Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis?  (Read 3534 times)
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

Maybe they should not fully understand the technical analysis or some details, but in general they should understand what is going on in crypto-currencies and what is the danger for their deposit.

I agree with you. Without a minimum understanding of how the crypto currency works and what risks there are it is not worth starting to invest your money.
ucb94

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

I think before getting a technical analysis knowledge, a beginner should study about the cryptocurrencies and crypto market before entering to the trading or any other activity. Do own research and learn more about cryptocurrency.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

Beginners simply need to approach the process of choosing coins for investment as adequately and carefully as possible. You need to read a lot of material on the topic of crypto-currency and talk with experienced investors.  All this at times will increase their chances of success. You can not just choose a random project and invest in it your funds, it will turn into a crash with a high probability.

Milka1980

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency and trade on the stock exchange or invest in ico, you need to be able to do technical analysis. You'll feel much more confident
mikhael.gusev

Activity: 350
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

The technical analysis works at the quiet, settled market and not such volatile, here very risky to trust such sort of the analysis
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:38:43 AM

As a beginner, you have to increase the knowledge that you master, because beginners are very easy to be influenced and tossed around, why they don't have extensive knowledge so they only follow what they input. Analysis techniques are of course also needed so you can do everything well and on target.
Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

I think that technical analysis in crypto currency does not work at all, you can do simple analysis, only your experience will help you, communication with other investors will also give a good result. Now it is difficult to find a good project, so beginners should be very careful approach to this issue, but the technical analysis in this case will not help, just spend your time.
HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

I can state that Technical Analysis is critical for speculators as well as for bigginers becausei it can direct us in investigating the development of the costs of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptographic money in view of an examination of past value developments. It utilizes designs in advertise information to recognize patterns and make expectations which will advise when to contribute.
KatyaTonkosheewa

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

Certainly. Even if unstable cryptocurrencies cannot always be predicted, this is generally very useful for understanding the market.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:23:58 PM

Currently, YouTube is possible to find all teachers. And disassemble any topic do Not need to spend a lot of time enough to see experienced users
_cryptoniya_

Activity: 65

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:28:40 AM

I think this is a mandatory performance of any novice trader. We need not only technical, but also a full analysis of the topic of interest.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:53:31 AM

I once felt the weight and confusion of being a beginner in this forum and in the crypto world.
therefore before you do anything you have to learn more and expand knowledge about crypto currencies
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:00:35 AM

For beginners, Technical analysis is very difficult for them, which requires a learning process, and I think that in the cryptocurrency market, what is more important is your timely access to information, which is the key to the market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:06:16 AM

I am sure that newcomers need to undergo a minimum course in order to invest correctly, or at least to shield people from old mistakes that we have already passed, I am sure that this will be the right decision and people will eventually be thankful that they did not lose their money .
Beginners need to have a better understanding of how the system works. The technical information that could you analyse and make a better decision with your investment. It is also good to have person to guide you initially.
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

Beginners need to understand the mechanism of cryptocurrency, learn from Bitcoin, and then the mainstream altcoins such as Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, etc., then you should carefully understand the rules of each exchange, of course, the rules of BTT Forum must also know.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Absolutely Yes,  crypto beginners should study first what cryptocurrency is and how it works. Beginners should research technical analysis of every factor in cryptocurrency especially how price moves so that beginners won't dmanic if the price will dump.
naveenchandradasa

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

If you can not use the technical analysis, you aren't definitely right about how you can get the desired target. Beginners also need to learn how to analyze the situation of the crypto community, such as when investing in the right time, when to withdraw, and so on. They need to open their minds when things happen, including Bitcoin and other altcoin values changes in the cryptocurrency in the virtual community. But they should do their analysis under experts opinions. I think they are not that hard to gain success in the future.
allanaire

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

I believe that crypto-newbie is unlikely to be able to analizirovat but to start studying at least a base, I of course recommend, but it can be such mangled wood and everything to lose.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

I don't think so that beginners have requires technical analysis because this is very deep study and also they have no proper knowledge about crypto currencies.
But i also feels learning technical analysis is very helpful in trading because without this you can only assume about coin price and market condition. And without this you will never make good decisions about your coins, which is very dangerous.
So according to me if beginners wants to come in trading then they have a proper knowledge about crypto currencies.
sanasara

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:15:30 AM

Yes you are absolutely right technical analysis is compulsory for all beginners as well as trained traders because it help us to identify the next movement of coins as well as crypto markets up and down can easily be understand by all through technical analysis so it is necessary for all types of traders and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: