Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

I think Bitcoin was needed to create an entirely new way to handle money in a digital form that gave back privacy to the individual.We need a digital medium to transfer value without the control & interference of any government or organization.Bitcoin is most evolve economic system we ever created till now, it changes the way we see money.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

I prefer to keep money in biycoin instead of storing it in the bank, for example I choose bitcoin because if we invest in bitcoin our money will be safe, and its value is increasingly rising day, for example we menyimpanya 1000 $ in bitcoin, a time bitcoin price going up and dollarswe too will rise too, but if we menyimpanya in the bank our money remains the same even we will be in the cut flowers
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

We need bitcoin because no choice as we are now at the new generation of digital systems and more gadgets that newly launch by every company. Bitcoin is a good system that convenient to use in every moment wherever you are. It couldn't be stop but it will largely dominate the whole world in the future.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

I am right now arranging my yearly leave thus for me to truly appreciate all my voyaging plans it will be so cool to procure some additional bitcoins on those free days and as a consultant I require bitcoin to associate with so that on the off chance that I work I will have the capacity to get paid in bitcoin and not through checks and other budgetary procedures that accompanies such a great amount in charges.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

Well the reason I'm into Bitcoin is that, Bitcoin is a great way to earn money and to keep up with coming technological trends. Bitcoin helped me become financially capable and with it I can now support myself and even help others. Bitcoin gave an opportunity at life, a shot that can make someone successful to pursue more dreams.

The reason is bitcoin is very good income. Because the bitcoin helps in all problems of life and financial needs. So many needs in bitcoin because of good earnings. I think many have lift life because of the help of bitcoin. So many more people in the world want to join the bitcoin for their lives. So continue to support and believe in the bitcoin and bitcoin will lift for all of us.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

We need bitcoin because it has the potential to make our financial dreams come true. It offers the highest possibility for us to achieved financial security and freedom. It actually saves us time and effort in pursuing our goals in life. Bitcoin does not only offers convenience to us, but , the future in our own bare hands, freedom to handle it to become successful and productive citizen of our country.
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

We really need bitcoin because it is the next step in the revolution of currency.
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

some people need bitcoin because no jobs.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

I think that we need bitcoin because with the passing time everything is digitalized.and the upcoming generation is getting more involved in that digital things and as the currency is very important so that for new era the bitcoin is new digital currency.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual asset but it's like gold. Different with bank because bank want you to save your money in bank with specific agreement. What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin? Well, my answer is bitcoin is an asset but it has a separate regulation.

I think if I work I will be paid in bitcoin and not through checks and other financial processes that come with so much tax
Currently I am planning my annual leave and so for me to really enjoy all my travel plans it would be really cool to get some extra bitcoin on the free days and as a freelancer I need bitcoin to be around
saeroji92

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

Because Bitcoin is the only independent coin, because if I buy altcoin I must have a Bitcoin coin, so all altcoin depends on Bitcoin and this coin always commands the market crypto.dan Bitcoin is the currency of the future.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

Because is like you have a bank acount in your pocket and only you have acces to that acount.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Bitcoin is the prominent  crypto currency which has the specific characteristics to attract the public world wide. Its attraction mainly a different form of economy in connection with the modern technology which is totally contrary to the existing financial concepts so far we followed.Its attraction mainly a decentralized one with anonymity and the transactions are recorded in the electronic ledger with the block chain technology.Due to the above features its popularity has widened globally and more people are getting attracted to it.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

And you?

In addition to online transactions, bitcoin is a digital asset that can provide benefits, and therefore bitcoin is needed to make the future better financially.

fuding12

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

We need bitcoin because Bitcoin is not an inflationary.

If the economy in a country is sputtering / overwhelmed, then the government can print new money and inject it into their economy, through a widely publicized process known as quantitative easing. This causes the value of the currency to decline.

Bitcoin is designed to have a maximum of 21 million coins to be outstanding. That is, the amount of Bitcoin will not increase again, so inflation will not be a problem with bitcoin.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

And you?

I think that bitcoin is a brilliant method for investing our savings. It is a easiest and convenient method to increase our income . Bitcoins helps us to earn higher income with little effort and risk.
Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

Bitcoin can give us a lot of benefits and opportunities. It provides a convenient,easiest and fastest way of doing some transactions. It also the answer to our difficulties regards to our financial aspects.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

And you?

The important reason why I really need bitcoin is because bitcoin helps our lives more than before.Especially for me as a none educated or finished my college.you know?Bitcoin change my vision in life because it is for all the people who really interested and work for it.not only for the educated person but also to those who wanted to have income money and to earn money for financial needs.Thats why I thanks a lot that bitcoin comes into my way and now,it is really helps me so much and my family.not only me but also my brothers and sisters as well.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

My main reason for having bitcoin is because bitcoin is a system that will change the course of transactions globally, I'm sure that someday the international trading system will use bitcoin as it is more effective and efficient.
chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

Bitcoin is only one coin which we have trust and it is easy way to earning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: