Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE  (Read 1625 times)
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

The total supply is 10million. What will be the total of tokens allocated for the bounty?
as I understood bounty program still not announced. I am looking forward to such moments. I think it would be logical to start with a bounty and later buy tokens for yourself.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

Wonderful project. If the developers will be able to link all and add direct funding from Bank accounts then the project will have millions of users.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

Wonderful project. If the developers will be able to link all and add direct funding from Bank accounts then the project will have millions of users.
Yes, if all the promised will be fulfilled the demand will be huge. I myself will use this service with pleasure.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

Yes, if all the promised will be fulfilled the demand will be huge. I myself will use this service with pleasure.
Yes, in fact, this is a unique project and I have not seen anything like this before. The guys have every chance to take a leadership in this market Cool
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

Yes, in fact, this is a unique project and I have not seen anything like this before. The guys have every chance to take a leadership in this market Cool
I agree with you. I have already made a decision to buy tokens. I think it will be logical to buy tokens while the discounts are still in effect and receive dividends in the future.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

I agree with you. I have already made a decision to buy tokens. I think it will be logical to buy tokens while the discounts are still in effect and receive dividends in the future.
Yes, this is a very good motivation to keep the tokens for a long time. I think that many investors will want to take advantage of this opportunity.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

Yes, this is a very good motivation to keep the tokens for a long time. I think that many investors will want to take advantage of this opportunity.
I agree with you. I will probably take this opportunity. Please tell me what is the minimum contribution to this project? And what a purse would be to store the token?
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

Tell me whether the project will be presented at any conferences? I would really like to see the project team.
Berthiracha

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

I would certainly like to see the alpha version and I wonder whether the client application for Windows?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

I would certainly like to see the alpha version and I wonder whether the client application for Windows?
I think it might be in the future. The project is in a pre-sale state. This is essentially just the beginning. But on the other hand, it is very profitable to buy tokens now
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

I think it might be in the future. The project is in a pre-sale state. This is essentially just the beginning. But on the other hand, it is very profitable to buy tokens now
Of course, such discounts and dividends are very motivating for me to buy tokens. I think it will be very profitable to keep them for a long time.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:32:15 PM

there'll be a bounty soon and I'd like to start with that. This will allow me to get to know the project better and get my tokens for free.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

It's a great project and I've never seen anything like it before. I think this project simply has no competitors so there is every chance to take a leading position
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:45:57 PM

It's a great project and I've never seen anything like it before. I think this project simply has no competitors so there is every chance to take a leading position
If the developers will fulfill all that is promised, such tokens will be a huge success. I will study the team in more detail
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world Cool
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:09:48 PM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world Cool
Yes, security is one of the most important things right now. Break-ins affect the entire cryptocurrency market and therefore a modern  exchange should be protected securely
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

Please tell me what is the minimum contribution to this project and what currencies are accepted for payment? I have already decided to participate in the project.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:36:56 PM

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
Letopisets

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
I agree with you. I think the team will be able to make good money on this as well as early investors. So I will definitely take part in the project.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

I will wait for the announcement of the bounty program. I would like to start with her and then I want to make an investment decision.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: