Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE  (Read 1622 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

When do you expect the first profits to be made from the SUNX platform?
If I understood correctly, the team planned to release a platform in November-December 2018 year. Updating and upgrading applications will occur in the first quarter of the year 2019. Then everything will depend on consumer demand.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brooku

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

this project makes packaging simpler and simpler to make transactions quickly, very interesting, I'm sure this project can solve big problems in a packaging project
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

you have to work your personal thoughts a bit more.
I'm participating in the airdrop. Smiley
Well, that's a good start. Will there be a bounty program? Or you will just need to buy tokens.
In a white paper I saw information about what each of the Airdrop  rounds and campaign Bounty will have 200 000 tokens. But reference to the campaign I have not yet found.
Good suggestion for those who want to get free tokens. I also saw that the project offers   referral program. The investor will be able to get 10% for it.
That's really powerful. I think the price of the token will quickly go up so you need to use all the opportunities to get tokens in the near future.

and I support you, because all the elements of the project plan tell it. Token prices can really grow, as the team constantly improves its action plan.

Hidavynara

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

I don't quite understand the sales counter. 10 days left before the end of ICO? What's the soft cap? I haven't found these details in white paper.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

I don't quite understand the sales counter. 10 days left before the end of ICO? What's the soft cap? I haven't found these details in white paper.
Parameters Of The ICO

Token Symbol: XNS
Token Sale Date: Present – July 2018
Accepted Payment Method: Ethereum
Total Supply: 10,000,000
Hard Cap: 5,000,000
I didn't see any information about the soft cap.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

A very good offer for the mobility of work with crypto currency. I think that contactless payments options will be of interest to consumers.
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

SUNX (XNS) is a Smart Blockchain Crypto-Fiat Exchange platform, designed to create low transaction costs as well as smooth and fast transactions.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

SUNX (XNS) is a Smart Blockchain Crypto-Fiat Exchange platform, designed to create low transaction costs as well as smooth and fast transactions.
The speed of work and low cost will always be a priority for users. I also hope that this product will succeed in this market, despite the fact that such projects have already been offered.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

The main thing that this exchange was protected now break a lot of exchanges and it is bad for the course as a whole.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

Well, that's a good start. Will there be a bounty program? Or you will just need to buy tokens.
In a white paper I saw information about what each of the Airdrop  rounds and campaign Bounty will have 200 000 tokens. But reference to the campaign I have not yet found.
Good suggestion for those who want to get free tokens. I also saw that the project offers   referral program. The investor will be able to get 10% for it.
That's really powerful. I think the price of the token will quickly go up so you need to use all the opportunities to get tokens in the near future.

and I support you, because all the elements of the project plan tell it. Token prices can really grow, as the team constantly improves its action plan.
Yes, fast and safe exchange will be in demand now. People who took part in ICO Binance could multiply their capital by hundreds of times
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

Yes, fast and safe exchange will be in demand now. People who took part in ICO Binance could multiply their capital by hundreds of times
I think that this project is not worse and users will get the same chance to make money. So I decided to buy tokens for myself.
bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

this project will make our lives easier than before . Goodluck team
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

Yes, the project will offer many unique conditions for investors.  So if I can make a living, my life will be easier. Grin
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

Yes, the project will offer many unique conditions for investors.  So if I can make a living, my life will be easier. Grin
Let's see how the team finishes their work. If the platform will be actively used by investors, tokens will be able to bring us a good profit.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

Let's see how the team finishes their work. If the platform will be actively used by investors, tokens will be able to bring us a good profit.
I agree, but it is important to buy tokens in time while the discounts still work and so you can get a very good profit. Moreover, the developers offer good dividends.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

In a white paper I saw information about what each of the Airdrop  rounds and campaign Bounty will have 200 000 tokens. But reference to the campaign I have not yet found.
Good suggestion for those who want to get free tokens. I also saw that the project offers   referral program. The investor will be able to get 10% for it.

I think that this project is not worse and users will get the same chance to make money. So I decided to buy tokens for myself.
The project will be able to get its users due to the simplicity in application of the product functions. I think the crypto currency market is big, and there's enough space for several different Exchange platforms.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

The SUNX platform is aimed at solving the problem of low return on investments by creating an effective trading, investment, crypto currency exchange program. I think that high profitability on the platform will be interesting for a large number of investors.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

The SUNX platform is aimed at solving the problem of low return on investments by creating an effective trading, investment, crypto currency exchange program. I think that high profitability on the platform will be interesting for a large number of investors.
Yes, investors are offered very good conditions and are motivated to keep tokens for a long time, which I think is just fine.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

What wants to offer this platform will be interesting. But 20% is the maximum possible profit? I don't fully understand how this principle will work. While I'm studying the documentation.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

What wants to offer this platform will be interesting. But 20% is the maximum possible profit? I don't fully understand how this principle will work. While I'm studying the documentation.
It's just dividends. 20% of the company's profit will be distributed among the token holders. But it will also be possible to earn on the growth of the token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: