Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading without capital  (Read 3074 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

In calculation it will be very difficult to make trading without capital, just look at it even though we are trading by buying a cheap coin but it will definitely require capital. You can not eliminate capital if you want to do Trading. This is the first thing to do when trading. Theoretically, the greater the capital we spend the greater the benefits we may get.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
If you want to earn an income in the world cryptocurrency can join the signature campaign However, you must upgrade your account to your Jr member to participate besides patience is also in need when running a bounty until months.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
As far as I know, there is a way for you to trade without your capital, you can raise capital from elsewhere and be able to trade with that capital, which is not your capital but you can Use it as a leverage to trade and create capital for yourself from earned profits. Although this is very beneficial, the risk is very high and very dangerous.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

In calculation it will be very difficult to make trading without capital, just look at it even though we are trading by buying a cheap coin but it will definitely require capital. You can not eliminate capital if you want to do Trading. This is the first thing to do when trading. Theoretically, the greater the capital we spend the greater the benefits we may get.
Without capital, trading is not possible this everyone knows but what OP is asking means he don't have any money to invest he wants to earn free money to start trading. I think yes it is possible as many people suggested participate in signature camping and social media campaigns earn some money it takes time. you don't have other options so you have to wait and with that reward money, you can start trading.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

Without capital, trading is not possible this everyone knows but what OP is asking means he don't have any money to invest he wants to earn free money to start trading. I think yes it is possible as many people suggested participate in signature camping and social media campaigns earn some money it takes time. you don't have other options so you have to wait and with that reward money, you can start trading.
Yes, but he needs to have some time here and while learning and replying to a lot good thread discussion he can do this bounties with spare time and at the same time he earns knowledge and some tokens that he can exchange soon in btc to start trading without releasing a money that comes from his pocket.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

Yes you could but you would be needing a lot of patience and courage to work for it and wait until you gain a good profit. There are ooportunities offered here and crypto where you could recieve potential tokens which you could use fpr trading. Through bounty campaigns and airdrops, you could really earn better.

shelimy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

I think that trade without capital in this market is impossible. You can join bounty projects and airdrop to make money and then use this money to trade. this is the best method.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:42:56 PM

If you want to trade without getting money inside your pocket, I can only think one thing, go for a credit. If you have a credit card then you can use it. There are crypto exchanges that lets you use credit card to buy Bitcoin. One that I know is Coinbase.

dadabosade67

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

Are you serious? Without capital then what do you use to trade? You need to and must have some capital to trade bro. Start accumulate some right now!
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

You can join different bounty campaigns first to get reward then take your earnings from that bounty campaign and use it as capital for trading. That is what I did, I am earning without money came out from my pocket. You just need to be patient and smart on your decisions and moves.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

Personally, I do not think it is possible to start trading without a capital. Trading requires a capital even if it is very small. You've got to have something that can be multiplied.
However, if you do not really have a capital to start trading, I'd advise you to participate in signature campaigns or bounty campaigns to earn some bitcoins which you may then trade with.

s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

Every trading has need capital either it small or large.So far as I know there is no way to start trading without money. But you have one way that is to join bounty campaign and get some money. After earn some money then you can start trading if you have enough knowledge about trading.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

Personally, I do not think it is possible to start trading without a capital. Trading requires a capital even if it is very small. You've got to have something that can be multiplied.
However, if you do not really have a capital to start trading, I'd advise you to participate in signature campaigns or bounty campaigns to earn some bitcoins which you may then trade with.

agree on it that trading without your own money from your pocket to be your capital are may possible to do with to start in trading just you work here in some campaign but for all over that you have nothing to take a capital this is not possible to take trading.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

It was quite interesting to read about other views regarding this question as personally thinking about trading without any capital is simply not possible as you need some kind of investment to enter this system.
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:34:15 AM

Its not possible I think, but if you dont have any capital now and you want to join treading crypto currency world, maybe its better to join first many bounty and airdrop here and gather more coins from that way, and later you can sell your coins and you can buy another coins and that way you can join treading world in the crypto.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

You can trade without capital so you can borrow the borrowers for your investment and hope that the things you invest will soon give you more interest so that you can help as well as you can own capital for you
SaltedCrypto

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:44:36 AM

Of course you can do it in the crypto space.

First create a capital by joining an Airdrop or bounty.

In there you can make an easy $100-$500. After you gather the capital then you can start your trading journey
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

So you want to start trading cryptocurrency without capital? It is hard to beginning but this forum can help you for you to earn money in order to start capital in trading of cryptocurrency.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:26:03 AM

it seems very difficult because I see that trading should require capital in the form of money or capital in the form of goods that you use to make the exchange.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

Is it even possible? Trading without capital sounds like a day dreaming imho, what you expect to get from trading without capital? Experiences? Learning Lessons? Money? I'm sure you wont get any money if do not want to risk your own money in trading. Indeed there are some free trading applications such as SharkProfit, you can earn something from it but it takes so long term and the amount will not be worth your time.
If you are afraid to lose your money on trading then dont do trade. Trading is not for those who do not want to risk their money, if you are only looking for free money then you can participate on bounty programs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: