Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading without capital  (Read 3080 times)
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

trading is something that requires capital, if in the real world we may be in debt but in crypto we must have capital, you can get capital by joining in bounty campaign
chiko27

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

Cryptocurrency trades require capital. We can find capital by following bounty project. I trade using a coin that I get following a bounty project, if I buy a coin then I will sell it and buy the coins I want.
zilong123

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

You should have capital when it comes of trading but you can get free tokens by simply participating bounty campaigns and let your rewards from bounty will be your capital in trading but before to start making trading you should research about trading strategy cause being trader will cause you lose huge money.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

Join some bounty campaigns,airdrop,faucets there are free to join all you have to do is to hardworking them and be patience you can sell them if there are exchanger exist.
All the great entrepreneurs of the world think like that. To earn without investing or holding any portfolio. If we talk about the auto car companies like sellanycar.com, Sygin does not hold or own any car and is one of the best businesses in Middle East. So you can also participate in online jobs or bounty campaigns to earn and convert your money into crypto currency. It is that simple.
Grillo

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

lol, are you serious? how the hell are you pretending to invest money without having money? How old are you? ten years? We all know that we need to have money in order to invest.
came on.. this forum impresses me a lot
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

You should invest something in the crypto market to risk at. You cannot expect getting anything without investing. However, if you so afraid of losing your money, then you should start from the basics. Read them and keep getting more knowledge about this market. Understand it fully and then start investing in it with small amounts. And don’t forget to diversify your investments.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
You can not trade without capital, but if you want to trade without your own money, its Yes, you can work with bounty campaigns so that their earnings tokens for you can be used for trading.
Even joining bounty and signature campaign will give you money only which you will have to invest for trading, it takes money to trade but as an alternative you can earn free money for it, joining campaign give free money and you will only have to use your knowledge and your skills, so try to increase your knowledge as much as you can gather, it will help you earn more than this, because trading takes high knowledge and skills for earning.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

you can get a job as a trader and trade in other people's capital and have your commission from deals if they are profitable

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

Honestly it is not actually possible unless you earn something. Trying joining signature campaigns or bounty programs. The bounty programs have various tasks and by completing those you will be rewarded with tokens that can be sold on different exchanges which supports that token. But even though the amount of reward is small, so  you won't be making much profit by trading those tokens.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
daturit

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

Like the other user may say, Lending is another option  but seriously, I wouldn't suggest you doing  that cause it's risky. If you lend to invest,  the ICO project  might takes months to moon for your capital and profits to come out and this also warranties additional interest for your borrowed money. So its best you invest with money you can risk.  Go get and offline job and save up to invest.
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

You can start just from what you have, but the point is that you would wait a thousand years before having a good earnings
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

You can start just from what you have, but the point is that you would wait a thousand years before having a good earnings
Yes a person can start trading without capital but it really takes long to expect good profit. Better to have a capital at any amount to earned good to your expectations. We also have other choice join bounty campaign and if earnings you can start to enter trading.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

It is obvious that it is impossible to do that, it is like buying something without any cash at all, so why are you asking this kind of dumb questions my friend? The answer is more than obvious after all.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

It will be difficult to trade without capital. You must have capital if you want to start trading; however, you can earn money by participating bounty campaigns. Moreover, remember that before beginning making trading you should research about trading strategy because being a trader will cause you lose huge money.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

I do not know if this is called trading or not but whenever I joined in some bounty campaign and then I get some of my bounty rewrard in  form of token I trade them in exchange into bitcoins or ethereum depending on the buyer of course. And that is no capital at all because all you meed in a bounty campaign is an internet connection and a mobile phone in order.to.post some activity in threads and do the rules that is listed.
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

It is impossible my friend, you wont be able to do it without money on your account.
Just get a job, start receiving your money and invest it on the crypto market, you will make a good money out of it
lovita26

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

There are many internet site offering there ways of  rewards which they given a special prize of tokens or bitcoin depending on how to play rules to be accomplish or to do there task in exchange of few dollars which you have to collect the given rewards to make it a small capital to invest.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

You can only do dummy trading without commitment.  When you play with just number and not real money you are trading without capital.  The moments you are ready to make money from your own trade,  you will be required to invest your own fund to trade.

birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

there are demo accounts, you can try there. Of corse they are not real. If you want to trade without putting your money - can try to earn first by airdrop or bounties...
developer4z

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

Work for an ICO and you can gain money from there. You might get a small amount at first but as you keep on doing that thing, you will be able to gain a lot of money that could be used as a capital for trading. It just needs a lot of effort and knowledge in order for you to familiarize yourself with everything about trading and bitcoin.

Finding a good ICO company to work with is hard among all these scam companies. I'd have developed script in the pastand stuff for ICO startup. It isn't that easy! Luckily I still own the rights to the script as the part of the bargain. I might start an ICO myself. Only thing i need is a good idea. I am definitely not starting an ICO that cannot deliver to the people.

And You simply can't trade without capital. Get a job. Work part-time. Gather money and leverage up to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: