Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:25:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis?  (Read 3538 times)
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

No, the cryptocurrency is not the stock market and the newcomers can't quickly learn the technical judgment. The judgment of technology has little effect on the cryptocurrency market. This is a future product. It has a future more than the stock market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Oltort

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

In order to be able to select good projects to invest in, the use of knowledge, experience and expert advice for technical analysis of the project is always one of the important factors. Therefore, technical analysis is an important issue for all investors.
Too many weird coins with strange prices occur inside of crypto, it is best that an investment is made immediately with technical analysis.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Newbie means knows nothing,how did you expect them to response and uses this technical Analysis when they don’t even hear this for their lives?Please be responsible in every thread that we are making because this becomes useless for many.let the newbie learn the basic fundamentals and in futurre they will learn TA on their own
richcorner100

Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

Yes that right, beginner trader should first learn about technical analysis, and after that learn about risk management how to minimize the risk from high fluctuacion. After we have this 2 knowledge, and then we can jump in to crypto trading.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Of course, beginners need technical analysis. If a person begins to participate in the auction without knowledge, he is doomed to failure. The cryptocurrency market is not a game. Not only analysis here need, but entire rates.
volos57

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

I believe that technical analysis of charts and courses in this field are not effective. here a great role plays the news.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

Necessarily new market participants must understand that they must spend a lot of time on training, and it is training today that should be a success for new participants, try not to give up and go towards your goal.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

I believe that beginners also need technical analysis in order to minimize the risks of loss. At least it helped me a lot to predict a good profit when I was just starting invest in crypto.   
Crypt2GO

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

Of course, not only technical analysis as well as the whole crypto industry. Not equipped with such knowledge and skills will surely lead to big losses especially in this industry. Good thing is that at this time, Beginners will learn a lot from the experience of those veterans or undergo through the war in the crypto space. Subscribing on to their articles and videos are a good thing. Along with these also are the right tools to use on your tradings like coin trackers, news, chartings etc. These features will be soon available in just one platform with Cryptocurrencies.Ai. With the platform, users can do technical charting, market research, manage their portfolio, optimize, rebalance and backtest each coin.

Interested users can signup now on the website to reserve their spot on the free beta launch. https://cryptocurrencies.ai
Also, join the telegram group for latest news and updates. https://t.me/CryptocurrenciesAi
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

It is not necessary to have a technical analysis when the user is still a newbie on this ecosystem. Because like me I just learn from the experience. And I have also watch some good reviews in Youtube videos to know more. Just study the project, study the market growth, and you don't know that you are on your way to success in cryptocurrency.

zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

Technical analysis is only an aid, and beginners in the cryptocurrency market should learn the difference between coins. This is not a technical analysis of the stock market that usually only helps to exist. Technical analysis can usually predict the next point in time for market changes, but it is very difficult to judge whether the cryptocurrency is rising or falling.

humantraffic

Merit: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

In my opinion, technical analysis is shit, it is not relevant in the cryptocurrency, and even in the stock market. Show me at least one person who with the help of technical analysis predicted a strong drop in the market that we are now seeing.
Belibis

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

Yes. I think it is very important that a beginner should be equipped with technical skills and analysis in order to succeed in this field. Crypto is not an easy field , it really needs concrete knowledge to become profitable and successful.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

Well, i think technical analysis is not really necessary in crypto, unless you want to do day trading.  However, I feel fundamental analysis is more applicable in Crypto trading. Technical analysis is a good to know IMO.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

Everyone needs it ,cos we can't stop learning.learning is a process . both the beginners and the old need technical analysis.
Btt.com

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

Yes, they need to., Because technical analysis can make them avoid the number of losses from wrong price prediction. At least prevention is better than regret.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

In order to correctly determine the patterns of technical analysis, a beginner needs practical experience; it will be very difficult without trading experience. Personally,I don't like trading because I understood one truth - the one who is the most skillful in technical analysis will take all the money from inexperienced traders.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

Yes that right, beginner trader should first learn about technical analysis, and after that learn about risk management how to minimize the risk from high fluctuacion. After we have this 2 knowledge, and then we can jump in to crypto trading.

Among this knowledge, you need many other skills and experience which will let you manage your portfolio and your mental health) Every trader has to survive high growth and downfall and only then pump huge amounts of money into the market.
Considered

Activity: 504