Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

Yes certainly not just me who needs it everyone also definitely need a bitcoin for who mengetahuitnya. Having 1 bitcoin only, maybe I was happy because the price is quite sizable.  Smiley
Everyday technology continues to develop and we need innovation for everything just like in investment and currency system, we don't know what could be the role of bitcoin in the future but let us see how people will treat it if it would be as a currency or as an investment.
bitcoinofamerica2016

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

Digital currencies have been the center of attraction lately making news all over the globe. Seeing this craze, millions of people around the world are showing interest in digital currencies. Digital currencies are a peer to peer, decentralized system which is designed to give all online users the ability to process the transaction. There are several digital currencies coming up in the market, Bitcoin is the most popular one. Many people are looking to buy bitcoin now. The all-new digital currency system was created around the year 2008 by an undisclosed programmer named Satoshi Nakamoto. Since Bitcoin was founded, it is garnering the attention as well as creating controversies. Buying bitcoin is an alternative to currency such as Euros, US dollar, and various other fiat currencies. Recent price increases in bitcoin made news all over and now it is one of the popular digital currencies in the market. Several online trading platforms such as Bitcoin of America www.bitcoinofamerica.org are coming up where you can buy bitcoin at ease. Rise to Popularity There are numerous theories about Bitcoin available in the market. Bitcoin started gathering attention from the world of finance and business in 2009. Its prominence started rising from the year 2011 – 2012 when its value gained by 300%. Last year Bitcoin price increase was making news all over the world. Because of this recent price increase many venture capital firms and investors from around the world are looking for ways to buy bitcoin.
sirmitchel

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

we need newer and more reliable future solutions that exhibit
remarkable and promising potential that will elevate financial
transactions and investments. We need faster a faster form of
financial transaction that would cater to all.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:53:28 PM

It is the same reason why people want torrents. A system with high reliability and almost impossible to hack all at once, is one of the most interesting part of it. It could let anybody become a bank, or worker that could gain salary by setting up a mining machine. It is almost just saying that you could create a money printing machine at home. People want a system that is not controlled by a central private company or government, most of the people want a system that they themselves could be a part of it. 
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

We need a bitcoin because it is a great alternative to banks. Banks are not safe and can not guarantee a lot + the interest % on saving accounts of the income is miserably low or even 0 in some countries. I know that in some countries you even have to pay a fee to the bank in order to keep your savings there. That is ridiculous. I want to keep my money safe and not to be tracked on my expenses and transfers. A bitcoin gives this freedom for now.

Ales85

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

Where can you find the best cryptocurrency exchangers on internet?
Among hundreds of exchangers where Internet users can exchange electronic money, only slightly over forty most reliable ones with flawless reputations
and high business levels are included in the online monitoring service https://www.bestchange.com/?p=506062 .Its convenient interface allows you choose
e-currency exchange services with the best rates at the moment.
This exchanger monitoring service provides exhaustive information on selected exchangers starting from the most important thing – the exchange rate – and
ending with the exchanger reserve and its business level – a kind of reliability index given to the participating exchanger by the WebMoney system.
It takes just one click to go from the monitoring table to the exchanger and carry out all necessary operations – the service saves not only your money but
your time as well because you exchange money using the very exchange rate that you see on the table.
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

because with the bitcoin we can buy goods from abroad easily without difficulty. we can save our own digital money without anyone else knowing.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

What is the reason why we need Bitcoin?
I thought:
1. fast
When you pay checks from other banks to your bank, banks usually withhold money for a few days, because they may not believe that the funds are actually available.

2. cheap
Some merchants will charge for debit card transactions, too, as they have to pay to run it.

3. information that can not be stolen
Most online purchases today are made through credit cards, but in the 1920s and 30s, when the first embryo of a credit card appeared, the Internet was not yet known.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

Bitcoin is a form that can be considered a common currency as it is popular. Bitcoin also brings me income

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

The main reason why we need bitcoin, is because bitcoin is an asset that is simply know as crypto currency that is acceptable across the nation. Therefore bitcoin can be trade and also invest, to enable to make profit as a business.
faizzeybutt786

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

we need bitcoin for our busniess for our fulfills the need or a life requiremnt its a grwat busniess of u know how trade on it .correct buy or selling time your act or will decide how good or bad you are.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

We really need bitcoin because it online financial transaction so easy for bitcoin users and at the same time it is a great investment opportunity in the recent time no doubt.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

Because bitcoin is not just an investment but it also one of my source of income. There are so many benefits of having a bitcoin so there is no reason why we dont need bitcoin. We all need is explore the bitcoin and used it in a good way.
bitcoinbillionaireboy

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

We need BITCOIN for fast payment!
BITCOIN coin is here to eliminate the stress of queuing in the bank all day!
PayPal payment is a bit stressful as well so BITCOIN is now in charge of online payment now.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency, we know that. Then without bitcoin how can survives all another crypto coin? Is it possible? My answer will be no it's not possible. Bitcoin is the creator of all crypto coins and even crypto platform. The blockchain technology works by the bitcoin, for the bitcoin. So, Without it, altcoins are nothing. Therefore we need to do trade with btc pairs. Besides this, there are a hundred reasons proves that we need bitcoin in good price.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

What is the reason why we need Bitcoin?
I thought:
1. fast
When you pay checks from other banks to your bank, banks usually withhold money for a few days, because they may not believe that the funds are actually available.

2. cheap
Some merchants will charge for debit card transactions, too, as they have to pay to run it.

3. information that can not be stolen
Most online purchases today are made through credit cards, but in the 1920s and 30s, when the first embryo of a credit card appeared, the Internet was not yet known.

I would argue with the fast and cheap part mate. My argument on why we need bitcoin is more about decentralization as we all know that centralized economy is already rotten and bitcoin is kind of hope that we can have a clean start.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

And you?

Bitcoin is the first and the only independent coin because you can't buy other altcoins without bitcoin. Another is this coin is always on the top of the market in this industry. It is decentralized and easy to use for everyone so it is a good kind of investment for investors.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

the reason why cryptocurrency such as bitcoin is needed is because bitcoin has a very sophisticated technology for some payments and bitcoin is also very safe when used for transactions.
The real reason why we really need bitcoin is bitcoin can help us to became successful in this world and bitcoin can really help us to be profitable by just buying and holding our bitcoin for long time or until the price will became high.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

Bitcoin is a costly digital currency when it is exchanged for real currency.
Surely many people need bitcoin because of its price and can also be invested.
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:23:33 AM

I would say from my sight, that bitcoin is needed, because we are too long using this filthy and old paper money system, need to change it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: