Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIR] ---- PirateCoin | Exchange listed ---- Arrr!  (Read 47843 times)
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:20:13 PM

What do you actually need though? The underlying coin works perfectly, any changes to that we can perform... the day to day marketing doesn't necessarily have to be my sole responsibility... the community demands no premine but doesn't necessarily understand the consequences of it.

Involvement, communication, some sortof plan.

I agree your coin works perfectly, and I applaud you for having a very nice website, block explorer and pool working at launch, all three of which are generally lacking on nearly all new coin announcements these days. 

But it seems you are mistakenly assuming that you can just "release the coin to the public" and let the community do most of the work.  In "normal" currencies like US Dollars or GBP, a large portion of the currencies' perceived value comes from the people's faith and trust in the government that issues it.  For crypto-currencies, it's faith and trust in the developer(s) who released it. 

The crypto-currency world moves fast.  Disappearing from the forums for 10 days is like Tim Cook disappearing from Apple for like 10 months . . . word gets out, everybody freaks the hell out and wonders WTF is going on, is this project abandoned, etc.  There are obviously some community members obviously willing to get involved (myself included) but guidance is required - and when the guy who released the coin, controls the OP and owns the domain name disappears everything kinda comes to a halt.

So, the question is, do you have some sortof master plan - development of additional services, games, sites that accept PirateCoin, some sortof niche market you are hoping to appeal to?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hashturbater

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 04:39:16 PM

For the next 48 hours (until 2/5/14 10:30am CST), the Hashturbate Piratecoin pool will have zero pool fees!

Come get your Piratecoin at http://pir.hashturbate.com! The difficulty is low!
lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:06:42 PM

obviously the op has other coin in mind   Grin

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:02:46 AM

I've contacted igotspots.com about the possibility of adding PIR to their payment system. If it works out, that means we can use our buried treasure to buy real treasure in the form of gold and silver coinage and bars.
That will mean we can get booty for our booty!

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Mortimer452

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:10:53 AM

I've contacted igotspots.com about the possibility of adding PIR to their payment system. If it works out, that means we can use our buried treasure to buy real treasure in the form of gold and silver coinage and bars.

Right on man - I'm pretty jammed on other projects right now but I'll chip in where I can
rmhuntley

HALA MADRID

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:45:34 PM

Right on man - I'm pretty jammed on other projects right now but I'll chip in where I can

No worries. I"ll do what I can from here for now.  I"m going to work on getting added to some smaller exchanges, as I think Cryptsy is out of reach for now.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:23:11 PM

I sent a request to get us listed on https://www.poloniex.com/

One step at a time Smiley
rmhuntley

HALA MADRID

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:53:26 PM

I sent a request to get us listed on https://www.poloniex.com/

One step at a time Smiley

Yup, we need to walk before we can run.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 10:55:36 PM

PirateCoin is now up for coin voting on AllCrypt.com

www.AllCrypt.com/beta/voting.php

More info about the exchange, and coin voting:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438727.0

and

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:59:44 PM

PirateCoin is now up for coin voting on AllCrypt.com

More info about the exchange, and coin voting:

and

+1 Anyone on here that supports Piratecoin needs to get on there and vote (10 times per day per IP address). And lets see our coin make it on with the first batch of coins on this new exchange!

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:08:25 PM

I have been!!!

adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:57:01 PM

I have been!!!

me2 and we are 19th on the list right now! Woo Hoo!
adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:16:07 PM

We broke 1000 votes! Can't wait for this coin to wake up!
lemfuture

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:29:29 AM

are there any buyers?  Grin

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:52:21 PM

Arrrrr!!  Help Kids with your Pirate Coins!!
Thread!!   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=453691.new#new

Welcome to Crypto For Kids.  Crypto For Kids, is run through and managed by Big Burrito Radio (www.bigburritoradio.com), for WLRA radio, Lewis University, Romeoville, IL for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  (whew)….
Before some of you start posting SCAM (yes I have seen you out there!).  Let me say, we are Big Burrito Radio, we are heard on WLRA radio Lewis University every Saturday morning 10AM CST.  Twice a year the radio station and the university have a fundraiser for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  For the past 5 years Big Burrito Radio has raised over $10,000 for the charity.
3 Years ago, we came up with Island Dreams (www.islanddreamscards.com).  The artist community jumped on the project and sketch card collectors loved the set.  Since I caught the Crypto bug.  I thought what a better way of helping out the charity!  Collect spare crypto and exchange it for BTC, they can then spend the BTC.
The WLRA fund at Hope Advocate is for their family relief fund.  When patents and their family’s need something (transportation, lodging, or just miscelous items) they use this fund.  Please visit the website at (www.cryptoforkids.com) .   There a bunch of coins listed, if you don’t see the one you want, let me know via PM and if I can get a wallet I’ll add it!

Thanks!!!

lemfuture

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:15:04 PM

Welcome to Crypto For Kids.  Crypto For Kids, is run through and managed by Big Burrito Radio (www.bigburritoradio.com), for WLRA radio, Lewis University, Romeoville, IL for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  (whew)….
Before some of you start posting SCAM (yes I have seen you out there!).  Let me say, we are Big Burrito Radio, we are heard on WLRA radio Lewis University every Saturday morning 10AM CST.  Twice a year the radio station and the university have a fundraiser for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  For the past 5 years Big Burrito Radio has raised over $10,000 for the charity.
3 Years ago, we came up with Island Dreams (www.islanddreamscards.com).  The artist community jumped on the project and sketch card collectors loved the set.  Since I caught the Crypto bug.  I thought what a better way of helping out the charity!  Collect spare crypto and exchange it for BTC, they can then spend the BTC.
The WLRA fund at Hope Advocate is for their family relief fund.  When patents and their family’s need something (transportation, lodging, or just miscelous items) they use this fund.  Please visit the website at (www.cryptoforkids.com) .   There a bunch of coins listed, if you don’t see the one you want, let me know via PM and if I can get a wallet I’ll add it!

Thanks!!!

i like this idea

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:17:49 PM

Thanks!!!

i like this idea

Then spread the word!!!

rmhuntley

HALA MADRID

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:47:31 PM

Thanks!!!

i like this idea

Then spread the word!!!

That's pretty amazing. I"ll be spreading this around everywhere.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:20:05 PM

Thanks!!!

i like this idea

Then spread the word!!!

That's pretty amazing. I"ll be spreading this around everywhere.

Thanks!!!  I'll get your other coin loaded tonight!!

adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:24:31 PM

Arrrr! We b gettin' listed on allcrypt.com soon mayteee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: