Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis?  (Read 3534 times)
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

I don't think so that beginners have requires technical analysis because this is very deep study and also they have no proper knowledge about crypto currencies.
But i also feels learning technical analysis is very helpful in trading because without this you can only assume about coin price and market condition. And without this you will never make good decisions about your coins, which is very dangerous.
So according to me if beginners wants to come in trading then they have a proper knowledge about crypto currencies.

If you won't provide them with technical analysis, then they won't be able to study it and try to understand more of the crypto market. How do you suppose they should go from beginners to knowledgeable to you won't provide them knowledge and understanding?
cryptobiolog

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

If we are talking about the analysis of the technical capabilities of the projects, then I think we should not waste time. It is enough to read the Analytics of intelligent people and generally understand the purpose of the project and its opportunities for growth.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

I think beginners need everything to learn. Improving skills in crypto is important thing which is going to help you a lot. Technical analysis is exciting to learn and discover new knowledge
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

I agree even newbies or beginners must have an understanding on how cryptocurrency works and a technical analysis to be able to pinpoint the best coin to invest and what coins are going to make our profit in a long-term knowledge is power is very important in Cryptocurrency.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

Those who need a full analysis of the project in which he is going to invest!
omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.
I completely agree with your thoughts, newcomers often lose their money and turn away from crypto because they don't have any knowledge about how the market works, they don't know about market trends and it makes them an easy target for manipulators.

pryzh

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

Specialized investigation is critical. Without it, regardless of whether you contribute, you don't know when to offer or when to get, you can not acquire benefit. Learning specialized investigation is something to be thankful for, yet I don't suggest here and now exchanging. By and large tenderfoots lose on here and now exchanging.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

A newbie in crypto that wants to involve and choose the path in trading should definitely study and learn the fundamentals of trading such as technical analysis and other stuff in trading. It also helps to explore the forum for there's a lot of veterans here that you can follow and could be your mentor that will guide you and give you some tips on how to trade the right way and avoid big losses in trading.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

yes you are right for beginners it is mandatory for their own benefit, if you start without any knowledge you cannot do properly or if you try to do then there is more probability to book loss rather then profit. this is the basic necessity of any work you want to do,first do your training or technical analysis ,get knowledge then start working,this will be better for your wealth and also for your future.

b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

Undoubtedly, you need to use technical analysis, it makes it clear the direction of price movement in the short term.
korg1960

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

Yes, I think it is necessary. The ability to master technical analysis allows you to analyze, predict changes in the rate of cryptocurrency, based on the patterns of changes in the past in similar circumstances.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

Undoubtedly, you need to use technical analysis, it makes it clear the direction of price movement in the short term.
And without analysis I do not think that you can succeed. Analysis allows you to gain experience. And based on it, to draw conclusions and actions.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

Only if the quote is subject to the algorithms of technical analysis. There is no universal pattern, for example, if the coin is subject to the trend line - it means it works, if not - it means no.
Windmoney@1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

Yes...  Newbie really need technical  analysis about cryptro  because it a currency that has unstable market so if newbie doesn't understand the concept of cryptocurrency it may be so difficult to make something meaningful in it..
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

Beginners need technical Analysis more than anyone. This is to make sure they don't make unnecessary mistakes and end up losing funds. This crypto is very volatile and as such they need all the information.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:45:08 PM

Yes, I believe beginners need some technical analysis to aid them in trading not only that even the professionals also need an advanced technical analysis to also help them in trading.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:47:20 PM

This is true technical analysis is needed especially to all new in crypto trading. We all know that it's not easy it comes to trade in crypto so I think technical analysis can help to us. Also the people that willing to teach us about crypto and about trading.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

Technical analysis is definitely a big part of crypto investment but I think the newbies could have a hard time with it, so them learning it little by little while investment is the best option I believe.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

In my own opinion, yes they do really need, the requirement is very simple, you only need to the basic way of how to start investing in the market and how to gain profit.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:00:13 AM

yes, of course, you must have technical knowledge at least at the initial stage. You also need to know the situation in the market, forecast experts, monitor graphics, to understand which coins have a tendency to go down and which ones go up. As a beginner, it's smarter to start small while you learn to understand all of these analyzes, etc. While the answer is yes and as many are suggested, you must have a teacher to guide you at the beginning, true understanding only comes through experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: