Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

One of the reason why we are in need of bitcoin because just like working,we can earned much money.People are eyeing on every steps that made them financialy stable.Sometimes,if we tried to compared both cryptos and currencies,it has a higher value.Something that some of us are looking for.But let us dont forget what is the real value whether it as a crypto or a currencies.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:34:49 AM

We, all, have our own reason. But most of us just wanted to get rich and buy whatever we want using profits from Bitcoin. I entered this kind of business (trading) because I found it easy to earn money. I am aiming for a dream house for my family in just a year. Because the profit I earned during my first trading, I gained enough money to buy a new gaming computer in just a week. It amazed me that Bitcoin is truly an amazing platform for earning money instantly, you just have to make yourself knowledgeable and learn from your mistakes. Like anybody else I experiences some little loss, be brave and clever to get that loss back. Goodluck

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
xk85jq

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

the reason why too many people we really need bitcoin because of the benefits they are achieved. have a opportunity to can earned money  like bounty campaign and investment  and trading.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

The main reason why we really need bitcoin is we want to earn a lot of money that not being able to give us to other job. Bitcoin gives us a opportunity and chances to work easily even you've work at home or anywhere. Just why we need it because we want to have a work like this that can help to our family to purchase and provide things they've needed.
Yes I agree with you. People need bitcoin because it is easy to get the amount you want. I think the reason also why people really need bitcoin because bitcoin can give them the opportunity to become rich. They can see and they can even imagine that in bitcoin they can get what they want as long as they are always active in the fields. Nowadays, people really want to go easy with money and they see it in bitcoin.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:22:23 AM

maybe we need bitcoin because it really can give us many benefits, opportunities generate many things that can help us. One is the easiest, and fastest way of doing multiple transactions.
SirEGB

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

Because Bitcoin is different from a bank that has a rules and specific agreement. Bitcoin run by itself there is no person governing bitcoin. And privacy of bitcoin is yours there is no person have your privacy.
xk85jq

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

the reason why too many people we really need bitcoin because of the benefits they are achieved. have a opportunity to can earned money  like bounty campaign and investment  and trading.
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

Bitcoin will bring great benefits to all of us, make our future better, and certainly bring happiness to all of us. because bitcoin is my hope, every investor's expectation and hope all of us, so we really need bitcoin.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

Because there is no confidence in banks. At home it is also not safe to store, but we will do everything equally). And this is today the most convenient storehouse, moreover, with the help of its growth, profit. But, of course, you have to be careful here.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

I think we need it because it can absolutely give us a lot of advantages and opportunities. Making our lives brighter and brighter and we really need bitcoin is something that can make more money . We can earn by trading using bitcoin and we can invest in many projects and make profits.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

Bitcoin is a leading crypto currency,It is  a new form of economy with the help of the modern technology which is found totally against the current financial concepts which  we are following at present.. Its characteristics are very useful to the modern world such as a decentralized one ,with anonymity and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology. Due to the above clarity and the usefulness of the bitcoin its popularity has wide spread to world wide and hence more people are attracted to it for their daily business.
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

to be used as a bitcoin transaction now has a good future and a high price, bitcoin will now continue to be one of the potential coins in cryptocurrency, there is no particular reason why we are important to have the bitcoin the answer is the one I mentioned above.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

I need bitcoin because I want to have my own money and also I do not want to depend myself from my parents in all miscellaneous. I need bitcoin because I want to buy all the things that I want. Other people want bitcoin because they want to save with a consequence of losing and gaining money because of bitcoin's being volatile. And I think the main reason why we need bitcoin is to escape the world of poverty and have a good life.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and completely transparent for everyone so it is very convenient for every investor.
blizzard31

Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

Bitcoin in my opinion is not really a necessity, we don't really "need" it, we just used it to earn for our real needs. The only reason why we need to have it is because bitcoin is the hottest in all the cryptocurrency and we can make money huge money with bitcoin, hoping it will get as big as it could be.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

If I consider bitcoin as a place for someone to keep trying to invest every time so to improve their economic system can be realized and avoid the existence of poverty.
For me many people really need bitcoin because bitcoin is a good investment to do and for sure many people needs bitcoin because bitcoin is a life changing for everyone and bitcoin can really help an individual to be very profitable and to be rich here in cryto.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

i think the reason why we really need bicoin other people also me i think becuase people we need money and people get money to bitcoin because bitcoin is easy to get money to bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

Bitcoin will bring great benefits to all of us, make our future better, and certainly bring happiness to all of us. because bitcoin is my hope, every investor's expectation and hope all of us, so we really need bitcoin.
crypto.legend

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

Now, Bitcoin more power than all the super computers of the world.
jessequick

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

Well the reason I'm into Bitcoin is that, Bitcoin is a great way to earn money and to keep up with coming technological trends. Bitcoin helped me become financially capable and with it I can now support myself and even help others. Bitcoin gave an opportunity at life, a shot that can make someone successful to pursue more dreams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: