Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 10:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554395 times)
FiatKiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:10:23 PM

Going on an exchange always causes an initial death - it is normal and part of the process because the coin jumpers are unloading their initial stash. I agree that timing is an issue though.

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
adversor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:14:29 PM

Sorry, but i'm not really happy with a small exchange.... this one should only trade on cryptsy and no other exchanges. Talking about price. then you need to compare coins. Take the whole shares and compare it with for example DOGE. DOGE has 100B shares and now they are already 28B mine, the marketcap is $11M, so multiply by 4 means total value of DOGE is around $40M. We have 20M coins, if we are the same size as DOGE then our coin should trade $2 per 1 KDC, now lets be realistic, DOGE is still a little bigger then KDC, so lets take half of marketcap of DOGE then we are still talking about $1 per KDC. No either DOGE is too cheap, so we need to achieve half the value of DOGE. I believe DOGE is too cheap and that means that KDC will certainly be $1 per share.

The idea of a exchange i really don't like, we are TOO YOUNG, look at Cagecoin hit the exchange and crashed, look at QQC, TIPS, BIL, ... all the coins crashed. If you are a believer (like me) you just be patient and i would hope that OPs will also wait a few weeks longer and only focus on cryptsy or bter as a exchange, and don't try those cheap exchanges as some of them can be scam!!

+1

The small exchanges are the place where coins die. We should focus on cryptsy / bter and not before 400-500 MH/s.

On the other side, we can not prevent if an exchange will add KDC. They may not ask here.

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:15:19 PM

Sorry, but i'm not really happy with a small exchange.... this one should only trade on cryptsy and no other exchanges. Talking about price. then you need to compare coins. Take the whole shares and compare it with for example DOGE. DOGE has 100B shares and now they are already 28B mine, the marketcap is $11M, so multiply by 4 means total value of DOGE is around $40M. We have 20M coins, if we are the same size as DOGE then our coin should trade $2 per 1 KDC, now lets be realistic, DOGE is still a little bigger then KDC, so lets take half of marketcap of DOGE then we are still talking about $1 per KDC. No either DOGE is too cheap, so we need to achieve half the value of DOGE. I believe DOGE is too cheap and that means that KDC will certainly be $1 per share.

The idea of a exchange i really don't like, we are TOO YOUNG, look at Cagecoin hit the exchange and crashed, look at QQC, TIPS, BIL, ... all the coins crashed. If you are a believer (like me) you just be patient and i would hope that OPs will also wait a few weeks longer and only focus on cryptsy or bter as a exchange, and don't try those cheap exchanges as some of them can be scam!!

It's a small exchange, and currently it's not even accepting sell orders. The price was 0.61 euro when I last checked, which is about 0.83 USD. Think where it'll be in a few weeks. A precedent of a high price has already been set before it even hits a functional exchange. I think that's good news. It will attract more miners in the mean time.

I don't think you can compare Klondike to Cagecoin in any way at all. Meme coins are a quick cash in for dumping. Klondike is going steady. I agree that we shouldn't jump to get on an exchange asap, though. Let's just keep the momentum going and see where it takes us.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:18:56 PM

How do you call it in english, i know how it is in dutch, but basically it is something like if you have one people that want to buy this coin and 5 people that will sell it, then don't go to a exchange, INCREASE the community first, MAKE IT BIG, try to get in the newspapers!!!! Even a local one is already enough, if you can create enough buyers then it will go up, and the few dumpers will be gone in a minute!!! This is all based on PROMOTION, if the coin is promote enough and you have enough people that want to buy it, then release your coin, else wait, wait, wait. The hashrate is no problem, there are a lot of miners, so OPs and promotion time have time enough, and do you know, how longer it takes to hit a exchange how LESS dumpers we will have, as those DUMPERS will start mining another coin. This should hit $1 per coin, not bad for me as owning more then 5K coins, but we really need to wait, maybe another 2 or 3 weeks AT LEAST!
Nullu

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:20:53 PM

How do you call it in english, i know how it is in dutch, but basically it is something like if you have one people that want to buy this coin and 5 people that will sell it, then don't go to a exchange, INCREASE the community first, MAKE IT BIG, try to get in the newspapers!!!! Even a local one is already enough, if you can create enough buyers then it will go up, and the few dumpers will be gone in a minute!!! This is all based on PROMOTION, if the coin is promote enough and you have enough people that want to buy it, then release your coin, else wait, wait, wait. The hashrate is no problem, there are a lot of miners, so OPs and promotion time have time enough, and do you know, how longer it takes to hit a exchange how LESS dumpers we will have, as those DUMPERS will start mining another coin. This should hit $1 per coin, not bad for me as owning more then 5K coins, but we really need to wait, maybe another 2 or 3 weeks AT LEAST!

You mean supply and demand? Yes, I agree that demand must increase to meet supply. We have to focus on promotions now if we are to stand any chance.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:23:24 PM

I don't think you can compare Klondike to Cagecoin in any way at all. Meme coins are a quick cash in for dumping. Klondike is going steady. I agree that we shouldn't jump to get on an exchange asap, though. Let's just keep the momentum going and see where it takes us.

No, ofcourse not, but you know what i mean. Look at ALL coins that were added on coinedup, and check how the coin price went... then i believe we know enough...

REAL BELIEVER will keep on mining this coin and it looks like we already have a decent amount of believers. The very nice thing is that at this moment we don't have any big hash guys on any of the pools, so coins are split over 200/300 miners. If nobody sell then it will move higher, if you're wake and want to take profit then we will have difficult time in the beginning, and that is way we need support from outside mining world.
AMAZONBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Amazon for BTC

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:27:06 PM

2/3 weeks is too much and if we wait that long the coin might be dead by that time.
Not saying i want to hit the exchange fast and dump it hard, but people who mine this coin want to see results soon or they will start giving up if it takes too long.
1 week would be perfect.

nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:30:47 PM

Don't think a long wait is good. Too much pent up demand to sell, with a high release price, creates a panic, get-rich situation with tons of dumping. More liquidity, along with some available services, will stabilize the price.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:31:44 PM

2/3 weeks is too much and if we wait that long the coin might be dead by that time.
Not saying i want to hit the exchange fast and dump it hard, but people who mine this coin want to see results soon or they will start giving up if it takes too long.
1 week would be perfect.

Disagree, ok, i'm more a real businessmen. Why do i disagree. Look at the hashrate, as long as we keep on moving higher there is no need to move to a exchange, if the hashrate was dropping then a exchange can help us, not really a exchange but getting listed on coinmarketcap.com can help us. Difficulty is increasing in 319 blocks, so this is again positive. Make it first difficult for the other people to mine this coin before you hit the marketplace, if it is extermly difficult to mine then they will BUY the coin and not mine it, so prices goes up. This coin will never die in 2/3 weeks, never. Infact at this speed i think we can hit 300Mh/s in one or two days.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:37:53 PM

Due to current legal pressure, COYE pool has been taken offline.  All remaining currency has been sold to pay for the server machines.  We gave everyone a 12 hour advanced warning before shutting it down.  If you lost coins due to this I am sorry but they where only worth 1 satoshi at the time of the complete shutdown.

I've find this on http://eac.us.hackshard.com/index.php

The COYE hype... they all will go to us Smiley, i hope not because then difficulty will be crazy Smiley
katsoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:46:26 PM

With good coins out there being less and less, I have a feeling this is one of the better coins. Hope I'm right.

FROZEN:F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
GET 60 FREE SMARTCOINS BEFORE 01/27/2014

- USDe - Best coin of 2014!

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!

microCoin [MRC]

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe

UFO - COMING FROM OUTER SPACE
Pandacoin is the first coin with block reward decreasing every day! Pandacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409109.0
NOBLE   9ephfLvWYcy8BPaPBuJ1TQ12AK88k5HTLu
Tips       EJ1o1tqeE9wtBK5Gn9cayrt6GkUFcjPRHE
Frozen   F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
KlondikeCoinDev_Karl

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:48:11 PM

1 week would be perfect.

If those miners in the 1890's were going to give up after a week because they didn't find gold, they wouldn't be rich Wink

Likewise in modern times, those bitcoin miners at the start, if they didn't get a return in a week and gave up, well poor them Cheesy

Anyway, this isn't about the money, its about a viable digital currency that is going places.

Keep on mining.

Oh, and if you can link me to anywhere you have gained new miners from for us, also include your wallet address Wink
adversor

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:52:54 PM

Let's do something on promotion. What you think about my new signature?

If someone want to add here is the code:

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407705.0][glow=black,2,200][size=12pt][color=yellow][b]KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush![/b][/color][/glow][/url]

Should we link to forum or klondikecoin.com?

What is the correct spelling of Goldrush / Gold rush?

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Nullu

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:56:49 PM

Let's do something on promotion. What you think about my new signature?

If someone want to add here is the code:

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Goldrush!

Should we link to forum or klondikecoin.com?

What is the correct spelling of Goldrush / Gold rush?

Gold rush. Looks good by the way.  Smiley

I've added it to my signature to show my support. I suggest everyone who wants to increase the good word to add it as well;

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407705.0][glow=black,2,200][size=12pt][color=yellow][b]KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush![/b][/color][/glow][/url]

nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:58:10 PM

Oh, and if you can link me to anywhere you have gained new miners from for us, also include your wallet address Wink

I got a buddy of mine who had never solo-mined before set up to solo Klondike with his 850 kh/s rig, but not much I can do to prove that...   Grin

If you would be inclined to send some Klondike my way, please apply it to the funds for bounties. Thanks!
kevin99

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:27:30 PM

Me to I have added it to my signature .

Klondike is a very good coin and I hope it will go far

personal reputation : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400181.0 Sorry for my english , but i'm french .
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:31:16 PM

Love this coin...
o24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:35:01 PM

This ones going somewhere, don't miss the train.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

Klondike just sounds right...

Smiley
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:43:45 PM

added to sig too

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: