees and rates are provided on our website directly.
You are welcome to check more information here https://unichange.me/fees
We are always striving to provide our customers with the most profitable rates and fees depending on the market situation.
Please, pay attention that you can withdraw up to 2400 USD/EUR in lifetime as unverified card holder.
Should you have any further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

Is it possible to purchase s/w services at Google Play with Unichange?  Not sure, because they're a US-based company and from what I understand, cards can't be used there.....

Hello,

Please, be informed that Unichange.me service is European based service.
You are welcome to order Unichange.me card which can be used for online and offline payments in any place where VISA card is accepted.
Please, check more information about Unichange.me cards here https://unichange.me/debit_cards
Should you have any further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

eP

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:42:47 PM

yesterday i placed an order for BTC to Paypal, and i already send the btc but the money that i should receive in my paypal still not arrive

until now the money still not arrive, i contact the support but until now there is no one answer it

▄▄▄▄█▐██▀▀▄███▀▄                 
        ▀███▄███▌█▀▀▐███▌▄█▌████▄▄▄         
     ▄▐██▄▄▀██▀█▐█▐████▀▄█▌▄█████████▄       
   ▄██▄▀▀██▀▄▄▄ ▐▌███▌▄▀▀ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     
 ▀▀█████▀▄▄█████▄▐███▐██▄ ▄▀██████▐███▄▀█▄   
 ██▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██████▌██▌█████▐█▄▀▀██▌█████▐▄▀▄ 
▐█▀▀▄▄▄█ ██▄▄▄▀▀▀█   █████▌████▄▀▐███▌▄███▐█
 ▄██▀▀▀ ████████ ▄▄ ▄▀▀▀▀██▐▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▄████ █▌
 ▀███▀ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀▄██▌█▄▀███▄▄▄▐▐██▌█▌  ▐████▌██
  ▐██▐▌████▐▄▄████▐██▄▐████▌█▌██▄█▀█ ▌▀███▀▐█
   ▀▌▀█▐██▌██████▀▐███▌████▐██▐█▐▀██▌██▄▀█▐█▌
        ▀█▐███▀▄▄ ▄▐███▐██▌████▌▀████▐██▀▄█▀
          ▀█▀▄██▌██▄▐██▌██▐███▀ ▀████ ▀▄▀   
            ▀███ ███▌█▀ ▀ ▄▀███▌████▀▐█▀     
                 ▀▀▀       ▀▄▄█▌██▄▀▀       
                               ▀▀
kaasy.ai  ──────
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain

TWITTER     2-PAGES PAPER     BTC ANN

█ ██       WHITEPAPER       ██ █

FACEBOOK     DISCORD     SUBSCRIBE

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

yesterday i placed an order for BTC to Paypal, and i already send the btc but the money that i should receive in my paypal still not arrive

until now the money still not arrive, i contact the support but until now there is no one answer it

Hello,

Please, accept our apologies for the late reply.
You are welcome to provide your order ID or contact our Support team within our business hours so that your order can be checked and further information can be provided.
Thank you.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:18:15 AM

Why isn't your Perfect Money USD working?
Any time I attempt a PM transaction, I receive this message:
"Limit for this payment system is reached"

This has been ongoing for a few days now.
How soon will it be fixed?

Additionally, when are you reinstating WEX codes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: