Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good ICO recommendation  (Read 454 times)
kariky_123

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

I appreciate of ATF. The ICO aims to fund ATF’s hard footing in Canada and the US, where the market for medicinal and recreational cannabis, combined with the ever-growing need for organic produce shape the ideal demand in those big markets. The token is called the ATF, and it has two main uses: discounts for buying and shipping the appliances and the possibility of conversion to shares, so it’s also aimed at investors (professional and amateur alike).
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

Honestly !! Now is a bad time to invest in ico. Almost all courses go down after listing. often up to 80% cheaper. Today I would be careful with investing. It must be a top project. Also DaoStack is now much cheaper than Ico price. And DAO sold out in 81 seconds
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

Be careful to choose coins for investment, in this post a lot of that recommend specific coins, my advice learn more and do roadmap research, whitepaper, check the community if the coins are developing? just my opinion
Fergus Lewis

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

I believe in Tradingene, one of the newest blockchain-powered auction platform that is designed develop and use algorithms for transacting via cryptocurrencies. Its amazing innovation solve a significant amount of the major market problems.
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

Ubcoin is quite good. This is an online marketplace that offers its users an opportunity of becoming crypto currency investors. In addition to the investment opportunities, it also lets the users to perform trading of various products or services by the exchange or transfer of crypto coins.
Akbcryptomoon7668

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

There are so many ICOs this days. In my research I find Quarkchain, EdenChain and Kambria ICOs are very good and worth investing in recently, you can check their website and whitepaper.
rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:47:22 AM

With Productivist  any platform will be able to use the blockchain and realise their own branded and customized apps. SOFT CAP reached!
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:37:20 AM

I think I would keep my eth a bit longer. A rise is bound to happen sooner or later, but right now eth has dipped significantly (again). There are however quite a few hype ICO's at the moment....did you check those standard lists with ICO's (that are rated by those twitter influencers)?
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

Folks, dont listen to any of the recommendations written here.
Maybe 90% of the people here write positive about ICOs because they get a bounty for to do that. Almost nobody has invested his own money here. Just check the profiles...
The bountyhunters write pure scam ICOs as positive here, even if they should know better.
And almost all ICOs spending bounty rewards as PR for positive writing are SCAM!!

DONT TRUST ANY RECOMMENDATIONS. BE WARNED

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

I think you should learn how to evaluate a ICO. In crypto, it's best not to trust someone too much. It's your money, take responsibility for it. Do not put your money in someone's hand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: