Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 07:21:24 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JBWashington scammer  (Read 2567 times)
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:11:14 PM

To OP, dispute it thru PayPal first, if you do a chargeback before disputing it through paypal then you lose PayPal protection.  If JB isnt scamming, I'm sure he could post more than a snippet of a screenshot that could easily (probably) have been photoshopped.
D05GTO (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:27:09 PM

To OP, dispute it thru PayPal first, if you do a chargeback before disputing it through paypal then you lose PayPal protection.  If JB isnt scamming, I'm sure he could post more than a snippet of a screenshot that could easily (probably) have been photoshopped.

Thanks, I was thinking about doing that but held off to see what Paypal does first.  Since, it's so little I'm not really concerned.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
JBWashington

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:54:29 PM

Tell me what else I can post to proove he got his money. I used BTC-E. that was my mistake. I will be transferring to my local wallet first from now on.
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:12:34 PM

Tell me what else I can post to proove he got his money. I used BTC-E. that was my mistake. I will be transferring to my local wallet first from now on.
Your mistake indeed. Which is why OP should chargeback, and let you deal with BTC-E for your "mistake".

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:29:17 PM

The blockchain is the only definitive proof. BTC-E's html might say the transaction went out, but that's just a cosmetic confirmation. The proof is in the blockchain, but that's between you and BTC-E.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:37:45 PM

I just noticed something:

That BTC-E transaction ID #210354623 is from December 18th, 2013. But the indicated date of the transaction is January 8th, 2014. So I'm betting that BTC-E's system is REALLY fucked up and that .2 BTC never went out. So basically you can pay D05GTO any time without worry of inadvertently paying him twice Smiley

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
JBWashington

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:29:04 PM

I wont give him the BTC but I will refund him. Since he escalated to a claim Ill just leave a note saying to refund him.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:00:15 PM

Fair enough. Lemme know when everything is straightened out. Thanks for following up on this Smiley

U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:13:20 PM

He tried to sell me a KNC Jupiter for "BTC-E Codes" and "PayPal", After I left negative feedback warning people of this guy, He decided to give me negative feedback.

Reference: http://imgur.com/q0CaTEp

He PM'd me.
JBWashington

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:23:39 PM

He tried to sell me a KNC Jupiter for "BTC-E Codes" and "PayPal", After I left negative feedback warning people of this guy, He decided to give me negative feedback.

He PM'd me.
You deserve that neg. Just because I have open scam reports does not mean I was going to scam you. Get the fuck over yourself, My god people are annoying.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:34:00 PM

He PM'd me.
You deserve that neg. Just because I have open scam reports does not mean I was going to scam you. Get the fuck over yourself, My god people are annoying.

Yes, Thats what I though he would say, You get over yourself to the fact that you keep scamming people, how about you get over it for a change? Smiley Dumbass.
JBWashington

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:40:54 PM

He PM'd me.

Yes, Thats what I though he would say, You get over yourself to the fact that you keep scamming people, how about you get over it for a change? Smiley Dumbass.
Go fuck yourself you little immature child. I didnt scam anyone and if I did it would be for more than 160$
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:43:15 PM

He PM'd me.

Go fuck yourself you little immature child. I didnt scam anyone and if I did it would be for more than 160$
Your the one that is being immature by scamming people and talking to me like that, Lets see how professional you are when your trying to get BTC and people see this.
JBWashington

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:48:40 PM

He PM'd me.

Your the one that is being immature by scamming people and talking to me like that, Lets see how professional you are when your trying to get BTC and people see this.
Enjoy your negative trust you little bitchy motherfucker. Go crawl up somebody else's ass other than mine. I didnt do anything other than offer to sell you something, you started this, and I just finished it.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:55:40 PM

He PM'd me.

Enjoy your negative trust you little bitchy motherfucker. Go crawl up somebody else's ass other than mine. I didnt do anything other than offer to sell you something, you started this, and I just finished it.
JBWashington

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:41:17 AM

User has been refunded. over the course  of this my PayPal was limited and when I tried to appeal I was banned. Anyways Tomato cage if you could please remove the negative trust I would be delighted.
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:48:59 AM

User has been refunded. over the course  of this my PayPal was limited and when I tried to appeal I was banned. Anyways Tomato cage if you could please remove the negative trust I would be delighted.
Not a problem, you just need to deal with BTC-E to get your 0.2BTC that went for a walk, back, now.
You'll probably need to live with the rep, as you did nothing to arrange this.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:53:52 AM

User has been refunded. over the course  of this my PayPal was limited and when I tried to appeal I was banned. Anyways Tomato cage if you could please remove the negative trust I would be delighted.

Yes, Show proof and I will remove mine as well Wink
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:51:03 AM

User has been refunded. over the course  of this my PayPal was limited and when I tried to appeal I was banned. Anyways Tomato cage if you could please remove the negative trust I would be delighted.

Absolutely. Just need additional confirmation from D05GTO and I'll move my neg rating. Thanks man.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:01:56 AM

D05GTO has confirmed that he was refunded via PayPal. Thanks, JBW!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: