Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Daytrading  (Read 3359 times)
sniksen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:57:38 PM

Also BTC-e allows you to use Metatrader 4, which is a very nice forex trading platform. You can do a lot of technical analysis with charts, indicators, etc. Totally worth the free price.

Thanks for the tip. I had not heard of Metatrader.
kikx (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:12:24 AM

I created a account on Cryptsy. But find it hard to pick the right trade. I searched for tool - a ticker or something to "monitor" my Stats for Cryptsy, but was not able to find something.

So I guess Ill try BTC-E, Metatrader and QT Trader.
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:47:09 AM

Are there any tips for daytrading here? I was thinking to pick the Alts that have a high Volume % (cfr coinmarketcap)? Is this a good idea?

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
sitefive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:53:42 AM

if you have to ask - You should probably stay away from doing this! as 99% you will loose your ass if you have no experience whatsoever trading something else already
its more or less like trading stocks=but much easier and higher returns tho.

CCRadar Sam

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 12:47:45 PM

http://cryptocoinradar.com may help you with your daytrading needs by revealing altcoins whose price/volume fluctuated recently.
The service shortlists hundreds of tradable cryptocoins to the few ones that are trendy now.
RattleBalls

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:21:35 PM

http://cryptocoinradar.com may help you with your daytrading needs by revealing altcoins whose price/volume fluctuated recently.
The service shortlists hundreds of tradable cryptocoins to the few ones that are trendy now.

This with a bot on Bittrex and you can make some good profit. Smiley

iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:34:14 PM

Hmm..thanks for this link. Might be quite useful Smiley
Wooden Plate

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:52:41 PM

Using Btc-e for trading altcoins is a good option for me,condition is that you be patience and never put of something that you cant afford to lose onto this game
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: