Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis?  (Read 3533 times)
gentsy brink

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

of course, it should start with the correct technique. all that is done to reduce the losses that people usually getting because due to lack of knowledge they have. as an investor, it's important to be able to analyze the market price in order to get big profits.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

If you do not mate ...you are dead...this is simple...
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

Beginners needs Technical Analysis more than anyone. This is to make sure they don't make unnecessary mistakes and end up losing funds. This crypto is very volatile and as such they need all the information they can lay their hands on.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:42:33 PM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Yes technical analysis is necessary to all experienced traders but i think to all new beginners its not a must  they should focus first more on the basic knowledge regarding the movement of the market (fundamental analysis).
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

Absolutely! Just like a soldier who needs to undergo military training before going to war. Or a basketball player who needs training so he could properly catch, dribble, aim and shoot. Also to know and learn the rules of playing the game and to develop the skills needed. Imagine running around the hard court without any idea what to do! You'll be lost and you'll look stupid! Same as crypto investment, it's quite technical and we need the appropriate skills and experience for us to be able to go about this system. Or else, we'll just be wasting our time and money.
Definitely your right, how they if they cannot used technical analysis they cannot get the target that they want. Beginners need also to learn how to analyze the situation in crypto community, like when the right time to invest, when the right time to withdraw. They need to open their mind in the situation happens including the fluctuation of bitcoin and other crypto currencies in virtual community. I guess if they do that it is not in hard for them to gain profits in the future.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

Of course it is. Any research or study that can help any trader is important. Beginners tends to get burned most of the time from FOMOing and trying to ride the pumps without even understanding the market.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

beginners should learned first about cryptocurrencies before they invest and i think technical analysis is good only on day trading and not advisable for newbie to do trading because they need more experience on market .

As a neophyte in crypto world you need to study and be familiar about the different aspects of this community reading in the forum also helps a lot, better for us  we formed a small cell  ready to reach his hands for others who want to learn and need an advice about cryptocurrency.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

what would you do if you don't know what to do? don't know where to start?. knowledge is always important so if you don't want to have a headache search and learn. working is easy if you know what to do.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Analysis is highly needed on cryptocurrency business to avoid failure on different business transactions we want to enter, because cryptocurrency business is not easy business, they need a full concentration and focus in order to earn more profit by using enough knowledge and good strategy, with good analysis on which the time that price of cryptocurrency fits on the time which we want to trade or invest.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
cellflash (OP)

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:00:30 AM

of course, it should start with the correct technique. all that is done to reduce the losses that people usually getting because due to lack of knowledge they have. as an investor, it's important to be able to analyze the market price in order to get big profits.

Monitoring market price is great help and I considered it important.. And self control not to panic if the price of coin is going down..
ahmadhasan

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:14:57 AM

I think for beginners have to do technical analysis because otherwise they will not understand and do not know what to do.
quannt98

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:21:15 AM

I think newbie should learn technical analysis. If you want to be a day trader, you should learn it carefully, but if you want to be a investor, you should learn normally enough to know where are support zones, resistance zones to make your best buy/sell order.
Then you shoul learn how to research and how to evaluate a coin to make your best choice!
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:08:22 AM

I think newbie should learn technical analysis. If you want to be a day trader, you should learn it carefully, but if you want to be a investor, you should learn normally enough to know where are support zones, resistance zones to make your best buy/sell order.
Then you shoul learn how to research and how to evaluate a coin to make your best choice!

Yes I agree! Begineers like me really need technical analysis. This serve our first step in the world of investment and trading. This will help us understand all the concept about the coin were trading. This will develope ourselves to become a successful trader and investor someday.  Like what Im doing right now, I want to invest in bitcoin but dont I dont have enough knowledge yet about it. Thats why Im doing my research about bitcoin and improving my technical skill analysis.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:14:13 AM

I thought newbie no need analysis. You know what they need? They need to explore the thing what they want to learn and earn some ideas about their wrong once they got. Me when I am newbie I don't have any friend to teaching me to learn about crypto. I learned my own strategy to how I can get more ideas what is really porpose of this cryptocurrency and how to participating on many ICO's, Bounties and also airdrops. We can rise our own no need other people to learn. I been teach my other friends, But until now they didn't get in what I mean.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

of course, everything about cryptocurrency must have a good technique first to avoid losses. we can learn trading techniques in order that do trading we get big profits. we should be able to analyze the movement of crypto in the market to find out the right time to buy and sell coins.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

of course, beginners need technical analysis and learn to start being investors, because they need some experience in cryptocurrency and can understand where the next market direction in various situations
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

I believe that technical analysis is still the best thing for trading. If you are going to trade on stock exchanges, you have to study it. If not, do not rush to hammer your head with complicated things.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

thus still a beginner so it still has a great curiosity. Therefore the analysis was common thing to be done be it beginners as well as a senior. the more can certainly analyze will be more clever in terms of crypto. many are ignoring this and finally, their results from crypto are not great even so bad.

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Frankly speaking technical analysis doesn't usually works in the crypto markets and the beginners don't need technical analysis. They just need to understand to do their own research like check the dev team of the coin, if the coin has any value and if it isn't over valued, if it has any real world use cases, etc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

Of course beginner needs it, technical analysis is important for everyone as a tool to predict the movement of some coin. The biggest mistake almost every beginner makes is they don't understand about investment and trading and decide to jump in blind, buy something and later lose a lot of money because they buy at top. Even a simple indicator like rsi can help to know when to buy or sell. Technical analysis is very important and it is definitely worth the time and effort to learn it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: