Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin Change your life.  (Read 1912 times)
Jasper Dudong (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

Firstly , the payment system changed significantly.
Secondly, it attracts more and more people towards the crypto world.
Then it skyrocketed its value as high as $20,000.
Banks and major financial institutions are envy about it, they try to bring it down.
It has much influence on our life, good or bad.
What do you think ?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

Bitcoin influence our life as good. Since I met bitcoin, I learned how to earn and become our life better. Bitcoin helps us what our needs and I learn how to invest for the future and I am happy to be part of it.
Khalp1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Banks and major financial institutions are envy about it, they try to bring it down.
What do you think ?
For me change my life By having a good value.Bitcoin is a great opportunity for the ordinary man in the society to break even from the unjust financial system of this world and its bottlenecks evident in transactions.
Bitcoin may give the world a clearer yardstick reference point for units of value. Bitcoin can change the world by giving the world a better unit to measure value, to hold value and to transfer value.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

It's definitely lighten my way to reach my success in life. It really makes bright and color to my life. I consider it as my secret remedy because it answer all my worries and difficulties in life. It gives me a lot of benefits and opportunities to fulfill my goals in life and it giving me a chance to have a happy and better life in the future. I've already reach my financial freedom and the most important is I can do now helping my family and love one's because of it's presence. Bitcoin is really means a lot for me and I thank God because I'm being a part of it.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

Bitcoin change my life by giving me financial freedom, now I don't need to ask my parents for my financial needs, I can support myself now.  Bitcoin is the best investment ever regardless of age, status, race and country, it open to all people.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

Bitcoin is a big help to me especially in my life because of bitcoin that I can help my family at home costs and I also get bitcoin to get stuffed and get mad at school so bitcoin is important to me
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

The first time I knew about bitcoin I was really fascinated about it , why?  Because I think it is a new way of making money and it is literally a medium for different kind of transaction especially in internet.  Bitcoin changes my views on stock market , Before I think I Needed to provided different kinds of document just to be in stock market but here is bitcoin which offers a higher interest rate within a year , you can be rich here or you can be a loser here also , it is just a matter of study.
Crypto vs Metals

Activity: 39
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

Bitcoin changed our lives, in a positive way.
It created a way for us to help others reach their goals or create jobs that would not have been possible before.
With the growing need for Crypto/Blockchain jobs, we are creating a new niche for freelancers to express themselves.

cryptovsmetals (https://www.cvm.media/)
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

Of course yes. Since the bitcoin, I find my life completely new. I like to travel, and now I use bitcoin to pay for my services, not to carry a lot of cash to travel. I feel that the economy is becoming more modern. Bitcoin is considered a tool for trading and investing in a completely new way in the cryptocurrency market.

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

wow first things first I saw you have a good signature. Good luck on promoting that ICO I have seen the bounty thread on that one. Anyway we all know that we have different story in bitcoin. If you will say or ask how bitcoin change our life then I could state some example that few of the threads and replies I have read. One of them is a student who works hard on promoting ICO and get bounty rewards and now he is already a graduate just because of bitcoin. Everything he earn was being converted to bitcoin and plays it and taking advantage on its volatility and guess what? He was so proud that he was able to join bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This is only one scenario cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin could change one's life. And I am here also to testify that it is really true that bitcoin could really help and change my life.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
vivekyuvan

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

One of the many buzzwords at this week's CES technology show is "blockchain" — the technology underpinning the bitcoin craze. While bitcoin is the flash of the moment, there's growing excitement about how this concept can move beyond digital currency and affect people's lives.
Simply put, blockchain is like a ledger book that can be group-edited by people in the cloud. There's no central company or government that has to verify a transaction, which means thing can move more quickly. As changes are made, it keeps a public log of what changed, when and how. For that reason, it's very difficult to fake a change or gain access to the log if you're not supposed to. The records also aren't tied to your name, so it makes blockchain another more secure way that people can exchange data.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

What do you think ?

In my own experience, bitcoin changed my life in many ways specially in my financial life. When bitcoin came in my life, my paying process has been more easier because I can now pay with the help of bitcoin. With the help also of bitcoin, I can now buy the things I want to buy without soliciting money to my parents. And lastly I can now pay my own tuition fee. Thanks to bitcoin.
Luminous-Nova

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

bitcoin gave me Hope, maybe a change to be rich!
not yet but maybe one day it will change my life!
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

bitcoin changed my life well especially the family economy, and now I think bitcoin is a hero for my family that has saved the economy from the storms of good life, saving from the bad burden of bringing life important and achieving success in life
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

What do you think ?
When we can use it well then of course we will produce something satisfactory. You are the lucky one to succeed. In fact, bitcoin has changed the lives of many people in the world. One of the dreams I've had with bitcoin is that I can get married, buy a house and also buy a car. That is the real thing and I still think it's a dream. Believe that bitcoin always gives us a surprise. Hope to get the best results ..
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

personally I can feel the changes in my life especially in the economic need for the better. why I say so because economically of course bitcoin has contributed greatly to meet the needs of the economy where when before joining bitcoin I did not get any additional income other than the work I do in the real world. but after joining bitcoin of course I have more earnings that I get from bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

With bitcoin the importance of investing became clear and honestly bitcoin has made my life better the earnings are amazing i must say this is good business.
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

What do you think ?

It basically just change my way of life. Im pretty much optimistic right now and im hoping for the best in the future maybe because i have seen potential in the cryptocurrency and i could gain profit from it. Also i think there are better chances of success in Bitcoin. Simply because blockchain technology is the future and bitcoin is one of that.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

Bitcoin didn't change my life directly but I believe it will in-directly.
Now there is a new vision that we don't really need a 3rd party in order to transfer money online, we may enter into a new era, we just need to produce new startups and to accept the fact that all the situation is going to be changed, and it is all going to change itself.
The change comes from the community.
PinkFox

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

It refreshed my mind, it reminded me that there is always something new and interesting happening in the world. I also realized, that our world is based on people's opinion more than on any other "realistic" factor. I am spending a lot of time on reading about crytpos now, so I am growing fat because of passive lifestyle.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: