Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE  (Read 1620 times)
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

Sunxcoin has planned a special offer and bonus investment plan has been opened for potential investors. This is a great concept and I am sure many interested investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irninafisah

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

i think with the total supply just 1.000.000 token.
so, XNS will have many investor and will high price at start in market exchange.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

currently the project exchange many are popping up, and of course every project has its own advantages. and made the competition so the more strict. so I think the team should be working hard again to develop this project, so that it can attract the attention of many investors.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:14:18 AM

currently the project exchange many are popping up, and of course every project has its own advantages. and made the competition so the more strict. so I think the team should be working hard again to develop this project, so that it can attract the attention of many investors.
it is certain that the team will be given this project, I am sure the team will always try their best for this project and this project will be able to compete with other projects and be able to achieve success with satisfying results.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:58:36 AM

it is certain that the team will be given this project, I am sure the team will always try their best for this project and this project will be able to compete with other projects and be able to achieve success with satisfying results.
because the team also expects its projects it can succeed and can give satisfactory results, so of course they will do an excellent job for this project. so we see how the development of this project in the future.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

because the team also expects its projects it can succeed and can give satisfactory results, so of course they will do an excellent job for this project. so we see how the development of this project in the future.
let's look forward to the good news from the team for this project, I am also sure this project will achieve success with satisfying results.

Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

let's look forward to the good news from the team for this project, I am also sure this project will achieve success with satisfying results.

But if you look at it from the investor's side, it's clear that it's better not to rush. The project is interesting but how it will behave in the market that falls is a big issue. Bitcoin is already about 50% dominant if it over 60%, then it will be a collapse for all assets that have small trades.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

But if you look at it from the investor's side, it's clear that it's better not to rush. The project is interesting but how it will behave in the market that falls is a big issue. Bitcoin is already about 50% dominant if it over 60%, then it will be a collapse for all assets that have small trades.

It seems to me that this topic is very poorly framed. It does not seem that developers have the means to work on such an application, and the collected funds are not enough.
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

view of the proceeds from this project was indeed less satisfactory and the team must have a strategy that is more attractive if they wanted better token sales results again.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

It is unambiguous that this is quite an ambitious project, in order to be easily implemented. Yes, it is necessary and it will be cool, if it is realized. But some participants of the forum have doubts about the possibility of an unhindered and rapid implementation of this project. And they are not unfounded. It will be hard. But I sincerely hope that you can bring it to the finish.
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

Sunxcoin Open Source systems provide special offers and investment plan bonuses for potential investors, get the highest return on investment, and this platform ensures users have the best and most reliable transaction speed.
shizigouhenmeng

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision.
i mean,for example, what people get of  invest?
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

Could you please answer following question.

If ICO is until August 31, on the first post it is said that bounty will end August 30. Calendar shows "Week 10 :-21st Aug  - 27th Aug  -- Running"
But in the spreadsheet there is a column for 11 week.

Does it means that week 11 will be from 28 to 30 August  Huh

P.S. Posting same post as in bounty thread, because there my post is already buried with reports.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

Update from SunX telegram channel:

We have extended our sales to November our aim is to have real products (App) with high quality that can stand any competition before the end of ICO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SunXapp (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

<<<<<< SUNX >>>>>>
WEBSITE || TELEGRAM || FACEBOOK || TWITTER || MEDIUM || REDDIT || WHITEPAPER|| YOUTUBE ||

WHAT IS SUNX ?

SUNX(XNS) Is a Smart Blockchain Crypto-Fiat Exchange platform, designed to create wealth (Investment, Trading, Staking, Company Dividend and affiliate Program) with low transaction charges as well as a smooth and immediate transaction with more than 100 countries to benefit from SUNX visions and mission. Every investor is entitled to 3-10% of every gain incurred monthly from the transactions charges if a trade is carried out using the SUNX app. Monthly percentage (%) dividend are entitled to SUNX (XNS) holders..

ABOUT XNS
The XNS Token will be a store of value, for every XNS you hodl, you receive 20% of every profit incurred monthly from the transactions charges if a trade is carried out using the SUNX app. you can also stake the XNS token.

WHY CHOOSE SUNX
Every investor is entitled to 20% of every profit incurred monthly from the transactions charges if a trade is carried out using the SUNX app.Monthly percentage (%) bonuses are only entitled to SUNX holders of 100 XNS or above.Transaction Breakdown Volume Monthly*XNS Trade Volume 1:$10,000,000$1,000,000 from company profits, $200,000 will be shared with the SUNX investors.*XNS Trade Volume 2:$100,000,000$10,000,000 from company profits, $2,000,000 will be shared with the SUNX investors*XNS Trade Volume 3:$1,000,000,000$1,000,000,000 from company profits, $20,000,000 will be shared with the SUNX investors.

SUNX PROJECT                                    
 SUNX (XNS) will initialize the top coin in the crypto market Trade i.e. you buy bitcoin, Ethereum or bitcoin cash with flat money (USD, EUP, GDP among others currency) and sell your BTC, ETH and BCH to your local bank accounts almost instant (within 30 minutes). Since the main objective of SUNX (XNS) is to be a reputable and a trustworthy exchange platform, where smooth and a faster exchange transactions will be done for organization and individuals to relate to our protocol, Development of XNS Exchange for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum and bitcoin cash (More token will be added in the future) to cash in your local currency. Which will be almost instant. A trader has the options to trade with the Peer to Peer Exchange or SUNX direct.                                                                                                                              

Bounty program
JOIN BOUNTY

ICO Parameters

ICO PRICE $0.4

Total supply: 10,000,000 XNS Token

ICO TOTAL SUPPLY 5,000,000 XNS Token

SOFT CAP $200,000

HARD CAP $2,000,000

PreICO SUPPLY : 1,000,000 XNS Token

PREICO PRICE $0.3

Preico Crowndsale: 35 DAYS

Based on Ethereum Blockchain and the smart contract

Minimum Purchase 0.07 ETH

ICO Start: 20/07/2018
BUY NOW
GET 20% Discount on all Purchases

[/left]
[/quote]
We the Team members of the SunX project is saying thank you for your support towards our ongoing project …🙏🙏🙏

As earlier reported our bounty campaign will come to an end on 31 August, it will be good if you could put more effort for the remaining days and earn more tokens. 👌👌

So far, sales have not been good as the market (crypto) is very down and we have made a remarkable progress towards marketing.
This has cost us a lot of funds and efforts, but it is all worth it.

We have extended our sales to November our aim is to have real products (App) with high quality that can stand any competition before the end of ICO.

Announcements for Airdrop distribution form will be released soon, for confirmation of participants.

We want to reach out to every member of our community in all level so therefore all Airdrop, Bounty, and quiz winners members are expected to be active on the SunX official telegram group, And as a way of showing appreciation to our community, we will be rewarding all the current investors with % of their investment. Kindly send your punches information to support@sunxcoin.com
Thus, new investors are eligible for this rewarding process

However, those who are interested in the private investors/seed funding rate should contact us on support@sunxcoin.com

Thank SunX Team.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

Update from SunX telegram channel:

Who would doubt the extension of ICO because judging by the counter on the site collected only 200K dollars.
In addition, they began to flood in private in a telegram with an offer to buy tokens.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
XLG918

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

The professional team with a nice idea that will have a good future!
The project is very interesting and much promising and I support your platform for a long time on the action that it will receive incredible success.
Do not miss your chance to start building the future together with this platform.
MarshallJennifer

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

it's still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized plans and businesss that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this plan!
bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

Does anyone knows how much SunX has raised during token sale ? According to counter on the webpage only 200k USD was raised.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

there is good if we first learn about this project, we look carefully and if we are sure of this project there is no mistake for us to join, but I think there will be many who are interested in this one project, and hopefully all will work like planned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: