Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554371 times)
aino

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:33:27 PM

Thanks Placebo for the 150 coins you will make the coin to another level.
Appreciate it very much !!!

very happy
AMAZONBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Amazon for BTC

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:50:09 PM

I only want to see this in an exchange in one week Angry

bentmar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:59:46 PM

That's one of my problems with this coin actually, the logo looks totally bronze. It needs to be changed.

yea right,do better logo.

How about this?

or this

Compared to the original

If youd like to share some KDC id be very glad!

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:10:33 PM

Nice job, although I like the original one. Does look like gold.. i can know: have some real goldcoins myself.

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:23:32 PM

No men, no dumping, they will wait at least a few more weeks, as it should be Smiley
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 02:27:13 PM

No men, no dumping, they will wait at least a few more weeks, as it should be Smiley

If you dont get at least a small exchange to boost diff a bit then there wont be any gold rush since the coin will die before it reaches cryptsy.

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:28:45 PM

Blocks found by own Workers

Rank Worker        Blocks  Coins Generated
13     xxxxxxxx.x   51       3,927

Hell ya 51 blocks found already Smiley Shared with everyone in the pool ofc Smiley

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
mattbigblue

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:37:39 PM

No exchange is good idea and bad idea.

It's good because once coin hit cryptsy, it will be very profitable.

If it delay too long, there will be less and less miners each week, cause it's a huge risk for miners, mining a coin that might have no value (if you can't exchange it). Who doesn't risk, doesn't win. Who would risk mining a coin for few months without ability to exchange it on free market (not stupid escrow and forums) ??

I think as long as we have stable netrate and it's increasing, we shouldn't push it too much on exchange...

BUT once netrate start to STALE and decrease a LITTLE BIT day by day, it's time to PUSH it hard to exchange, cause it means that miners are loosing hope, confidence and coin starts to die. From that point it's huge risk to mine.

just my 2 bits.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:46:07 PM

If it delay too long, there will be less and less miners each week, cause it's a huge risk for miners, mining a coin that might have no value (if you can't exchange it). Who doesn't risk, doesn't win. Who would risk mining a coin for few months without ability to exchange it on free market (not stupid escrow and forums) ??

I think as long as we have stable netrate and it's increasing, we shouldn't push it too much on exchange...

BUT once netrate start to STALE and decrease a LITTLE BIT day by day, it's time to PUSH it hard to exchange, cause it means that miners are loosing hope, confidence and coin starts to die. From that point it's huge risk to mine.

just my 2 bits.

100% agreed. Lets first wait for the owners to come with their games/promotions/.... and see what will be the result on the hashrate, and then we can move forward.

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ALREADY TALK ABOUT A EXCHANGE!!! Those people just want quick money, they don't see the big sorry behind it. In 2009 they als didn't notice the big story behind bitcoin and they sold it for pizza's, i'm sure that this was a very expensive pizza.
mattbigblue

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:51:12 PM

just my 2 bits.

100% agreed. Lets first wait for the owners to come with their games/promotions/.... and see what will be the result on the hashrate, and then we can move forward.

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ALREADY TALK ABOUT A EXCHANGE!!! Those people just want quick money, they don't see the big sorry behind it. In 2009 they als didn't notice the big story behind bitcoin and they sold it for pizza's, i'm sure that this was a very expensive pizza.

The pizza "person" is so famous now, that whenever he reads/heards about himself, he must be totally depressed.. I think I would kill myself for "loosing" such opportunity  Grin

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:55:23 PM

just my 2 bits.

The pizza "person" is so famous now, that whenever he reads/heards about himself, he must be totally depressed.. I think I would kill myself for "loosing" such opportunity  Grin

CORRECT, and people will kill theirself too when they would sell KDC at stupid dump prices. At least $1 and the end of this year.
Jes159

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:04:04 PM

I doubt he really cares that much. The thing with crypto is that it could crash any day. When he bought that pizza, he probably thought the price he got was fair - for all he knew at the time Bitcoin could have been totally worthless the week after.

Also, if no-one actually uses the currency to buy stuff, what's the point? Peoople like him are the reason that crypto is even on the map as an actual currency.

Point is, if everyone hoards their coins waiting for better prices, they will never come. Look at Doge - it's one of the most widely used and traded cryptos and for that reason it hasn't died a death like everyone thought it would.

Don't dump if it does make it to exchange, but don't be afraid to use the coin either.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:10:50 PM

Don't dump if it does make it to exchange, but don't be afraid to use the coin either.

Great statement!!! And to use our coin we need to have the outside world. If every miner go to one shop and ask, what do you think? Will you accept KDC as payment then you will create a network, and more and more people will buy KDC. Because they can use it, some of them will just buy it at any price for speculation. Making own gambling sites is all nice, but we need a Amazon using KDC coins, we need a Apple application, we need a poker game, we need a lot of things to be successfully, and that it what the miners also need to do. If KDC need to do it all by theirself then we are too late, we need to go outside. Put on your facebook this link, let people know about this coin. We are all miners!!! We need CUSTOMERS!!! Customers are outside not behind laptops.
WickedCruelty

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:32:41 PM

anyone feeling generous to donate some KDC?
28 for 3 days is quite not enough Sad(

L1udGJ5scPezHtwvBQGgi3kkJ4onBpRufb
sitefive

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:49:05 PM

A guy gets on a bus and finds himself sitting across from a beautiful young nun.

Enamored with her, he asks if she would ever be interested in him. Naturally, she says no, and gets off the bus. The man goes to the bus driver and asks him if he knows of any way for him to get with the nun. "Well," says the bus driver, "every night at 8 o'clock, she goes to the cemetery to pray. If you dress up as God, I'm sure you could convince her to sleep with you."
The man decides to try it, and dresses up in his best God costume. At eight, he sees the nun and appears before her. "Oh, God!" she exclaims. "Take me with you!" The man tells the nun that she must first have sex with him to prove her loyalty. The nun says yes, but tells him that it must be anal. After it's over, the man pulls off his God disguise. "Ha, ha! I'm the man from the bus!" "Ha, ha!" says the nun, removing her costume. "I'm the bus driver!"

Anyone has some KDC to spare?  Grin
mining with 40khs aint fun
KvZCYmyvtDb7uGRFE1NXp9MiHBwUQaGSm2

holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

People need to be realistic. Miners aren't going to mine a coin for months every day hoping one day it gets on an exchange. If you wait to long the coin will start sinking. You look at an exchange as bad because people will dump, I look at it as good because it gives new people an opportunity to buy and invest. There is really no getting around it.
sitefive

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:51:56 PM

A guy gets on a bus and finds himself sitting across from a beautiful young nun.

Enamored with her, he asks if she would ever be interested in him. Naturally, she says no, and gets off the bus. The man goes to the bus driver and asks him if he knows of any way for him to get with the nun. "Well," says the bus driver, "every night at 8 o'clock, she goes to the cemetery to pray. If you dress up as God, I'm sure you could convince her to sleep with you."
The man decides to try it, and dresses up in his best God costume. At eight, he sees the nun and appears before her. "Oh, God!" she exclaims. "Take me with you!" The man tells the nun that she must first have sex with him to prove her loyalty. The nun says yes, but tells him that it must be anal. After it's over, the man pulls off his God disguise. "Ha, ha! I'm the man from the bus!" "Ha, ha!" says the nun, removing her costume. "I'm the bus driver!"

Anyone has some KDC to spare?  Grin
mining with 40khs aint fun
KvZCYmyvtDb7uGRFE1NXp9MiHBwUQaGSm2

itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:52:04 PM

People need to be realistic. Miners aren't going to mine a coin for months every day hoping one day it gets on an exchange. If you wait to long the coin will start sinking. You look at an exchange as bad because people will dump, I look at it as good because it gives new people an opportunity to buy and invest. There is really no getting around it.

This is true i have to pay for electric and its not cheap ..... i do not want to rush this coin but neither do i want to run out of electric money....
Jes159

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:00:37 PM

I don't think anyone would begrudge a miner selling some coins to pay their bills and get a return on their investment. I certainly wouldn't - without the bigger miners there would be no coin.

No-one is saying don't sell any coins when it goes to exchange, just be a bit reserved and don't dump the whole lot on the first day. Timing is everything - you can't expect miners to just mine blindly for months without a return, but if it goes too early it will die. IMO KDC isn't quite ready for exchange just yet - we need a slightly higher hashrate and a bit more hype. Dev has hinted at some big announcements over the next few days so let's see what happens.

For those of you asking for coins, don't forget the faucet. I would donate to you, but only doing 40KH/s myself. Faucet gives out anything up to 2 KDC a hit, so it's worth doing for those of us with low hashrate.

faucet.klondikecoin.com

Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:03:24 PM

This is true i have to pay for electric and its not cheap ..... i do not want to rush this coin but neither do i want to run out of electric money....
+1

I'm finding it funny how people are saying "don't be greedy so hold so we can get MORE!" 

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: