Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Machines  (Read 1934 times)
phazon307 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:11:15 AM

I will be getting a bit of money here soon from income tax and other services and I need to know what is the possible best miner without scam without wait that I could get? How much and how many GH/s. Thanks in advance.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blaater

Activity: 462
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:22:25 AM

I will be getting a bit of money here soon from income tax and other services and I need to know what is the possible best miner without scam without wait that I could get? How much and how many GH/s. Thanks in advance.
Antminer 200 gh/s miners I think? 200 GH/s and delivery in 1 week.

Other then that you will have to get in line.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:30:35 AM

how much are the 200gh?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:31:10 AM

how much are the 200gh?
AZ, USA based seller.
ninjatech.org 3.1BTC ea
also https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=377632.0

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 12:43:32 AM

Before someone actually answer your Questions
1 . What are you thinking to mine? Litecoin or Litecoin based coins or Bitcoin or Bitcoin based?
2. How much are you thinking in Investing?

There are different miners and different algo needed, what is your requirement or what are you thinking to mine so that will be better for us to answer you.
Good Luck

clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:16:07 AM

BFL.....oh wait   Cheesy
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:10:12 AM

What are you looking to mine?

To be honest, there is lot of hash power coming online in next few months, you might be better off just buying bitcoins instead. You could easily lose money mining, especially if its bitcoins.
phazon307 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:38:25 AM

Sha256 coins looking to spend about $1,500 why would I buy two bitcoins when I could always use that money to buy a miner and earn more than that in a couple months?. Then after I get another 1,500 I am going to buy a scrypt mining rig.

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:41:08 AM

Sha256 coins looking to spend about $1,500 why would I buy two bitcoins when I could always use that money to buy a miner and earn more than that in a couple months?. Then after I get another 1,500 I am going to buy a scrypt mining rig.

You think you will get your money back from mining in a couple of months? OK, carry on ....
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:47:26 AM

Don't buy Bitcoin ASICs, you won't get anywhere near the amount of BTC you would get by simply buying BTC. I've tried BFL, Avalon, Bitfury, KNC... ALL of them have not (and likely will not) break even. KNC/Bitfury is the lesser of the evil ASIC companies.. at least they shipped somewhat on time even though they shipped a half working product (KNC) and a very unstable product (Bitfury). Stay away from HashFast (2+ months late) and VMC (already late and not even close to shipping.. still in design stage) too... they are shady and possibly outright scams.

Don't get suckered in on a pre-order of mining hardware. If you are going to buy an ASIC, only buy one that is in stock and shipping with minimal delay.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:54:44 AM

Don't buy Bitcoin ASICs, you won't get anywhere near the amount of BTC you would get by simply buying BTC. I've tried BFL, Avalon, Bitfury, KNC... ALL of them have not (and likely will not) break even. KNC/Bitfury is the lesser of the evil ASIC companies.. at least they shipped somewhat on time even though they shipped a half working product (KNC) and a very unstable product (Bitfury). Stay away from HashFast (2+ months late) and VMC (already late and not even close to shipping.. still in design stage) too.

Don't get suckered in on a pre-order of mining hardware. If you are going to buy an ASIC, only buy one that is in stock and shipping with minimal delay.

Listen to the voice of experience from CoinHoarder!
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:29:31 AM

Don't buy Bitcoin ASICs, you won't get anywhere near the amount of BTC you would get by simply buying BTC. I've tried BFL, Avalon, Bitfury, KNC... ALL of them have not (and likely will not) break even. KNC/Bitfury is the lesser of the evil ASIC companies.. at least they shipped somewhat on time even though they shipped a half working product (KNC) and a very unstable product (Bitfury). Stay away from HashFast (2+ months late) and VMC (already late and not even close to shipping.. still in design stage) too... they are shady and possibly outright scams.

You can shut this thread down now, the man said it perfectly.  So far history tells us that for all but a very select few no machines have returned more BTC than they cost or the BTC that could have been bought and held instead. 

Exponential hash rate increase is not slowing down for a few months at least.  We have barely hit the tip of the iceberg in terms of number of PH's hitting the network on a weekly/monthly basis.
phazon307 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:41:18 AM

This is what poster above doesn't understand if I spent 1,500 and got at least 1 BTC in one month and 3 btc over the next year.let's use real math you can get a good 100GH off sellers on ebay which is the way I would go that way if they are a scam or shady service I can get my money back. I would have about 4 BTC at the end of the year and if it skyrockets like it did this Christmas which I am sure it will do next Christmas I would have doubled my money.

phazon307 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:43:54 AM

Or I could just buy a Script mining machine and mine the crap out of alt coins and trade em for BTC? what is the better option scrypt or sha256?

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:41:01 AM

Or I could just buy a Script mining machine and mine the crap out of alt coins and trade em for BTC? what is the better option scrypt or sha256?

Well you aren't going to make money from bitcoin in the coming months if you have no hardware now so the choice is pretty obvious.
ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:58:13 AM

This is what poster above doesn't understand if I spent 1,500 and got at least 1 BTC in one month and 3 btc over the next year.let's use real math you can get a good 100GH off sellers on ebay which is the way I would go that way if they are a scam or shady service I can get my money back. I would have about 4 BTC at the end of the year and if it skyrockets like it did this Christmas which I am sure it will do next Christmas I would have doubled my money.
OK, 100GH miner would probably mine you 1 BTC in next month, but from then on, maybe another BTC or 1.5 BTC. And you have to substract electricity, fees...
Not worth the time and effort. IMHO.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:17:26 AM

But that is just your vision, your dream of what will happen. Do you know how much network difficulty is likely to increase in the next 6 months with bitcoin. Its going to be massive. Of course bitcoin could go to $5K whilst you are mining, but again, it might well not.

Up to you dude. All I know is miners are not looking forward to this Spring re: network hash rate
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:14:20 PM

Believe me mate I understand the maths behind it VERY well.  Lets use some real maths shall we.  CH a veteran miner with miners in hand and actual data on BTC ROI is telling you on all the machines he bought he would have had more BTC in hand by buying and holding than mining, and if you want more real maths historical data has shown buying and holding has been significantly more profitable for 99.9% of miners than buying a miner and mining.  That's the real maths mate, I don't really care if you want to ignore them for your made up pie in the sky numbers.  100gh/s plugged into the network has roughly a 0% chance of mining 4 BTC by X-MAS next year let alone it's entire profitable lifetime...

WinterParker

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 12:59:39 PM

Dont Listen to these guys.  There are 20 SHA256 coins you can mine, and 5 or 6 of them are usually more profitable to mine than Bitcoin itself.  That's what all these ROI police officers don't understand.  Week by week why the smart miners are still buying equipment when a good deal presents itself while at the same time these guys post comment after comment statistic after statistic about how much you'll lose mining with a one track mind...

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:47:22 PM

Dont Listen to these guys.  There are 20 SHA256 coins you can mine, and 5 or 6 of them are usually more profitable to mine than Bitcoin itself.  That's what all these ROI police officers don't understand.  Week by week why the smart miners are still buying equipment when a good deal presents itself while at the same time these guys post comment after comment statistic after statistic about how much you'll lose mining with a one track mind...

That's what we kept saying. Don't mine bitcoin. Try reading the thread next time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: