Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qryptonite - Adding value to loyalty  (Read 941 times)
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

Hi!
What the reason to create loyality system for so narrow area of business like printed media? Why printed only?  I think that loyality system for all media will be more justified. For me printed media is dying business.

Thank you for your reply. Our first partner has almost 1 million readers every month in a country with 17 million inhabitants. So we see printed media not as dying.

Offcourse printed media has its challenges, and for these challenges, there's Qryptonite.

larks500 is partially right I would argue. I don't see printed media still exist in 10 years from now. Your project might have some success for a limited period of time, but I doubt it will be for very long.

Hi Revilo,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to refer to the whitepaper about the printed media business and its opportunities.

Even if you think printed media is dying, you can't deny it is a great start for an universal loyalty system that can be applied in almost every business all around the world. In the printed media business we're already working with one of the greatest magazines in The Netherlands (reach of almost 1 million!).

We see a world of opportunities for the next 10 years.

If you (or somebody else) have any comments or questions, let me know!;)

Tom from Qryptonite

Also agree with you here. Definitely still opportunities to be exploited if you know what you are doing. But nothing will last forever Smiley

Thanks for your reply Revilo. Good to hear that other people also see opportunities.

About the other thing:
''But nothing will last forever''

That's the only guarantee you get in life Wink

Well, there is some good research underway to make humans finally immortal, not kidding Wink But then again we are probably going to start and kill each other as planet earth can't serve us all well.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:16:33 PM

I love the project so far. I also saw it's getting listed on exchanges in a few days. Hopefully we keep going forward.
Now is not a simple time for similar projects that are just beginning. Printed media huge sector, I think the platform would be in demand. With interest I will observe the development of this project.
Qryptonite (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

I love the project so far. I also saw it's getting listed on exchanges in a few days. Hopefully we keep going forward.

Hi Milldan,

Thanks for your reply. It is good to see that people are just as enthusiastic as we are about Qryptonite!

I am curious which exchanges that will list us you saw. Can you send me a link?

Greeting,

Tom from Qryptonite
Qryptonite (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

Read the dutch article about our collaboration with Quest magazine!

https://www.quest.nl/artikel/kijk-mee-naar-qryptonite
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

What about a bounty program for Qryptonite?
Do you plan to announce a campaign for your project?

I checked your twitter account and for sure you need a marketing plan for the project to be in publicity
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

Hello! What about latest news? Have no opportunity to know what is going on.
Brodika

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

Looks like interesting project. I remember that long time ago I saw similar idea somewhere here on the forum.
Qryptonite (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:01:22 PM

What about a bounty program for Qryptonite?
Do you plan to announce a campaign for your project?

I checked your twitter account and for sure you need a marketing plan for the project to be in publicity

Hi! We do have a bounty program! You can read about it in our new whitepaper! The campaign has been made and we also just hired a social media manager, she will be up and running by the end of the week.
Qryptonite (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:47:02 PM

Hello! What about latest news? Have no opportunity to know what is going on.

Hi! Thanks for your reply. We just published a new version of the whitepaper, which can be found on the website www.qryptonite.io

We are also doing world's first airdrop in printed media with our partners Quest magazine. In every magazine there is a code that is worth 100 QTN. There are already hundreds of claimed codes in only 2 days. Dutch news site for example: https://www.emerce.nl/wire/nederlands-tijdschrift-heeft-wereldprimeur-cryptomunten

We hired a social media manager, so by the end of this week our social media will be up to date. You can also join our Telegram group for the latest updates: www.t.me/qryptonite

Qryptonite (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

Already 100.000 QTN claimed with the first cryptocurrency airdrop in printed media! Quest magazine (with 100 QTN) now available in The Netherlands!
Qryptonite (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:35:47 PM

Introducing our new community manager and social media strategist Jeyantha Kathiravelu! Welcome to the team!
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

this is a very fun project, to help fill the spare time, this project is perfect to fill the solitude, very innovative and very important role to make social media a place that is not boring
Qryptonite (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

We updated our Bitcointalk channel to our latest updates!

Due the huge potential in Qryptonite we no longer only focus on printed media. Qryptonite is an universal loyalty platform and should have a wider focus than only printed media.

If you have any questions, let us know!

Tom from Qryptonite
antminerguruguy

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 03:44:28 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 03:16:54 AM by antminerguruguy

Due the huge potential in Qryptonite we no longer only focus on printed media. Qryptonite is an universal loyalty platform and should have a wider focus than only printed media.

Tom from Qryptonite

When and where will this be available in a cryptocurrency exchange so we can convert to a crypto with value?  As well where are these web shops that take qryptonite as payment?
antminerguruguy

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 03:10:07 AM

Tom from Qryptonite

Consider starting a new topic I mined this nearly a year ago now yet still everyone has been a complete ass why did you even make this minable.  Everyone has just been a complete loser and unhelpfull with anything ever have any bitcoin value?  Litecoin?  Doge?  Paired with anything with value?

I'll start a new topic seems everyone here is scum.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: