Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a new coin to buy & hodl  (Read 487 times)
domaska

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

The good way for this question is Do your own research and choose a good coins and buy/Hold.But Personally I think XRP,XLM,ADA and TRX coins a good projects to buy and Hold for long term.  Smiley

Yes it's true, but you cant rely only on your research. imo, investors shuold listen to others opinion too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

I advise you to look at promising projects that are coming out in the next few months. You can analyze white papers, development teams, and how much the developer wants to attract investments. I think that you can find many projects that fit this description, and where there are least red flags.
kvekop (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

I advise you to look at promising projects that are coming out in the next few months. You can analyze white papers, development teams, and how much the developer wants to attract investments. I think that you can find many projects that fit this description, and where there are least red flags.

Indeed, but thing is that is very hard to find actual red flags. Smiley
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

That will actually depend on your budget. If you have such a huge money then go for monero like coins that are a bit expensive now. But if you have a low budget, I would recommend you to buy coins like waves, stratis, and especially bytecoin.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

That will actually depend on your budget. If you have such a huge money then go for monero like coins that are a bit expensive now. But if you have a low budget, I would recommend you to buy coins like waves, stratis, and especially bytecoin.

WHat is the logic?
If person has a small budged, why should he/she buy waves or bytecoin?
These coins are quite big already, it is better to buy something new, small but perspective, because it can bring much more money.
Author, look at Remme, nice project, which can be really used in the future for authoresation in different online services.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

Yup, I’m looking for the new coin to buy with affordable price or amount then after that I will hold it for the mean time until the price of it makes me profitable enough in this business.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

Hello, there is too many coins in the current market and more than half of them will be worth nothing in one year. Thing is, that I have some money that I want to invest. Currently I'm looking for a coin, which have solid team and use case behind him. I'm tired of all these coins which have ideas which are so unrealistic, that even home at Mars will happen sooner. Smiley I have reviewed dozen of those coins and I really liked Lympo, but maybe because i'm sportsman, Request network are solid too, VeChain have strong team and markets to expand Smiley folks, I need your help on exploring this CryptoLand, please provide the tokens that will have an impact Smiley
You can check REMME project. Highly impressive project, with good team behind and interesting main goal-new way of authorization. This theme is relevant in every day life of net by using simple passwords and doing it safely.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

All of the projects that the OP has mentioned are projects with good fundamentals and probably a bright future. Still, I would focus on infrastructure projects, especially the new-ish ones (like Aion, Icon, Zilliqa etc.) as the limit of their growth is non-existent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: