Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unichange.me - buy and sell BTC-e USD codes,Perfect Money,EgoPay,ePayments,etc  (Read 30024 times)
Unichange.me (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

sell exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

What are the advantages of funding your Perfect Money USD wallet with Bitcoin on Unichange.me?

- 0% fee
- Large reserves
- Available 24/7 in automatic mode
- Automatic exchange up to 10000 USD per order
- No registration required

Willing to fund your Perfect Money USD in the cheapest way? Do it here.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lex.l1

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

You were once a great exchange, used by many of us, myself included.
Then you started removing directions one by one.
What happened with paxum, moneypolo, okpay?
Why don't you offer customers solutions to directions have actually have a working debit card.
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

You were once a great exchange, used by many of us, myself included.
Then you started removing directions one by one.
What happened with paxum, moneypolo, okpay?
Why don't you offer customers solutions to directions have actually have a working debit card.

Hello, lex.l1!

Please, be informed that at the moment we do not work with Paxum, Moneypolo, OkPay.
You are welcome to check all our available exchange directions here.
We wish to inform you that Unichange.me team is working on providing our customers with a worthy alternative.
As soon as we are ready to offer a new card solution you will be notified via news on our service.
We always do our best to improve our service and meet our customers' needs.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

lex.l1

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

I know you are not offering those directions, thats what I said above.
What I was trying to say is I do not see any reason why you have blocked those directions, each of those providers  have a working debit card, so it would have been an easy way for a lot of us to move some funds.
Besides payPal you do not offer any direction that can be converted very easy into fiat, too bad. When you guys were goldexpay you literally ruled the market. It's sad to see you guys fall.
RoboPoke

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:57:33 AM

this exchange is a frucking romanian scam;

Good News, Everyone!!!
There is an amazing crypto exchange that sends your Ethereum to Neteller, bank account, etc.
use my HAPPY LINK https://goo.gl/UxdP9s when registering for the Happy Exchange
and Lady Luck will take you by hand in all situations!

best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

I know you are not offering those directions, thats what I said above.
What I was trying to say is I do not see any reason why you have blocked those directions, each of those providers  have a working debit card, so it would have been an easy way for a lot of us to move some funds.
Besides payPal you do not offer any direction that can be converted very easy into fiat, too bad. When you guys were goldexpay you literally ruled the market. It's sad to see you guys fall.

Hello, lex.l1!

Unichange.me team is always striving to provide our customers with the best solutions.
We do our best to enhance the number of services that we provide to be able to find solutions that will be suitable for all our customers' needs.
At the moment all avaialable exchange directions can be seen on the main page of our website.
As soon as any new service is launched all our customers will be informed via news on our website or social media.
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you as our regular customer.
Please follow our service and stay tuned!

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

annapotpot

Activity: 330

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

Please add reserves on your bitcoin.
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

Hello, annapotpot!

Thank you for contacting us.
Please be informed that our real reserves are indicated on the main page here.
You are welcome to leave reserve notification here.
As soon as required amount is available you will be notified via e-mail.
Unichange.me team is always striving to provide our customers with good reserves.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact our Support team via Live chat or e-mail.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

annapotpot

Activity: 330

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:22:58 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 02:55:31 PM by annapotpot

Hello, annapotpot!

Unichange.me team is always striving to provide our customers with good reserves.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact our Support team via Live chat or e-mail.

I tried the reserve notification page.

I entered "0.0413" to the "Balance you need *" field and after sumitting the page it quickly says "Amount 0.0413 is available now make order". So I clicked the Make order link but when sumitting it says "Limit for this payment system is reached"

EDIT: Nevermind. I just found a new exchanger with reasonable rates and instant exchanges
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:21:16 AM

Hello, annapotpot!

I tried the reserve notification page.

I entered "0.0413" to the "Balance you need *" field and after sumitting the page it quickly says "Amount 0.0413 is available now make order". So I clicked the Make order link but when sumitting it says "Limit for this payment system is reached"

EDIT: Nevermind. I just found a new exchanger with reasonable rates and instant exchanges

Hello, annapotpot!

Please be informed that the message "Limit for this payment system is reached" means that at the moment we are overstock with the e-currency you try to exchange on our service.
Please accept our apologies for inconveniences caused due to inaccessibility of the exchange direction you are interested in.
You are welcome to check the direction later.
As soon as it is available we will be happy to process your order.
If you have any further questions you are welcome to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

Dear forum members,

You have an exclusive opportunity not only to exchange profitably with Unichange.me, but also to earn money with us!

We are happy to introduce our easy and transparent Partner Program.

Our advantages are:

1. Free participation
All you need to do is to register Unichange.me account. It's absolutely free. No fee or payment is applicable.

2. 3 levels with attractive fees
We offer 3 different levels with attractive bonus rate (10%, 15%, 20%) depending on cumulative transaction fee amount of your referrals.

3. Wide choice of promo materials
You are welcome to choose any advertising banner or any content presented on our website which is more suitable for your site, blog etc. Our banners have different sizes and introduce variety of exchange directions.

4. Tracking option
The amount of your income can be easily tracked inside your Unichange.me account.

5. Variety of withdrawal methods
Every customer has an opportunity to withdraw earned bonuses via any available exchange direction on our service.

More information about our Affiliate program can be found here.

If you have any questions to our Support team, we will be happy to help you.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

If you were searching for an ideal way to fund your Perfect Money USD account, we have good news for you!

Unichange.me has large reserves to carry your Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD exchange at 0% fee.

All you need to do is follow the link and place an order. No registration or verification is required.

Orders for this direction are completed automatically. Please note available reserves for automatic order processing.

In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

triplexDP

Activity: 145
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

If you were searching for an ideal way to fund your Perfect Money USD account, we have good news for you!

Unichange.me has large reserves to carry your Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD exchange at 0% fee.

All you need to do is follow the link and place an order. No registration or verification is required.

Orders for this direction are completed automatically. Please note available reserves for automatic order processing.

Why not check my order 209139, since yesterday and you have not sent my funds! I have already emailed you and soon will leave a review on bestchange.com

Regards
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

Why not check my order 209139, since yesterday and you have not sent my funds! I have already emailed you and soon will leave a review on bestchange.com

Regards

Hello, triplexDP!

We wish to inform you that we process orders with PayPal only within our business hours. Our business hours are from 06:00 to 15:00 (Monday - Friday) GMT+0.
It takes 1 business day to complete exchange order to PayPal.
As you have placed an order not within our business hours, it will be processed within this business day. Please wait, we will do our best to complete your order within the shortest time frames.
Our Support team has also replied to your e-mail. Please check your Inbox and Spam folder.
Thank you for choosing our service.
Please do not hesitate in contacting us for any further questions or information you require.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

triplexDP

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

Regards

Hello, triplexDP!

We wish to inform you that we process orders with PayPal only within our business hours. Our business hours are from 06:00 to 15:00 (Monday - Friday) GMT+0.
As you have placed an order not within our business hours, it will be processed within this business day. Please wait, we will do our best to complete your order within the shortest time frames.
Our Support team has also replied to your e-mail. Please check your Inbox and Spam folder.
Please do not hesitate in contacting us for any further questions or information you require.

Sorry, but i did not think about that.

Thanks
Claudio
triplexDP

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

Regards

Hello, triplexDP!

Thanks
Claudio

Just got my funds, thanks for everything.
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

Regards

Hello, triplexDP!

Thanks
Claudio

Just got my funds, thanks for everything.

Thank you for contacting us!
We appreciate your cooperation with us and will be happy to process your further orders.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

Dear customers,

Unichange.me team just wanted to let you know that our reserves of China UnionPay CNY and AliPay CNY were updated.

You are welcome to withdraw Bitcoin, Perfect Money and FasaPay to AliPay and CUP on our service here.

It takes only 1 business hour to complete orders for these directions.

Take an advantage of the unique opportunity to exchange your funds to CNY!

If any questions arise, our experienced team is ready to help you.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me team always works hard to provide you with the best offers and lowest fees on the market.

Today we offer you to exchange your Bitcoin funds to Perfect Money USD at 0% fee!

To place an order just follow the link.

No need to wait! Your exchange will be performed automatically within our reserves for automatic order processing.

Should you require any help, please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for further assistance.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

Dear Unichange.me customers and friends!

We are glad to invite you to join Unichange.me Affiliate program!

A nice way to make a profit simply by sending visitors to our website.

No additional costs are required from your side as we`ve already done everything for you.

To benefit from our Affiliate program:

- register your account with Unichange.me to get your personal partner`s link;
- get special promo materials, which are developed individually for you;
- track the reward you get from referrals inside your personal Unichange.me account;
- withdraw your reward amount to any of available exchange directions on our service.

You'll see that our Affiliate program is absolutely transparent and easy to deal with! Register now and start earning with our Affiliate program today!

If you still have reasons to hesitate, please contact our Support Team for additional guidance.

We rely on your long lasting partnership with Unichange.me!

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █