Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good ICO recommendation  (Read 453 times)
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

ICO telluria is a good ICO because yesterday alone there are investors directly buying or investing total reaches 500 own ETH and that is very remarkable

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:15:31 AM

Theres a lot of good ICOs out there,but most of these ICOs are scams or would be scam because theres no guarantee how these people will do if they already got millions of dollars worth of BTCs,dont rely to other's recommendation! know how these scam projects can steal your investments,do a lot of research instead of asking people around you.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:04:53 AM

Try Vernam. It is a Insurance Company implementing blockchain technology in their platforms. Running the system would make transactions more faster and easier. It connects largest insurance companies around Europe and their clients where standardization of information and procedures and the general
customer awareness mean that most of the insurances can easily be
completed online.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

Hello everyone.

Can any of you recommend some good projects to invest in? I'd rather narrow it down a bit to real estate ICO's or platform ICO's (such as Giftz), but any good token would do. I just have spare ETH and would like to invest in something worth.  Huh

Thanks!
Check out my signature, SPOTCOIN is neo based new cryptocurrency exchange that you will find out market soon. SPOTCOIN has an over the counter (OTC) clearing house that provides some liquidity between fiat and crypto currency so it will be easier to exchange both. SPOTCOIN will offer it's customers the highest dividends rates on the market 51% from exchange fees, as a weekly dividend and an additional quarterly dividend of 12% from net profit earned across all SPOTCOIN business lines.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

Recommendation shouldnt be followed,you should know it yourself because most of these ICOs are scams so you need to be careful.

harald71

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

I just can tell you that many people try to shill their shitty projects.  Don't follow anyone blindly into an ico. do always your own research. You won't get a recommendation from me, but my personal private opinion https://medium.com/@goldresearch100x/ico-review-of-sparkster-nos-go-network-pchain-openplatform-part-1-d7c3317d9f79

bowonakulo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

idap.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

for some ico I recommend, it does not seem. but there is nothing wrong you see some ico such as bittwatt, mf chain, sprint x and other projects

maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

Well, this time I want to be very biased  Wink

Scientific Coin: a new coins released to fund science-based ventures. It's supported by several Russian institutions (Siberia)
Ahedgefund: CDS for ICO investments (Combine AI and typical CDS theory to cover ICO risks)
Telluria: well.. it's in my signature

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

if you are looking for a good ICO project for investment I recommend you can choose yourself here https://foundico.com Smiley
Thank you very much! It is so hard to find an ICO that is worth investing in
There are so many scams and people who want to take your money
It is difficult to find a potential ICO project, as there are currently too many projects on the market. We do not know which project has more potential. Many fraud projects also take place countless. They create the same tactics and tactics as a potential ICO project, to deceive investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lavishlife

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

Add PhotoChain(PHT) to your list

What is PHOTON Token all about?
PHOTON Token is the means of reward in the Photochain Ecosystem and represents the tokenization of digital visual works and services.

if you want to learn more about PhotoChain, https://photochain.io/
They're currently on Braveheart Sale III, join us now!
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

You should pay attention to the promising ICO project Remme (https://remme.io/), which solves a very important problem of password security and protection of personal users data with the help of blockchain technology.
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

Hi! see signature experienced users.
I advise - FLOGmall - INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE platform. Very good platform, with already working alpha-version. A lot off +++
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:56:36 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 09:46:34 AM by SamDummy

and what about real estate - look at Genesis and SwissRealCoin.
First already reached softcup 3 000 000 $
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Quartchain and Cardstack.
These two projects are worth investing in recently, you can understand.

ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

Well if you're just going to ask the community we will not guarantee if the names of the project we're about to introduce will turn into a scam. Well there's a lot of good ICO's out there (Based on their whitepaper) but most of them are scammers who will introduce a good project but will not going to make it.

Well if I'm choosing a ICO I setup a criteria on how am I going to choose a or spot a good ICO such as:

• Reputation and credibility of each member of the project.
• Detailed technical details of the project/concept.
• Checking the community group and look if they are giving updates, posting pictures,etc.
• Following the roadmap

Well I suggest that instead of asking us here in the forum it's much better if you're going to conduct your own research.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

There's a lot of good coin now in the market that surely having future price growth, like for example bitcoin and ethereum, those two coins are the most competitive coin now in the market that performs high potential of price growth. So for those people interested to invest, just try to invest together with ethereum and bitcoin and I'm sure if you use wisely on your crypto coin stocks I'm sure you have a bright future on this business.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

Try reading this white paper https://www.localcoinswap.com/LocalCoinSwap_whitepaper_v1.0.pdf . It is a localcoinswap it is selling of very quick, I have invested in them. ICO stage 1 had reached hard cup and now we are on stage 2 of the ICO with bonus 15%. Once it is out you get payed dividends and you just read white paper and decide, I really thinks it is worth your time. Good Luck

parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

I studied REMECOIN, their concept is unique. The only project that offers 100% cashback rewards to users. You can benefit from this platform through shopping, payment. The cashback will be paid in the euro or in REME-Coins. Just look at their website https://www.remecoin.io/

ORS Group = Leading Artificial Intelligence software company ORS GROUP is connecting A.I. and Blockchain through their new product, the Hypersmart Contracts (HSC)  https://www.orsgroup.io/

It is also best to make your own research from the trusted website discussed in this forum.
Mattias357

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

Hello everyone.

Can any of you recommend some good projects to invest in? I'd rather narrow it down a bit to real estate ICO's or platform ICO's (such as Giftz), but any good token would do. I just have spare ETH and would like to invest in something worth.  Huh

Thanks!

Pay attention to the Troceto project. Great project with a strong team. And most importantly with a demanded idea.

▬▬[  MOOLYACOIN.IO  ]▬▬[ Reverse ICO ]▬   
▌ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 10th JULY▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: