Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis?  (Read 3533 times)
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

Yes, of course, the technical analysis is very important to know how accurate and how applied our research about the altcoins. With a good technical analysis, we can reduce getting lost (hopefully). However, as a beginner, what we need to do is by analyzing also the market and all information in the forum in order to enlarge our knowledge. Moreover, the beginners need experience. Experience may be a good or a bad experience by losing the money. Sometimes, it can be a very good teacher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

More then Technical Analysis, beginners should concentrate on fundamental analysis. They must be first made aware about where they are investing, what is the project and what the future holds for it.
Before doing any technical analysis, I find fundamental analysis a must. Just by relying on chart patterns, investment is always risky.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:56:15 AM

Yes, absolutely! they really need to study so they can learn. In order not to make a mistake every step they will take on this furom.
success65

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

I was a novice trying to analyze. but after the analysis I always consult with friends who have been engaged in this activity for a year . Only in that order do I act like a beginner .
Kripto.com

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:31:40 AM

It is helpful but it's not a must. The crypto world is a whole new world and it has to be looked at as such. Most of the rules that apply to the cryptos don't apply to other assets and vise versa. The key here i A LOT of reading,researching and not trusting everything you read on the internet. It's too early to talk about patterns and history. What you should be more interested in is the future. Will a coin/token be used in 5 years ? Is it solving a real life issue ? Do we NEED it ? The market is still too fragile and easy to manipulate. A speech from a famous investor is more than enough to shake the price of any or all coins at the moment so personally I don't believe that examining the 4-hour movement of the price of Bitcoin in April 2016 will be of much help to you.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

Yes, bitcoin is completely based new technology called block chain technology which will help them to understand the benefits. Newbie should understand the basics techniques behind the block chain so they need to know learn new things about this technology so that they can easily understand the tech behind it.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

It is not a must, but it really helps big time.. because you can have a clear perspective on the crypto market if you get the right analytics.. Ftec is a cool platform for this matter! Helps the investors and traders, beginners or advanced ones. https://ftec.ai

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

It is not a must, but it really helps big time.. because you can have a clear perspective on the crypto market if you get the right analytics.. Ftec is a cool platform for this matter! Helps the investors and traders, beginners or advanced ones. https://ftec.ai
I agree, its not really a must but it will really you on the business side. However, as an investor espacially beginners must have the idea or knowledge about all of these. Investors should learn and understand how the business runs so that he will know some strategy how to gain higher profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

The newbies as they are fondly called in cryptocurrency need more than ability to use technical analysis, they need experience and cryptocurrency culture.
Sophie_04

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

Of course yes i agree that beginners should need technical analysis, because not all beginners are expert in online trading. It is very important to have an ability..
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

Yes. Beginners definitely need technical analysis. I think not only beginners but also everyone needs technical analysis for doing good in the digital market. The digital market is not so easy as it looks like. there are much more than it seems. Technical analysis helps a person to understand more about the market and to understand price action. So I will suggest everyone do some technical analysis before taking any steps.
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

In fact, analytics is not so important, because now on the Internet you can already find an analyst prepared by the professionals and use it.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

Thus as a rookie and in the capital has not been too large should know about all the analysis that must be present in crypto. This is not indiscriminate as important in investing. If only the play carelessly then many will go away when the price falls and crypto they just get a loss.
cellflash (OP)

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

I think beginners shouldn't ever use technical analysis. First technical analysis don't even work for bitcoin. Terrible at guessing of altcoins too. Its better to learn rsi and macd and just use them for long term, not anything more. You can also study candle sticks patterns as well too

I think rsi and macd are just indicator of technical analysis that monitors the money flow, volatility of coins and momentum when buy or sell. As what I have understand also, it gives actual price movements and help traders confirm the quality of chart patterns or graph of value of coins.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

I agree with you mate. Technical analysis is really important for beginners and also for those investor whos already working in the market for some time. Strategic action need to have technical knowledge for it to succeed.

tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

Every market participant needs technical analysis knowledge, and we also need to focus on every message that is relevant to the encrypted market, because they can have a huge impact on the market. So it's not easy to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:57:02 AM

too difficult for beginners to understand technical analysis because they have not yet learned the basic terms of crypto currency.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

Beginners do really need technical analysis because there are a lot of new traders today in the market who does not really know about how the market works and they just sell their coins immediately when the market price is dumping.

vike

Activity: 411