Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:38:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN I BECOME MILLIONAIRE BY PARTICIPATING IN AIRDROPS AND BOUNTY ?  (Read 376 times)
SAROKISUN (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:44:53 AM

CAN I BECOME MILLIONAIRE BY PARTICIPATING AIRDROPS AND BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
IF YES HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:49:20 AM

If becoming a millionaire was so easy, everyone would do it. Regarding airdrops, I don't think so. Most of them are related to lousy projects and represent a really little amount (sometimes not even cents). So no. However bounties, I've received some generous rewards but I am very selective. I only do them for projects I really believe in and am planning to invest myself in and probably hold long term. Great way to get additional free tokens
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:46:27 AM

I think if you are very hard at work in bounty campaigns (seriously approaching this matter), then you can earn a decent amount of money. On airdrops, you are unlikely to earn a lot.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:02:22 AM

It depends on your effort, your patience and your luck, many cryptocurrencies from airdrop and bounty are skyrocketing
Imagine if you participate to get it maybe You're rich today but it is not easy because it takes several times trial and patience in selling it

Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

I think yes .but it depends how HARDWORKING you are and how LUCKY you can be..dont expect too much but theres always possibilities..

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

I think most of the time you're more like a dream.
When you know about airdrops and bounty threads, early participants have made enough money.

fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

If you're lucky enough, I think it's possible, but when you're lucky, why don't you go to gamble or buy a lottery? You can quickly become a millionaire. LOL... Grin

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

lol, man, are you trying to find instruction "how to become a millionaire"?  Smiley
In most cases you will not get good reward from airdrop - better try to register in white-lists of projects. Sometimes projects announce huge airdrop for every person which is in white-list.
WuGong

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

I think it is unrealistic to rely on airdrops to earn millions of profits in the current market. There are too many airdrop projects and 80% of short projects do not distribute currency. As a result, you spend a lot of time. Without paying off, I still prefer to buy and sell currencies because the revenue is relatively straightforward!
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

Keep dreaming mate. You could but it is highly unlikley. You have to start to work either for somebody else or for yourself. Don't have skills? Need to learn? Find many information regarding IT for free via the internet even if you don't have money use tools that can get you stuff for free if you need to. After you have learned something bring value to others by providing some kind of service which is easier.

Airdrops and bounties could make you a millionare but for this a lot of time has to pass either for tokens to skyrocket or for you to do many of them to be even able to earn something. I've heard some people earned above 10k or even more so far but this highly depends on what you can bring to table with your social accounts in terms of bounty and if the token is good and simply by holding your value overall will increase but it can go downhill as well. If you want to ONLY take part in bounties start to develop social accounts if yo don't have any.

I really believe you can get there faster by either learning something and applying it right away or start copying people what they do to earn money and start.
Television123

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

I think that, anything is possible. You need to build your forum rank to legendary and hope to get into solid projects that have high allocations for bounties. Also, you must be hardworking in order to achieve that in my opinion
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

Yes, but it depends on your hard work and also the time you spend on bounty campaigns. it will take time, because if its so easy to become millionaire by participating on bounty campaigns, why I dont have a million?
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

Keep dreaming mate. You could but it is highly unlikley. You have to start to work either for somebody else or for yourself. Don't have skills? Need to learn? Find many information regarding IT for free via the internet even if you don't have money use tools that can get you stuff for free if you need to. After you have learned something bring value to others by providing some kind of service which is easier.

Airdrops and bounties could make you a millionare but for this a lot of time has to pass either for tokens to skyrocket or for you to do many of them to be even able to earn something. I've heard some people earned above 10k or even more so far but this highly depends on what you can bring to table with your social accounts in terms of bounty and if the token is good and simply by holding your value overall will increase but it can go downhill as well. If you want to ONLY take part in bounties start to develop social accounts if yo don't have any.

I really believe you can get there faster by either learning something and applying it right away or start copying people what they do to earn money and start.
Totally agree with it! No matter if it would be possible to become a millionaire, just develop your skills, and the dream come really true!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

It depends on what will you do with your rewards after you receive them, if you just keep them I really doubt you will live that long, if you start trading with them you can either become a millionaire or you can waste them and turn it to zero again. So good luck to you

bbbbbvm

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

In my opinion, this is a very difficult thing. Of course, there is also hope and time. It takes you more time and luck.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:02:58 AM

could be why not

iktui just all airdrop and bounty campaign that is there without choosing what you think is good because everything is good, then just waiting and good luck is on your side if there is a good project and high value it is a reward for you for trying
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

Can you become a millionaire by investing nothing into crypto and only waiting for airdrops and Bounty programs? Barring any massive increase in the crypto market cap or being lucky enough to be on-board with a coin that does 1,000 times I would say No not in your lifetime.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

Everything is possible. But counting on such a scenario is dangerous, may not justify expectations or take a very long time. If everyone could do this, then 50% of the forum would already be millionaires.
paul937

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

Yes, I think it's possible, depending on how you work it out, Just study the possible ways or do all the ways to get rich here, be patient and diligent to achieve your goal.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

You may rely on investing in cryptocurrency to earn millions of profits, or you may earn a million profit by doing bounty. However, it is too impractical to do airdrops. Now many airdrops are not rewarding, and they are a waste of time. I used to do this too. Fantasy, but I'm already disappointed with the airdrop market! I am more willing to invest!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: