Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trx Hold Or Sell Now?  (Read 627 times)
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:02:38 PM

I bought tron early and i’m already on decent profit. But this is a coin i’m hodling long term. >3 yrs. I think iT can go over $10. The more people speading fud the better. I Made the most profits on coins that were bashed by large groups of people. EOS is a Good example
It will be depend on how future development will take place, its risky but if you are an investors with good knowledge about certain project then its good for you to hold and wait for further development, there's always ups and down so better to prepare yourself and keep doing your best not to lose your investment.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

hold because I believe the TRX price will increase when the market starts to increase again.
amadocuaresma

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

I don't care for TRX. I think it has a few warnings and it is profoundly exaggerated for what it is right now. I might not be right obviously. What is the open door taken a toll you have of holding your tokens? This is one inquiry you ought to request that yourself all together discover the appropriate response you are looking for. Another is what amount of space to develop do you think it has, contrasted with other shockingly better ventures that are esteemed significantly less?
archiejones36

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

Not a coin I'd like to hold long term ,may pump again though.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

Trx Volume Now up.Trx Market Price Now 0.00000978 Satosi.Now Hold Or Sell?
if my advice if there is a coin price that is good or high price we better sell it, because this is the right time to sell it because we do not know if maybe someday the price will come back down, so than it is better to sell now maybe we can take advantage of the proceeds of selling coin trx.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

if my advice if there is a coin price that is good or high price we better sell it, because this is the right time to sell it because we do not know if maybe someday the price will come back down, so than it is better to sell now maybe we can take advantage of the proceeds of selling coin trx.
Eventhough it has a good volume now but still we can't determined because in just short period of time it has a chances to fall down because all coins right now are affected. For me, it is much better to hodl for a long time until there are few days or months that have a stable price to gain good profits as well.
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

Well it has released its mainnet so what else now. Personally I think the hype around it will die hard soon if no further news to cause a spike.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:00:14 AM

It is good to hold that coin because the price of it is still increasing. You can wait until its reaches a higher currency so that when you sell it it will become a high profit. however, it will take a lot of time to wait for that because the currency of that coin is still unstable.
efeyigit39

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:04:14 AM

Trx in the digital currencies market is very popular and the investors' expectations are much higher. The trx project is successful and potentially high. so I think it's time to hold.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

I bought tron early and i’m already on decent profit. But this is a coin i’m hodling long term. >3 yrs. I think iT can go over $10. The more people speading fud the better. I Made the most profits on coins that were bashed by large groups of people. EOS is a Good example
Same here. I find it funny that FUDers don't realize that they are actually boosting the popularity of a particular coin or token that they discuss sometimes. I too purchased some TRON quite early and sold when it rose and acquired decent profit, but I still have a small stack of TRON which I am HODLING for the long term since I am confident that it will rise in value again when the market rallies like crazy again.

GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:14:02 AM

TRX is a promising coin. If you are aiming for earning good profits. It is best to divert your investment from trx to other altcoins. It is a great time to earn profit, without damaging your funds in trx because trx price is at stable point. So once you go out to other altcoins and gain profit and automatic buy again in trx, you can earn more trx.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

Same here. I find it funny that FUDers don't realize that they are actually boosting the popularity of a particular coin or token that they discuss sometimes. I too purchased some TRON quite early and sold when it rose and acquired decent profit, but I still have a small stack of TRON which I am HODLING for the long term since I am confident that it will rise in value again when the market rallies like crazy again.

With a current price of $0.08 it is a good "Start" after the big crash from $0.20+ but it is still good.
$1 - $2 is really a high price and I think that the CEO would sell immediately their tokens like he did last time.

I think that we should hold now even though it is a good price but I hope to sell at $0.15 - $0.20 later.

MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

I bought TRX while it was at its all time high, and I ought to be feeling bad now that the value of my investment keeps decreasing by the day, but I'm not. Why? maybe it is because I have grown so much faith in this coin and I believe that despite the hurdles it is going to do so well in the market, and for that, I'm hodling long term.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

I bought TRX while it was at its all time high, and I ought to be feeling bad now that the value of my investment keeps decreasing by the day, but I'm not. Why? maybe it is because I have grown so much faith in this coin and I believe that despite the hurdles it is going to do so well in the market, and for that, I'm hodling long term.
Not only TRX, all of Altcoins have decreased a lot with the unstable of the price of Bitcoin. With me, TRX is not a good choice to invest and hold for a long time but TRX has a strong community, so it will recover its peak price. The problem here is the time.
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

If I'm with you, just keep waiting for the market price to sell and receive more money. we need a trading strategy and always check the coinmarketcap to find out all token values.
Qegarma

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:46:18 AM

If you are a hodler of trx and can afford to hodl for a very long time, you will reap the reward when the next moonshot kicks in.
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

I think the best thing to do at this point is definitely to hodl your coins. Preferably, if you have more funds or one that you can afford to spare, I would suggest that you buy more of this coins and save them up for when the market becomes stable, and the value increases. Don't sell any of your TRX, you are going to regret it when  a bull market comes.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:55:57 PM

There seems to be a ton of TRON haters in the telegram groups I go to.  I would take my profits and run.  The negativity can soon fester long and hard enough to create a decent fud to take TRON way down in market cap ranking.  That market cap is too high to sustain during  a fud attack. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
SamBee

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

You should hold as long as you can I guess.
TRON has a great community, very passion developers team and it's leader, so the success will be in a middle or long run.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:05:16 PM

trx or TRON is a good altcoin which climb its way up to top most highest trading volume in the market. you just have to hold for now, the market is in red and its better to hold than selling it for now. you will just lose the opportunity to sell at a higher value if you just sell it now.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: