Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis?  (Read 3538 times)
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

technical analysis is one of the most useful things you can do before you have invested your cryptocurrency money. in General, the most basic thing you need before you invest in cryptocurrency is the study of news about the crypto market. study specific coins in which you invest your money and General technical analysis.
Yeah, well I don't think beginners could easily caught all the knowledge here in crypto currency community in the they must know the basic analysis before they are going to know all the different strategy as well as the analysis to be obtain. I would say each of us must undergo simple and basic as I believe experience is the best learning and correct practice makes perfect in the future.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

I'm sure that newcomers necessarily have to undergo some kind of course on the basics of CRE, because they just do not understand what it is and how to use them, because right now they are earning scammers.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

No, it's best for beginners to find a good community, or have professional friends around, otherwise don't invest in it easily. Technical analysis is professional, and beginners do not need to learn.

Liz D

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

Beginners don't really need technical analysis but rather the basis of how the whole cryptomarket operates. Basis of TA like trend lines may be necessary at some point but not at the start.
thisau152

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

Beginners need experienced tutor to help with ideas and improve your skills in crypto trading. Also need patience to research huge info and news about every coin which are you going to trade.
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

Yes. I think it is very important that a beginner should be equipped with technical skills and analysis in order to succeed in this field. Crypto is not an easy field , it really needs concrete knowledge to become profitable and successful.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Beginners need to undergo thorough training in trade and investment and technical analysis as well. But if they do not understand how it works, they will not be able to make a profit.         

royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

of course beginners need technical analysis and learning what is cryptocurrency before start to become investor, but most of them don't have time or don't want to learn, their eyes only have 'money', so direct buy some coin and hope use that profit earning buying lambo  Cheesy , finally actually a lot of new small investor don't know cryptocurrency is a high risk investment

Yes of course.. as a beginners needs a full technical analysis because it is not a small investments. Also needs more research and reading the current events about cryptocurrency. And be careful about to trade.
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

I think so too. But first of all, novice investors need to be trained in technical analysis, and for this, an experienced investor must accompany it. Only with the proper use of technical analysis, it will make a profit.
Etanllah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

I dont think we need technical analysis, because we just need experience and courage:)
so just be smarter with bankroll management and all will be ok.
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

I think that everyone should have technical knowledge in crypto currency, even a little, because he is used to analyze the history of the market and his psychology in order to predict the future.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

analyze is not a thing that could be considered trivial. This is important for investment even almost all existing crypto in need analysis. Let's just say this is the basis for entry in the crypto. without being able to analyze I think crypto will not join in can run smoothly.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Eddieboy

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

Not necessary as long as you know the basic indicator (rsi and macd, bollinger and ema) and how to read the charting in all time frame tf (5m, 15m, 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 1d).. These indicator and charting is enough when to buy and when to sell.😎👍👌

So for all newbie in terms of trading, they should know first the said indicator and tf👆 and there is a thread, youtube forum, and google for that basic. 🤑

Technical analysis TA is okay and for pro traders and for the market with highly volatile like today.

Hope these could help for everyone.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.
Yes, don't need to study TA extensively, you just gotta know the basics like understanding candlesticks, support and resistance, indicators, and chart patterns. After knowing the basics, you should do paper trading (simulation, demo trading) to try those knowledge and start developing your own strategy and trade plan.

I'm in the stage of developing my own strategy. I've identified what type of trader I am and what trade plan work the most. I can say that most of the time, some TA does actually work and can make you profit. Wish me luck on my future trading journey.
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

For me personally, technical analysis is too complicated. In YouTube there are many analytical channels, try to watch more and you will understand the basics principles.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

Newbie does not need technical analysis when they invest in the crypto market. Because they have no knowledge of chart analysis. Maybe they will lose a lot of money with their wrong analysis

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

Newbie does not need technical analysis when they invest in the crypto market. Because they have no knowledge of chart analysis. Maybe they will lose a lot of money with their wrong analysis

If you ask me. I will tell you that newbie in the cryptocurrency trading or investment need analysis knowledge in other to avoid making wrong investment but, if hard for them to understand the technical way they could still use the fundamental analysis which seems to be good for this current market situation.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

Of course it is. Any research or study that can help any trader is important. Beginners tends to get burned most of the time from FOMOing and trying to ride the pumps without even understanding the market.
kovpet11

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

When I entered the crypto market I totally thought, no it's not. However, after 1 year spent with crypto I realized that big % of the crypto traders are using TA to make their decisions, which result TA based movements in crypto assets price. As a result, you must also use TA (at least basic level).

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

Do not think that technical analysis is something incredibly complex and incomprehensible to ordinary people. But is very important in the crypt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: