Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 04:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trx Hold Or Sell Now?  (Read 627 times)
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

if you buy it below the current price may be selling is a good option. but give it a little more time maybe the price will go up and you will get the profit many times.
please hold do not sell your coins, once tron goes next to bitcoin it will be on the news and more people will buy making us all more money, so lets help each other. look at the marketcap of all those above tron and look at tron in the 6th place, I see $1 to $5 very soon
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:44:47 PM

My opinion, Trx is a coin with an excellent perspective. At least this coin is attractive for speculative purposes.
And if additionally, the project founders manage to realize all their plans, this will be an additional bonus for long-term investors.
On which, I, as one of these investors, very much hope
RGMan

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

I think it's too early to sell. A lot continues to be created in the information field. TRX has not yet outlived itself. So, more likely, it will grow. In 2019 I did not put it on him.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:08:31 AM

Trx Volume Now up.Trx Market Price Now 0.00000978 Satosi.Now Hold Or Sell?

I hope you hold it, because right now it looks like Tron is getting considerable support.
The possibility is due to the marketcap decline from Neo, but I think getting into top10 will make Trx get a bit of momentum especially for this difficult situation.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:12:32 AM

My opinion on that one is to hold TRX because for me that coin had a future. I have bought a couple of that one also and i am not planning to sell that very soon. I am planning on holding for at least two years.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:15:22 AM

Of course most people will agree that Tron is altcoin for the long term. At least if you hold it, you will not lose the chance to get a 10% increase in one night as recently. Because at this time not many altcoins are able to do so.
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:17:43 AM

I hope you hold it, because right now it looks like Tron is getting considerable support.
The possibility is due to the marketcap decline from Neo, but I think getting into top10 will make Trx get a bit of momentum especially for this difficult situation.
I agree with you, TRX is getting a lot of support from the community now. Last January when i bought it i think it already double the price then. So if were the OP i would not sell his token.
isnema

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:29:26 AM

This is good for investment. I've bought 2 months before and still holding it now, this is one of potentially coin.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:33:45 AM

Currently Tron attracts a bit of attention because of the rank shift from coinmarketcap. So maybe holding him back would be better, because there would be a few positive reactions generated, and I think it is very difficult to get a big profit from short trades.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:34:51 AM

Holding trx right now is really good because the prices of cryptocurrency is still continuously recovering or you can invest even more in order to earn more profit in the future.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:03:21 AM

A positive and very important signal to maintain. Maybe this time is even better time to add Tron into the portfolio, rather than selling an existing one. Tron may be a bit of a coin that gets good growth at the moment, but I even have confidence that all Altcoin top20 will get more growth until the end of this year.
paramex

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:20:05 AM

in my mind, if It depends on the cost of your purchase. If the cost is low, I suggest you hold it for a long time.
But if the price gets better then sell your coins.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

If you are shorting it, but better sell and buy on the dump, but you are holding it for long term I suggest that you hold it or you can cut loss and wait for the dump to subside. Holding altcoin today is very risky because the market is in red.
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

I own around 50k TRX and not planning on selling it. I might sell around 15-20k if it hits 15 cents after mainnet launch which is in next 3-4 days, price impact will be visible in next 10-12 days. So I'm waiting for it to hit 15cents to shell out some of my coins.
hasonmmo4055

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

You can sell, if playing on short. If you are buying it for long term, I suggest that you hold it because it can grow but it needs time.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

if you buy it below the current price may be selling is a good option. but give it a little more time maybe the price will go up and you will get the profit many times.

Selling now would be like hitting yourself with the axe as you have already survived the fall and now may be it may take some time to bounce back but it wont be too bad holding the coins now or may be buying some more coins and making the average out of your price and selling them at the profit when the markets rises.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

TRX is a coin that investors love and anticipate. the fluctuations in the digital currencies affected the price of TRX negatively and the price decreased. it is time for me to buy for new investors.

Rules85

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

Although people like to buy TRX, it doesn't mean that the token is good, but the team is good at hype, so you can choose to invest in TRX if you want to make a short-term profit.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

My opinion, Trx is a coin with an excellent perspective. At least this coin is attractive for speculative purposes.
And if additionally, the project founders manage to realize all their plans, this will be an additional bonus for long-term investors.
On which, I, as one of these investors, very much hope
I agree. I have invested in Tron since I feel like it will grow in a slow and steady manner in the long term which will help me earn substantial profits if my prediction is true. The developers seem to be updating it regularly and its community continues to grow over time which is why I am expecting this coin to be a potential winner for me in the future. I suggest ignoring the haters who call it just another shitcoin since they will watch in awe when Tron takes off in the future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

I think if you are asking such a question, it's better to leave this market. Either leaving everything in the TRX and not checking or completely withdrawing money

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: