Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pundi X will be the next 50x?  (Read 845 times)
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

something like pundi x is coming from indonesia its call Futurax/FTXT, this week price start from 100 gwei now 210 gwei and more, i think this project goona win vote on indodax.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:01:20 AM

something like pundi x is coming from indonesia its call Futurax/FTXT, this week price start from 100 gwei now 210 gwei and more, i think this project goona win vote on indodax.
everything can happen, let alone pundix is very good in its development,
but a lot of supply makes them difficult to ride

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:22:02 AM

Pundix got great future it will be next 1000 times if the mass adoption happen more merchants accept more profits
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

pundix was one of the most successful ico in the past year, I had doubts when they swap coins from psx to npsx. but it turns out that this answers my doubts and npsx can be included in the top 100 coins and I'm sure npsx is very promising in the future.

bojoketikung

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

Pundi X will be a coin that has a good increase, but at this time it seems stable, there is no profitable movement. Still in the recovery phase and later can compete with others and able to add a positive list on MCM.
R9oooo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

In such a market, it is wrong to expect such a larger increase in my opinion, and given that the coin has yielded a good profit, the more it is not worth waiting for a large growth...
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

In such a market, it is wrong to expect such a larger increase in my opinion, and given that the coin has yielded a good profit, the more it is not worth waiting for a large growth...
Yes, now crypto in a bad situation, but if we will look in the future, it can be. Maybe not 50x, but it will be a nice profit.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Yes, now crypto in a bad situation, but if we will look in the future, it can be. Maybe not 50x, but it will be a nice profit.
The fact is that I participated in the Bounty of the company pundi X and for me it is practically the first Bounty company, which brought the biggest profits in the history of my activity.
R9oooo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

Yes you are right in the Pundi X project is very good and their device is very good, I hope that it will gain market demand and when this happens you can expect good growth true if the market recovers...
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

Yes you are right in the Pundi X project is very good and their device is very good, I hope that it will gain market demand and when this happens you can expect good growth true if the market recovers...
I so participated in the project ICO and it was quite successful with soft cap reached very soon and pre-ICO sale was also fully subscribed. After that prices have hugely fluctuated and gone down and it seems prices being manipulated.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

Pundi X (NPXS) is performing very well last few weeks.

Is Pundi X (NPXS) will be the next next 50x?

what do you thinking?

Just came across this thread and would like to give my 2 sats on PundiX.

I believe PundiX is a great project with lots of potential because it is in a good position in the retail industry. There is so much market cap in retail that a crypto solution would definitely make waves. PundiX has so much potential because if they execute it well, they could capture billions in market cap.
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

i like pundi x because the team mangement actually the marketing is working so hard in asia with pundi x pos,,,
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

Excellent developer performance at the famous exchange market, including the local exchange market in my country is extraordinary and real
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

maybe the Pundi x coin can be a good hope for the price, we know the development of the x pundi now runs rapidly and will probably re-explode in the foreseeable future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

Stable in a way https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pundi-x
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:18:19 AM

Pundi X (NPXS) is performing very well last few weeks.

Is Pundi X (NPXS) will be the next-next 50x?

what do you thinking?

Wut, Next 50x?

No No No
With a lot of supplies, I think NPXS is too difficult to reach this. But, if around 2x, 3x, 5x, or 10x maybe is still possible if their development running smoothly according to the roadmap and they have a working product...
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:31:39 AM

Expecting so with the potential it has now seems to be more interesting because we might see more from this coin. People should consider if a company product is good and development are progressing then the coin will grow its price hugely.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:38:54 AM

Since writing this post by the author, the coin has made more than X15, but now has fallen sharply in price. I think its  has prospects.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

I think it's quite difficult but still possible to reach it, I see their development are keep moving and doing well so far, Yeah since that guy make this thread, the price are only up almost 20x,
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: