Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Evidence the Freemasons Troll the Bitcoin Forum from SomethingAweful  (Read 21696 times)
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:51:27 PM

Not sure if this is good or bad, but it's definitive proof.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3413928&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=486
John_A_Tallon
    Nov 22, 2000
    Forum Veteran
# ? Sep 01, 2011 20:20

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

To be fair, there is technically a Masonic conspiracy to troll bitcointalk if you count myself and some of the other Freemasons from here who are working with eachother to troll them on their forums.

I thought he viewed adult as like 13.

It's not a Masonic conspiracy if you're contributing to another organization's work! It's a conspiracy that involves some Freemasons.

And please do not tell me I spelled SomethingSmellsAweful wrong. I don't like to give them Google links.
If someone has the time, they may want to see what posts Wafflehound made towards bitcoins and John A. Tallon as well.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FAtlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2011, 08:03:37 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
'Google links'
BlockHash

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:05:10 PM

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3413928&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=486
John_A_Tallon
    Nov 22, 2000
    Forum Veteran

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

To be fair, there is technically a Masonic conspiracy to troll bitcointalk if you count myself and some of the other Freemasons from here who are working with eachother to troll them on their forums.

It's not a Masonic conspiracy if you're contributing to another organization's work! It's a conspiracy that involves some Freemasons.

And please do not tell me I spelled SomethingSmellsAweful wrong. I don't like to give them Google links.
If someone has the time, they may want to see what posts Wafflehound made towards bitcoins and John A. Tallon as well.

Well this would certainly explain a lot. There is a strong definite Freemason threat afoot.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:06:38 PM

John_A_Tallon
    Nov 22, 2000
    Forum Veteran

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

Well, not all of them are bad, necessarily. That's why I suggested tacking their previous posts related to bitcoins. That will be interesting to see.

Well this would certainly explain a lot. There is a strong definite Freemason threat afoot.

wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:09:37 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
'Google links'
You know, at this rate, the "Real Evidence that bitrebel is a Head Trauma Victim" thread is gonna exist soon.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:15:31 PM

'Google links'
You know, at this rate, the "Real Evidence that bitrebel is a Head Trauma Victim" thread is gonna exist soon.

How did you know?  Shocked

BlockHash

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:17:29 PM

'Google links'

How did you know?  Shocked

Dont sweat it, these freemasons will grasp at anything. I refuse to capitalize their organizations name, so I don't give them any respect.
lemonginger

Activity: 210

firstbits: 121vnq

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:24:03 PM

I see the Dumb has gotten turned up even louder here lately.

Did someone post a bitcoin advert on on Alex Jones site or something?
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:24:36 PM

Lol SA nerds blocked their site.

WHATS A MATTER GUYS ? WHAT HAPPENED TO TRANSPARENCY, AND FIGHTING FOR THE TRUTH ?!?!

OH WOW YOU GUYS ARE SOMETHING...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
JonHind

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:27:35 PM

The way I understand it, during times of high load, the forum restricts the access to non members. Pay $10 for an account. I did the other day, and I can't stop laughing over some of the threads. There is an excellent tech subforum too. It is a surprisingly diverse community, not one of 'paid professional trolls' at all Wink

So seriously, for f*** sake, the OP must be a troll or deluded. You too Flippro. Either way, it is entertaining to watch.

Carry on.

Grin
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:29:46 PM

The way I understand it, during times of high load, the forum restricts the access to non members. Pay $10 for an account. I did the other day, and I can't stop laughing over some of the threads. There is an excellent tech subforum too. It is a surprisingly diverse community, not one of 'paid professional trolls' at all Wink

So seriously, for f*** sake, the OP must be a troll or deluded. You too Flippro. Either way, it is entertaining to watch.

Carry on.

Grin

I'm going to break down and register if it's not back soon. This whole clusterfuck blows without it.
JonHind

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:33:03 PM

I'm going to break down and register if it's not back soon. This whole clusterfuck blows without it.

Seriously, do it. You won't regret it. I'm reading a load of threads in the Comedy Goldmine (where all 5 star threads are archived). Amazing stuff.

The bitcoin thread though is a jewel. I've just pulled all my money and BTC's out of any exchanges, and I'm going to sit out with the 'paid professional trolls' and laugh at this escapade.

I just hope bitcoin survives this shitstorm Smiley
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:36:08 PM

Seriously, do it. You won't regret it. I'm reading a load of threads in the Comedy Goldmine (where all 5 star threads are archived). Amazing stuff.

The bitcoin thread though is a jewel. I've just pulled all my money and BTC's out of any exchanges, and I'm going to sit out with the 'paid professional trolls' and laugh at this escapade.

I just hope bitcoin survives this shitstorm Smiley

That's where I am at. I am just about fucking done with this whole thing. It's not fun anymore. Seeing how delusional and moronic people are acting is scary.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:39:01 PM

Oh it's just a coincidence that as soon as I suggested people go over there and check on these two freemason fellows previous postings in relation to bitcoin, the forum access get's closed off to non-members. I wonder what will happen next? No conspiracies around here. Nothing to look at. Move along folks.

bosschair

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:45:05 PM

Oh it's just a coincidence that as soon as I suggested people go over there and check on these two freemason fellows previous postings in relation to bitcoin, the forum access get's closed off to non-members. I wonder what will happen next? No conspiracies around here. Nothing to look at. Move along folks.

Oh snap, it's not just non-members.  I can't get into that thread either, and that thread is the only reason I even registered over there. Cheesy  I think someone touched a nerve.
JonHind

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:47:00 PM

Ahahahahahahaha

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy...... but seriously, what?  Huh

I think we are being trolled here gentlemen and ladies.
ctoon6

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:47:58 PM

FYI, anytime i hear "freemason" "illuminati", i simply ignore you. i also didnt bother to read your post, TAKE THAT.

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:49:42 PM

You do realize that the patronage of that site alone dwarves the whole of bitcoin? They aren't going to cut the entire internet off from their site because some 17-year-old paranoiac's schizophrenia is manifesting itself in freemason-bitcoin-grand-conspiracy form.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:50:09 PM

Ahahahahahahaha

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy...... but seriously, what?  Huh

I think we are being trolled here gentlemen and ladies.

This is typical of Freemasons AND Cops in general. They believe they can film you but you cannot film them or you go to jail. They believe they can politically harass you but you cannot turn the tables on them.

It's all about putting you through the 3rd Degree. Then they lock you up, give you 3 square meals a day. You get 3 strikes, you go to jail for life. And if they hate you, you get hung in the town square.

It's all about the 3rd Degree and it has to Square. Do you get the program yet? Does the testimony "square"?

evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:56:08 PM

bitrebel,

thank you for bring this to our attention. we will be sending agents in black helicopters to your house shortly for an impromptu brainwashing debriefing and pie.

love,
the freemasons

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: