Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading without capital  (Read 3074 times)
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

Yes thats true you can do trading without using your capital you can participate or join in any bounty campaigns to earn coins and you can use that in trading
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

Yes thats true you can do trading without using your capital you can participate or join in any bounty campaigns to earn coins and you can use that in trading
Yeah  being a trader it is impossible to trade with out capitalization taken from your own personal wallet, in order to acquire money for  investment you  can join bounty campaign, because there are  ICO’s that will  give enough bounty for their participants and that is good enough for start of capitalization for trading.

MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

maybe to be able to trade without capital is to try to get the capital by following bounty campaign, I think it is the easiest way because you can get tokens and you can use it for trading

anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

Well you could work for someone in exchange for crypto currency and than you can margin trade with that currency to turn it into a bigger amount for a higher and better profit. I don't know or cant think of any other method through which you can trade crypto currencies with no investment of your own.
Right you could join many bounty campaign for you to earn but it need a lot of time and hardwork The earnings you have in bounty campign could be use in trading.
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

You need money to trade that's obvious mate, you can't trade without capital. But you can earning this money by working online, freelancing, completing some tasks for cryptocurrencies, or selling your services online for crypto. This way you can collect your required capital for trading, without spending out from your own pocket.

zilong123

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

In every trading you should have a capital but we could trading without involvement of money but with efforts we contributed in bounty campaigns cause bounty can give us tokens that you can trade in other altcoins by participating in their program they pay tokens after endorsing their project.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

In every trading you should have a capital but we could trading without involvement of money but with efforts we contributed in bounty campaigns cause bounty can give us tokens that you can trade in other altcoins by participating in their program they pay tokens after endorsing their project.

Absolutely right!!! We need capital before doing trading you can try to lend in some trusted member in this site or you can try joining in bounty campaign all you need is time and effort when bounty finish you can earn some money then the money you earn can be use to start trading so good hoping you can get some profit soon, trade wisely.
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
Yes, You can still do it without capital, Join signature ads, But first, prepare yourself to be knowledgeable in crypto's, You can use your knowledge by giving opinions to bitcoin threads by answering simple questions about bitcoin, it takes two to three months of sacrifices in able you to earn tokens that is tradeable to bitcoins:)
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Yeah it is, actually that is what I did. I did not release any money from my pocket. It is just simple, you just need to do and join bounties. Then the coin you will get from that bounties can be used to trading/holding or buying another coins.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

Yes it is possible! I am a cryptocurrency trader and for your information, I didn't have capital when I started to trade cryptocurrencies. I used the money that I got from joining in bounty campaigns for me to start trading cryptocurrencies. 
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

If you want to get a capital just join in bounty campaign and after that, you can get your reward according to your rank high rank get a high reward and then invest in crypto.

ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

We can say that we can do trading without investing amount from pocket as there are some sites offering registration bonus which can be trade-able and we can withdraw the profits from too as well (some conditions applies) you may search many forex trading brokers offering no deposit bonus, dont know now a days they are offering or not but instaforex was offering this in past.
I never try forex trading broker before, sound so interesting with offering no deposit as bonus. i'll try then. Thanks

they are only offering you this kind of bonus as a trial nothing more than that.
truth to be told i was there a while ago when they made this kind of promotion but in the end i need to put 'some' of my money in return to get something from it.
(which was not profitable in my opinion).
also forex trading and crypto trading are different,on forex you need to 'predict' the price whether it goes up or goes down for the time being unlike trading cryptocurrency.
if you lose it,you will lose everything that you have in a second but if you win it you can double it.
it's more like a gamble for me and i believe you're not an expert in this kind of action.

lastly,trading without capital ? no you can not.
logically,how can you do the 'trade' if you do not have something to trade,right ?
how about this,what is your speciality ? try to offer it and in return makes a money from your talent.
there's no free lunch in this world my friend
Do not believe in trading bonuses, bonuses into account but bonuses can not be withdrawn, you will be required to make a deposit and trading in advance with rules that have been determined by forex.
This is my experience.

Trading without capital, how do you trade and earn profits? I think you should use capital.

I am looking for capital to trade altcoin by participating in bounty.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

By simply joining bounty campaigns and airdrops , you could earn enough for you to invest something in altcoins or bitcoin. It just depends on how we work for it or how we strive hard to earn good tokens to hold and invest. There are lots of opportunities here to earn.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

Yes it is possible! I am a cryptocurrency trader and for your information, I didn't have capital when I started to trade cryptocurrencies. I used the money that I got from joining in bounty campaigns for me to start trading cryptocurrencies.  

So that's a capital,  the money you got from bounty are already a capital, if you just want to trade without using your money from your own pocket ,then you should join bounty campaigns, in that way you can try trading with the bounty rewards.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

If you want to start trading but you do not have any capital then the best thing to do is just work on bounty campaigns and from there you can earn cryptocurrency and start trading in the market.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:25:29 PM

I think it's hard to believe that YOu can trade without any investment. I think you said that Water is thicker than Blood or Crow it's Turning to White. It's not possible. On Airdrop and Bounty you will get a free capital but you will need to investment a Small money to Transfer your Reward on Airdrop and bounty.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:22:04 PM

Now there are a lot of campaigns that give us bitcoin and money if we have no capital to buy bitcoin, we can use our skills and knowledge and information to do work in campaign on daily bases and this way we can get money for trading so store your money, keep on collecting enough and then late on trade with it to get profit, don’t forget to choose day trading, as it needs less money and gives high profit.
tester4206

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

You can trade even after hard work. You can also trade with whatever is in your pocket. I believe that trade without capital can be possible. However, capital is very important for trading
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

It takes time to get into trading activities without capital funding, because you need to enroll yourself into campaigns that pay in terms of bitcoin or tokens. Once after it was distributed you can make yourself active into trading of different cryptocurrencies. With the difference between the buying and selling value can get a regular earning because no cryptocurrency stays on a stable price for a longer time period.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:44:28 AM

Start with joining bounties, signature campaign and the most common nowadays "airdrops" . Then you can start from there.You just have to be patient though because it may take awhile before you can earn and start trading using the earnings from this airdrops. Some are just waste of time hehe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: