Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:40:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading without capital  (Read 3084 times)
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
I think that if you do not have the capital you will not be able to trade, but if you can borrow from a different location then you can use leverage. With a very strong recovery market, you can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few years, causing altcoin prices to recover very quickly, so this is a great time. so you can trade.
financialgoal

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

No way you cant trade without a capital because before you can start trade you need to deposits bitcoin or  etherium in  your  acount before  you can start your trading career.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

Yes you can earn money without investment but not in trading. Better you can participate in signature campaign for promoting their projects you would have rewarded by Bitcoin. Also you can participate in bounty program. Now your member ranking in your id. You can participate both of these. Also if you have huge followers in social media and youtube. You can participate bounty social media campaign.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

trading with no capaital? it is very hard for someone to do it because trading requires a value to circulate in the market so from 0 it is hard to do it. Maybe it is better for you to gain income from signature then if you have be a trader.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:30:08 PM

Yes you can earn money without investment but not in trading. Better you can participate in signature campaign for promoting their projects you would have rewarded by Bitcoin. Also you can participate in bounty program. Now your member ranking in your id. You can participate both of these. Also if you have huge followers in social media and youtube. You can participate bounty social media campaign.
this is were you are only working by here and you dont have to make your money out of it to be take as your capital cause you can be able to take this just be you are a hardworking person and have patience to make some profit here in some campaign.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

If you want to start earning cryptocurrency without any investment then the best thigh you should do is to build a mining hardware and starting earning cryptocurrency passively but the only problem that will matter is the electricity consumption that you need to pay monthly.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

trading with no capaital? it is very hard for someone to do it because trading requires a value to circulate in the market so from 0 it is hard to do it. Maybe it is better for you to gain income from signature then if you have be a trader.
Yes it is very hard, it can be possible in one sense, if someone can lend you money on interest and you use the given amount for trading, but still you are using capital for trading either it is your own money or you have taken it from someone else, so  its mean that it is not possible to do trading without having any capital in your hand.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

Yes it is very hard, it can be possible in one sense, if someone can lend you money on interest and you use the given amount for trading, but still you are using capital for trading either it is your own money or you have taken it from someone else, so  its mean that it is not possible to do trading without having any capital in your hand.
Loans just to get a capital is really a dangerous thing to be done specially when you are just starting up on trading. Risk of deep debt would be there since you are just making gambling on your first time. Trading isnt simple thats why its dumb to make use directly of borrowed funds because it will turn out to be a double trouble on your side comparing earning some money from task being offered here on this forum would be somehow ideal and plausible.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

No way you cant trade without a capital because before you can start trade you need to deposits bitcoin or  etherium in  your  acount before  you can start your trading career.

I also think there is no way to be able to trade without capital in the cryptocurrency market. You can only participate in bounty and airdrop campaigns for income and then use this money to invest.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

When we do trading then we must also be ready to have capital. At the beginning of trading should we start by buying a coin that has a cheap price, it is done because to reduce the risk that there is a loss. At first we will continue to learn and analyze so we need experience. That's what will help us in making decisions on other occasions when trading.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

I think to do trading must have capital but you can get capital without having to spend money, you can get it by following bounty campaign, you can use token that you get from bounty campaign for trading or investment
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:16:48 AM

I think to do trading must have capital but you can get capital without having to spend money, you can get it by following bounty campaign, you can use token that you get from bounty campaign for trading or investment
Yes I believe that we can really make an investment without any capital buy joining a signature campaign. We can hold ou coin that we can get from the bounty for trading but we need to work hard for it everyday and night so then before we join bounty we must be sure about it because it really needs hard work.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:47:53 AM

When you trade something, you need to have capital and maybe if you don't have enough capital as of now maybe try to joined first in any bounties like signature campaign, twitter, facebook campaign, etc., and then if you got your rewards and have enough savings you can start trading.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
kopamo

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

without capital it's not possible trading without capital you can join airdrop free token and many bounty join and get this coin then you can trade without capital
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

When you trade something, you need to have capital and maybe if you don't have enough capital as of now maybe try to joined first in any bounties like signature campaign, twitter, facebook campaign, etc., and then if you got your rewards and have enough savings you can start trading.
There are those who have built empires without owning a thing. Look at the great entrepreneurs like Saygin and Jack Ma. They are the owners of great companies like Alibaba and Sellanycar.com. These are the companies that have been built without holding an inventory.

As a result, they have earned great wealth and are ranked in Forbes 40 under 40. Having said that, we can also go into the crypto without spending your pennies.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:39:39 AM

Trading activity is need some capital to do and will be not possible to do that without capital, but if you only learn about trading strategy you can use demo account,  and HitBTC offer that demo account. But if you want to gain capital for trading and without money from your pocket, you can earn it only from bounty program and airdrop but you have to spend times for that. More bounty and airdrop you joined will be more reward you will receive.
talaveraa

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

You can only trade of you have something to trade or to buy.
But if you mean trading without exporting your own money from your own wallet, that is possible. Many people here gain more money from bounties, airdrops, and signature campaign than trading, except the value you trade is pretty high enough.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:48:42 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 01:24:24 PM by knightmairesaint

You can only trade of you have something to trade or to buy.
But if you mean trading without exporting your own money from your own wallet, that is possible. Many people here gain more money from bounties, airdrops, and signature campaign than trading, except the value you trade is pretty high enough.
Yes bounty campaigns and airdrops are the better options for us to earn cryptos here that can be used for trading. Some people also cling to faucet sites and mining but this take time, bounties are much better. To be honest, it would be hard to start trading with zero capital because some exchanges require ethereum to be used as gas, even when sending altcoins from MEW needs gas also. To start in trading you might want to have bitcoin or ethereum first.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

Why do you think this? I will say two things that You can't trade without capital and another one Yes you can trade without capital. What a crazy answer, isn't it? Just fun. If you ask a crazy question then you should get an answer like that, am I right or wrong? However, Go to the main topic.
Answer 1. You can't trade: If I don't money no one can give me anything which is valuable. so how can I expect to trade without money?
Answer 2. Yes, you can trade: If you are a hard worker then you can trade but how will you trade without money. You should money to trade but it will be not your pocket money or savings, it will be the money of hard work. There have a lot of project who will give you chance to earn money by advertising their project. Yes I am saying about bounty. you can earn money by bounty and start trading. Smiley

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:30:28 AM

without capital it's not possible trading without capital you can join airdrop free token and many bounty join and get this coin then you can trade without capital
This reminds me about all the greatest entrepreneurs who have built their empires without investing much. Who do not own any inventory and who are using what other people own to earn money. People like the owner of Alibaba has done amazing job and has almost knocked out Amazon from the whole China.

There are other example as well so it is possible to start trading by not investing your savings (capital) and rather participation some good bounty campaigns. This will earn you some money in an easy way which could be invested in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: