Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:39:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow ! Good news to everyone this will just happen in one day  (Read 194 times)
Gileadorji12 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

Banks will trade cryptocurrency sooner than people
think, says fmr. JPMorgan blockchain executive
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/banks-could-start-trading-crypto-soon-says-fmr-jpmorgan-executive.html
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

We are closer to moon every day. Also closer to end of 90% altcoins.

It will be like with .com bubble. Bitcoin will jump to 1 mil and then popp to 50-100k (my opinion Smiley ). In this scenario 90% of altcoins will die. Other 10% will be next google, amazon and facebook. Staying with us for years making better and better profit.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:51:24 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 11:58:57 AM by PsylockReborn

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/banks-could-start-trading-crypto-soon-says-fmr-jpmorgan-executive.html

They've finally see lots of potential profits in trading crypto. Back where the days when banks are too skeptic about bitcoin that they say its just a hype or even a bubble and yet now they are engaging themselves into crypto. This is the moment that we've all been waiting, so we can buy and sell easily our crypto using banks. This will create big impact on exchanges that has so much withdrawal and transaction fees if banks will create their own trading platform with lesser withdrawal and transaction fees.

This news will help spread the word out about how profitable trading crypto can be. We'll just see if everyone is at the same page that we have right now for the future success of cryptocurrency in the whole world.
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

Hope this will be held soon  Grin
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

Well, this is a start. JP Morgan has been against cryptocurrency since the start. Well seeing this move from the one who despises crypto will probably help those who were with thrm to turn their heads to a different direction. I hope all the others eill follow their lead. They finally realize that if they don't ride the train, they'll be left behind. Blockchain will always be a technological advantage for JP Morgan once they start to welcome it.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

Good news and bad news right now are both like a bubble ready to burst, unlike the cryptos they point towards.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

what the hell is going on with JP Morgan? they first started attacking bitcoin and called it a "fraud" and put down the whole cryptocurrency thing, then we found out that they were planning on buying a lot of bitcoin which is why they spread that FUD to cause the dip in first place then we heard them constantly put bitcoin down over and over each time their CEO was talking about literary anything unrelated he pulled the conversation towards bitcoin somehow!
now they are planning to start trading cryptocurrencies? LOL

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Gileadorji12 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

Goodnews will just happen in one day
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

That's good news, which means Banks and financial institutions are starting to focus on the entire cryptocurrency market.
So this is good for the whole market.

_Apollon_

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:24:25 AM

I think that this is very good news, although this was to be expected. Moreover, I, as an adept of the crypto currency, are very happy about this, and I hope that the crypto currency will take a worthy place in the world banking system.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

As usual, first they deny that there is something good in the cryptocurrency  , although they themselves buy at this time, after a while they disprove everything.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

Banks saw big opportunity to earn more profit by opening exchange or ride with the blockchain evolution as what old saying says: "if you can't  beat them join them" and that is
currently what happening now. this can lure more investor in crypto market in the future.

ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:05:55 AM

We are closer to moon every day. Also closer to end of 90% altcoins.

It will be like with .com bubble. Bitcoin will jump to 1 mil and then popp to 50-100k (my opinion Smiley ). In this scenario 90% of altcoins will die. Other 10% will be next google, amazon and facebook. Staying with us for years making better and better profit.

totally agree. It might take long time for shtcoins to die, but it will happen eventually. Also some altcoins like ethereum will go definitely very big. With bank money, this industry will look different.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

This is a good news for us, financial institutions and banks gives the cryptocurrency an opportunity to open the blockchain. I hope we earn lots and big profits by opening that exchanger. Good news like that will continuing so the social media accept again the advertisement of crypto, so many people will invest without hesitation.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

Why does everyone think the other 90 percent of altcoins are gonna die? I don't understand. I understand that only Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple will jump sharply in the price, but why the other altcoins should die is unclear to me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

So its juts news from the JPmorgan but no real deal from the banks itself. I dont believe that this kind of implementation can be done real soon. We lack lot infrastructure which will be needing for the banks to connect with crypto currency and make the trade happen.

I mean its all right about the news, its just perfect one and I could not be more than happy than this but what next? DO we really need banks regulating the crypto currencies? Dont you guys think that its very nature of decentralisation will get compromised after this collaboration? Or does not anyone care about this thinking.  Roll Eyes
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

Good news as it is.
As usual, first they deny that there is something good in the cryptocurrency  , although they themselves buy at this time, after a while they disprove everything.
Don't address them as "they" it's only Jaimie Dimon that spread something wrong and hid his true interest to crypto's before.
And besides Amber Baldet isn't with JP Morgan anymore, she's a former head.
Other banks will follow as well.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:24:18 AM

another great news that will not affect the growth of the cryptocurrency market (((
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

As we know JP Morgan is the number 1 critics of cryptocurrency, they always say the negative result if we continue to patronize the crypto existence but with this kind of news, probably those come from their mouth is FUD's to make some weak hands dumping their keeps, in return they immediately buy it, who knows they are now holding a number of btc and now want to sell it out that's why they are spreading a good news to pump it out, anyway it just my opinion, forgive if I'm wrong.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

After the announcement of CEO of JPMorgan about Bitcoin is scam, I never believing anything announced by these guys Smiley). They're also the whales try to dump the market then take advantage to buy good cryptocurrencies with low price Smiley). Said that Bitcoin is scam then they spent a lot of money to buy Bitcoin back when price of Bitcoin dumped to 4k$. LOL

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: