Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE  (Read 1625 times)
Margaret13

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

Hopefully the project can progress forward and successful.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:14:03 AM

I think this exchange will be in demand by many people. Especially if there will be an opportunity of input and output on bank cards.
I think in the future there will be such opportunities. Fast and safe transactions will attract traders from all over the world and the main thing is that this exchange is not subject to hacking.
Yes, security is now one of the most important. Many people are simply afraid to keep money on the exchanges' accounts and this project is called upon to change this.
I hope that the holding of ICO will attract even more followers and the project is implemented very quickly. I really want to get the opportunity to work in such an application.
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:48:29 AM

I think this exchange will be in demand by many people. Especially if there will be an opportunity of input and output on bank cards.
I think in the future there will be such opportunities. Fast and safe transactions will attract traders from all over the world and the main thing is that this exchange is not subject to hacking.
Yes, security is now one of the most important. Many people are simply afraid to keep money on the exchanges' accounts and this project is called upon to change this.
I hope that the holding of ICO will attract even more followers and the project is implemented very quickly. I really want to get the opportunity to work in such an application.
The expansion of the crypto currency influence on the world economy entails the need to create good tools to work with this currency. I think SUNX will really be a helper for investors.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

I got in this idea. I'm interested to look how the owners realize the business!  Good luck!
Let's see how this will work. So I will follow this project. But in any case, such an exchange will be in demand and popular.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

I would like to clarify some information.  Do you offer only the mobile version of the product? The team plans to develop further its development to expand the categories of access for the work of consumers?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

I read that on the platform all bonuses will be paid in US dollars. It's true? Or can an investor choose the currency in which he would like to receive bonuses?
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

It's interesting project, due to the increasing demand of cryptocurrency exchanges then this projecg could be great to fulfill people's necessities. Good luck.

orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

It's interesting project, due to the increasing demand of cryptocurrency exchanges then this projecg could be great to fulfill people's necessities. Good luck.
You're right. I think this project will be in demand and the price of the token will quickly go up. I will continue to follow how it works.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

you already know when the alpha version will be launched? I would like to understand how this will all work and what will the interface be?
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

you already know when the alpha version will be launched? I would like to understand how this will all work and what will the interface be?
The roadmap says that Alpha and beta versions should be launched just in this period. Until I see the news from the team.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

Will I need to go through the KYC procedure to purchase these tokens? And where this exchange will be registered?
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

I will be waiting for the opening round of sales ico. The project offers to pay all bonuses in US dollars. This is good news for me, and I think that investing in this project will pay off very quickly.
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

A reality of investment trading, Staking, dividends of the company and the Affiliate Program offered by SUNX, like his project this project has great potential for the future
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

A reality of investment trading, Staking, dividends of the company and the Affiliate Program offered by SUNX, like his project this project has great potential for the future
Yes, the conditions are just perfect. I have already made a decision to buy tokens, but I have not yet decided on the amount.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

Now for investors the main role is played by the presence of part of product development. Has the alpha version been tested? Which partner will work with you in the first stage of the launch?
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

Now for investors the main role is played by the presence of part of product development. Has the alpha version been tested? Which partner will work with you in the first stage of the launch?
I think that the process of negotiations is still now. If you are referring to the exchanges that will sell tokens SUNX.
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

The roadmap says that Alpha and beta versions should be launched just in this period. Until I see the news from the team.
The sale of ICO will begin only in a week. I think that by this moment we will be able to get news from the developers. For early development the project looks active.
duniakripto96

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

XNS ico quite interesting, because at least invest only 0.07 eth only. I think this has my own attraction, because many are still beginners and they have to spend a lot of money to make inventions, maybe I can just join the bounty program, san I will continue to support this project and expand the network of this ico project. semofa will all run with Current
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

This application can be appealing to all categories of investors. I like this number of potential users. I think the team's effectiveness will be visible soon.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

This application can be appealing to all categories of investors. I like this number of potential users. I think the team's effectiveness will be visible soon.
Beautiful project. Investors will be able to earn very well and the price of the token will quickly go up immediately after the launch of the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: