Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis?  (Read 3533 times)
cellflash (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

Beginners need experienced tutor to help with ideas and improve your skills in crypto trading. Also need patience to research huge info and news about every coin which are you going to trade.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

I am sure that newcomers need to undergo a minimum course in order to invest correctly, or at least to shield people from old mistakes that we have already passed, I am sure that this will be the right decision and people will eventually be thankful that they did not lose their money .
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

beginners should learned first about cryptocurrencies before they invest and i think technical analysis is good only on day trading and not advisable for newbie to do trading because they need more experience on market .
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

The price of bitcoin rose 1,221% in 2017. Everyone was talking about the cryptocurrency in December, and will continue to talk about it into 2018, even though the frenzy and general conversation has expanded to cryptocurrencies like litecoin, ether, ripple and beyond. But as the general public takes a much larger interest in bitcoin, a number of popular misconceptions still linger. You see people shouting these things on Twitter, or hear friends or colleagues saying them, or even sometimes read them in an incorrect news article.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

It's needed by every trader on the cryptocurrency. It can't become a complete combo if you are using using FA at the same time. To increase the accuracy of your TA and you should need to do FA.
The beginners should need to learn about that because basically they are not familiar with it.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

Yes of course, as they are just still beginners, they don't have much knowledge about how cryptocurrency works and other related things about it. They still unsure of what decisions to make as they don't have experience yet. They might have encountered scammers because it's really confusing now what websites or people that are trustworthy and reliable. In my opinion, beginners should especially search more information about crypto like how to analyze the unstable values, how it works etc. and also some related topics. They should ask experienced persons whom he/she can really trust to ask questions what to and not do.
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

Someone he needed, someone without it lives quietly, well and in General I for example think that technical analysis is necessary for all, not just new.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

Not just beginer need it, but everyone is need it.

Analysis of trading is so required to take a profit.
This skill is absolute to have if you want try trading.
Because, trading is have a big risk if you just do that.
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

Of course, technical analysis is absolutely necessary for everyone, both for beginners and for experienced traders. But the question is whether you will study this or not, you have enough strength for this. This is a very difficult task.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Many successful investors in crypto don't know much about technology. So I think beginner don't need it. Do not misunderstand me, technical analysis is very important. If you have the knowledge of technology, it will help you succeed. But think about it, Cryptocurrency is not just technology, it's also economics. Newbie needs to learn a lot experience when trading or investing in this market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

of course beginners need technical analysis and learning what is cryptocurrency before start to become investor, but most of them don't have time or don't want to learn, their eyes only have 'money', so direct buy some coin and hope use that profit earning buying lambo  Cheesy , finally actually a lot of new small investor don't know cryptocurrency is a high risk investment
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

beginners should learned first about cryptocurrencies before they invest and i think technical analysis is good only on day trading and not advisable for newbie to do trading because they need more experience on market .

Begginers are not welcome or is it not advisable to Invest or trade in forex?
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

Necessarily beginners need an experienced mentor who knows technical analysis and knows what the situation on the cryptocurrency market! I lost a lot on my mistakes, which I would not have had if I had a mentor!
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

Of course newcomers are welcome. IMO, technical analysis is a good skill to learn for trading. However, I feel that fundamental analysis is more applicable to crypto as I realize that the coins’ prices are very sensitive to news.

cellflash (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

Of course, technical analysis is absolutely necessary for everyone, both for beginners and for experienced traders. But the question is whether you will study this or not, you have enough strength for this. This is a very difficult task.

Yes.. I Agree.. Trading is a chance of risk of loss or a chance of gaining profit.. So must know the rhythm of the cryptocurrency.. Know the momentum when will the value of your coin to increase its value..
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

Of course newcomers are welcome. IMO, technical analysis is a good skill to learn for trading. However, I feel that fundamental analysis is more applicable to crypto as I realize that the coins’ prices are very sensitive to news.

Noted..
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

I would not rely so much on technical analysis.This is just one analysis tool that does not give a complete picture.
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

They should come through some special platform where they'll be taught the basics. When I see a newcommer trying to take part at the airdrop and asking "what is erc-20?" I start crying
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

I dont thin that technicaly analysis can help any beginners. The most beginners has no basis for all the cryptoc themed stuff. So without this basis, the technically analysis cant help any of them. They need at first some experience and know how in cryptocurrencies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: