Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Icyhash you scummy b*stard  (Read 794 times)
EvertonFan (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:44:10 PM

set up a pool and do a runner with all the mined coins!

cheap, cheap cheap shit...

you do realise they are completely worthless as no exchange will take them knowing that you STOLE the entire pools coins!

hopefully you get run over tomorrow!
black_swan

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:45:18 PM

Do you need to create a thread?
You could at least put some information in here so others don't get scammed mining a scamcoin
Now, go invest in some pre-pre-IPO!
EvertonFan (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:47:30 PM

the warning would be to never use Icyhash's pool!

the guy must have stole close to a billion coins!
btc1210

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:53:46 PM

You didn't even say which coin it was...
exceltior

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:12:28 AM

hes a scumbag... his name is spork
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:19:24 AM

Not knowing which coin you speak about, but this clonecoin wave provides great opportunities for scammers.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Jerfer

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:24:55 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 01:03:07 AM by Jerfer

It was a Coinye pool. Apparently he ran off with everyone's coinye from when the difficulty was 0. Here are This is the best Coinye pools:

https://pool.coinyechain.info/ (2.3 GH/s)

and

http://coye.dedicatedpool.com (1.2 GH/s)

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
wiredmine

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:25:10 AM

he's talking about coye

BTC: 19Q8QuDUj39LmAJEyUimdd7aiFb6QxxZ4g
wiredmine

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:26:14 AM

It was a Coinye pool. Apparently he ran off with everyone's coinye from when the difficulty was 0. Here are the best Coinye pools:

and

correction, I'd happily been mining on coye.dedicatedpool.com since opening but the site too seems to be unresponsive for past 30minutes...

BTC: 19Q8QuDUj39LmAJEyUimdd7aiFb6QxxZ4g
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:27:54 AM

It's okay, any exchange that accepts Coinye coin in general will be sued. Unlike the individual holder of the coins, the lawyers can't find them, but the exchanges, that's not hard.  So which exchange is going to take on that headache.  Which means that this scammer ran off with about a billion coins worth zero.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Jerfer

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:30:18 AM

I think we're all hoping an overseas exchange will pick it up. Even for one single day... that's all we need Wink.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:32:39 AM

I think we're all hoping an overseas exchange will pick it up. Even for one single day... that's all we need Wink.

So essentially the hope is that an off-shore exchange picks up this coin so that someone else can be a bag-holder for a coin that no merchant will accept since they can be sued? Nice.

I think several people on Reddit began sending the Cease & Desist letter to the exchanges to give them the heads up.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Jerfer

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:35:06 AM

So essentially the hope is that an off-shore exchange picks out this coin so that someone else can be a bag-holder for a coin that no merchant will accept since they can be sued? Nice.

It's going to be real nice. If an exchange chooses to do so. Smiley

Joshuamcd22

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:43:11 AM

Damn it, I have all my coinye that I mined right from the beginning in the pool.....  I can only cpu mine, but I still lost something like 15k or more.... Definitely 8k (thats what I saw before I went to bed, on the night it came out)

I have been trying to access the pool all day, with no luck.

I wasn't even intending to use that pool, but it was the only one that wasn't getting ddosed. Maybe that was because, he was ddosing the other pools...

With that said, he is claiming that someone ddosed him, so he shut the pool down, and you have to pm him within 24 hours to claim your coin.  Sounds REALLY fishy to me, but I have messaged him, I will report back if I ever get my coins...

Here is where he said that his pool was ddosed (and complained that people were calling him "the nicest pool owner ever" a scammer): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396068.msg4398902#msg4398902
Joshuamcd22

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:07:08 AM

He's legit, I sent him a pm, with my pool username, my ip address and my wallet address.  A few minutes later I had my coins!
Crackmacs

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:14:24 AM

It was a Coinye pool. Apparently he ran off with everyone's coinye from when the difficulty was 0. Here are the best Coinye pools:

and

correction, I'd happily been mining on coye.dedicatedpool.com since opening but the site too seems to be unresponsive for past 30minutes...

http://coye.dedicatedpool.com is back online. It was hit with a big DDOS attack.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: