Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there good sides in a war?  (Read 2533 times)
fernandoaleixo (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

People often talking about how USA was the good and Japan was the evil in World War 2, but when you see the history of every country involved, you start to find hard to take sides in any conflict, even though I hate nazis I can't see the Russians or Brittish or French as the good side, those were all imperialistic countries that killed and enslaved millions of people before Hitler, and kept doing so after he was gone. I believe one the biggest reasons for Hitler's rise into power was exactly Great Britain and France foreigner politics.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

People often talking about how USA was the good and Japan was the evil in World War 2, but when you see the history of every country involved, you start to find hard to take sides in any conflict, even though I hate nazis I can't see the Russians or Brittish or French as the good side, those were all imperialistic countries that killed and enslaved millions of people before Hitler, and kept doing so after he was gone. I believe one the biggest reasons for Hitler's rise into power was exactly Great Britain and France foreigner politics.
With regards to the Second World War and almost every other war, the aggressor is the one who brought the war and therefore the bad side, the Japanese did a preemptive strike on the USA though they were not officially in the war.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fernandoaleixo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

With regards to the Second World War and almost every other war, the aggressor is the one who brought the war and therefore the bad side, the Japanese did a preemptive strike on the USA though they were not officially in the war.
That does not make sense at all, so every independent country in the new world and africa were the bad guys declaring war in their colonizers? Also, in the Second World War the United States was more than involved with trade routes and aiding England in the war effort. The Japanese saw no other way to win the conflict but to attack first, by the way things were playing out, they had no other choice. It was attacking or being suffocated by the Allies policy.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:00:20 AM

War always comes with shedding of blood and leaving particularly women and children stranded. No matter what might come out of the war which your may refer to as positive, I think it always comes with numerous negatives and as such should not be tolerated.

piyaths

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

I think there are no any good in war. because in any kind of war people are dying. though it is worthy for the weapon sellers, wars should be finished. I think terrorists are made by the society. foreign involvements sometimes cause for wars. even some countries justified their involvements in other countries wars, I think it should not be happen.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

Well, if we first hear or take a look at the word "war", we might jump in to the conclusion that it is no good at all. That war doesn't have any good sides at all. But I personally think that it isn't true. I do believe that war has always a reason, it may be bad reason but for sure, it has always a good reason. One good reason is sovereignity and freedom. Historically speaking, our country, the Philippines fought for our country and enter into the war for these good and essential reasons. Yes, it is true that many people sacrifice and died, but at the end of the day, our nation achieved its goal not only for few but for the whole country. Another good side of a war is nationalism and patriotism. People at war realize to whom and where and why they are fighting.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
norther90

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

There are no good sides in a war itself.Its a death,pain,violence,killed civilians and sorrow.Only if one side fights for freedom,kicks invader away and liberates  enslaved  motherland,it will be a good end for that war,where people fought for motherland and did everything to be free and saved their families.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
fernandoaleixo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

Well, if we first hear or take a look at the word "war", we might jump in to the conclusion that it is no good at all. That war doesn't have any good sides at all. But I personally think that it isn't true. I do believe that war has always a reason, it may be bad reason but for sure, it has always a good reason. One good reason is sovereignity and freedom. Historically speaking, our country, the Philippines fought for our country and enter into the war for these good and essential reasons. Yes, it is true that many people sacrifice and died, but at the end of the day, our nation achieved its goal not only for few but for the whole country. Another good side of a war is nationalism and patriotism. People at war realize to whom and where and why they are fighting.

That really is a wonderful idea, I wish every independent country could reach their goal by peace and deals, many countries independencies was the poor pressed into fighting by the elite who had their trade freedom attacked, but it's also important to have self-assertion and domination over your land.
udik235

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

People often talking about how USA was the good and Japan was the evil in World War 2, but when you see the history of every country involved, you start to find hard to take sides in any conflict, even though I hate nazis I can't see the Russians or Brittish or French as the good side, those were all imperialistic countries that killed and enslaved millions of people before Hitler, and kept doing so after he was gone. I believe one the biggest reasons for Hitler's rise into power was exactly Great Britain and France foreigner politics Smiley Wink
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

I believe one the biggest reasons for Hitler's rise into power was exactly Great Britain and France foreigner politics.
Politics was always included when war is starting. There's no war if no one will fund it and whoever is behind it is their ally in politics.

Are there good sides in a war?
What will be the good side of the war? there's too much casualty and innocent people will die, I guess the only ones that can say if there's a good side are the victors but overall, there's none.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nuex

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

I think war is big business, nothing good, all its bad, in the name of peace but many victims are falling, just for power.
ABE crypto

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

Yes!
There are good sides in war.
War is a very good action to control over population, it is also used to control spread of disease.
After war, the stronger side achieve more property to thier existing one and they will be bigger in territory.
There is also total freedom for the Victor and will enjoy all human rights
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

War !! War is a curse. War does not have anything good at all. War means killing people. War means destruction. War is the curse of this world. War can not have anything good. No matter what. Killing people in a mass rate does not mean anything good at all. In war, people die like an animal. People do not have any rights in war. So war will never have anything good. No matter what.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

NONE. The lives lost will never come back and the pain that it caused to the war victims will never be erased. Regardless if its for the good or bad, nobody wins at war. Fear and anxiety will always be there for those who experienced it. We always look at the result of the war but we never think about the circumstances that happened. We are only making the arms dealer rich while other people lost their innocent lives.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

Well, if we first hear or take a look at the word "war", we might jump in to the conclusion that it is no good at all. That war doesn't have any good sides at all.
I totally agree with your statement, man. And I do not think any sides is good if it's a war. Just make a ruin. And a good sides may be the one who is trying to make peace out of both.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

I think there can be good intentions (at least to start with), but good sides is a lot more complicated. War is never a simple case of black and white, as much as some may appear so at first glance. We seem pre-designed to want to destroy each other, shown time and time again throughout history, both on a local and international scale.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:24:41 AM

I recently watched the Hacksaw Ridge film which is about war. As I watch the film, I saw how war only causes one thing — deaths of many people. It is really sad to see that they are willing to kill other people just for what they are fighting for. But we couldn't set aside the fact that there is always a good side of everything. In war, good sides might be the end result, if a troop won against terrorist. The war only arise because of terrorism where they only want to defend their own land. But the negative side of war always go bigger than its positive so the only thing we can do is to never start a war for it really just results to loss of lives.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:09:53 AM

History belongs to the one who writes it. That being said, the good or bad sides of war is determined by the perception of who is telling the story.
ficihch

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

War is the most hated thing by humans. Because The war can destroy all the good society. The war can destroy everything. The war can kill many people. It can destroy the future. It can disrupt the community's economic system. It can bring a lot of destruction. Even though, The war till have a good sides if the people affected by the war can take wisdom from the war. If they can change quickly. They will become an advance society like Japan, Korea, German etc.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

if I think war is a symbol of destruction, many things happen and should not be broken in the covenant, but in order to gain victory then, every nation that fights must think to find a way to win even though it must be in a way that is not good, here I can say that it is the people who will surely suffer, because they obey his government that always wants to fight and in my opinion very little good in war
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: