Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis?  (Read 3534 times)
diepvien98712

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

of course, it should start with the correct technique. all that is done to reduce the losses that people usually getting because due to lack of knowledge they have. as an investor, it's important to be able to analyze the market price in order to get big profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

I believe that the correct and careful technical analysis is really one of the most useful and important things for a successful start of work in the crypto market, with competent analysis of news and the situation with a specific crypto product.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

It will be better if the beginners who try to invest and make a move in day trading will first make a research and do more study regarding on the price spike prediction in order to avoid loss in investment. Some of the users, tend only to gain from their bad experiences to gain knowledge in making day trading more successful.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

I think technical analysis is desirable to be able to do to anyone who wants to trade on the stock exchange.. With technical analysis, trading becomes much safer and profits increase

If you are beginning of you need to study the technical side and after that you can use what you need. Starting all the time on good seem to know the truth about the market.

gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Yes, they need to. Because technical analysis can make them avoid the number of losses from wrong price prediction. At least prevention is better than regret.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:24:11 AM

Technical analysis skills are very important so also with the beginners because if we enter the market without knowledge or skills just the same with gambling,the first might get lucky but in the next will encounter a lot of problems.In addition to the technical in need also patience to control emotions,not infrequently many pro traders fall to his own emotions.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:30:39 AM

I dont think anybody who wont do short term investment dont need to learn technical analysis, if you are long term investor you  invest and wait for good time, no need to the analysis.
I don't agree with you because if we carelessly will result in something bad,we should see the history chart in the last year or last month and a bit of analysis of how the movement of the chart from month to month.If you do a random origin could be in the next month your coin already a scam or delist from the market
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

In my opinion TA trumps all. What most considered as Investment, I consider just a "Position Trade" in terms of TA. The idea is you can limit losses if you have good TA plus good risk management.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:00:13 AM

Of course, For a beginner is required to understand the basic patterns of investment, including technical analysis.
Investing in Cryptocurrency requires a smart strategy and is not easy to make purchases without knowing in detail about a coin.
Therefore for a beginner, it must be much to learn and analyze.
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:06:42 AM

I believe that technical analysis is necessary for all beginners and experienced. Without it on the exchange to do nothing. Signals to buy any coins do not work. You can only trust yourself
stkkzyni

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:08:10 AM

Technical analysis is very important. Without it, even if you invest, you do not know when to sell or when to buy, you can not gain more profit. Learning technical analysis is a good thing, but I do not recommend short-term trading. In many cases beginners lose on short-term trading.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:08:31 AM

Beginners need experienced tutor to help with ideas and improve your skills in crypto trading. Also need patience to research huge info and news about every coin which are you going to trade.

Of course, for newbies it is very important those technical analysis helps us a lot. It provides us more learning's and knowledge in crypto currency. Even the long time member they also need that analysis help them decide better on which coin is good for investment.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

that is why people need to learn and follow the expert so we can made the crypto community more progressive to mkove forward, but who are they that we can follow and learn, that we need to know also.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

They do need it. Beginners are the ones that need the most help and the more we help them, the better for all of us as a community. If beginners have technical analysis it can help to teach them about the market movements, it improves their understanding of the market and how cryptos work. It can also help them avoid some of the mistakes that others have made as beginners before.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
rumoo42

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

I think technology is very important, but for a newcomer, it is very advanced and difficult to understand. It is important to choose the right team and project, not always to consider technology. Because technology is always competing, there is no result.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

I think technology is very important, but for a newcomer, it is very advanced and difficult to understand. It is important to choose the right team and project, not always to consider technology. Because technology is always competing, there is no result.
So you mean technology and technical analysis are the same thing? lol Grin

I think newbies don't need TA for the reason that almost all small cap altcoins will not move their price according to it. While big ones - just buy when others sell and sell when others buy, that was mega-short training of TA and how  to trade Cheesy

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

I think they they should learn basis of technical analysis, but I don't consider technical analysis as a working tool in crypto trading because thismarket is manipulated by big whales and there are no patterns of classic trading
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

I think they they should learn basis of technical analysis, but I don't consider technical analysis as a working tool in crypto trading because thismarket is manipulated by big whales and there are no patterns of classic trading

I think that is not needed. Especially if a person came to invest and forget for a year or more. But if you decide to learn how to trade you should study TA before you start trading. Because with a high probability you will lose your money at first.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

If you're planning to be a full time trader, the technical analysis would help you a lot and would mean the great growth of your investment once applied to during trading. Technical analysis is a very important tool to make sure that your getting the optimal value of investments.

lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

Of course, your analysis of your investment projects is a responsible performance of your investment funds. The more you understand the project, the safer your funds will be!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: